PDA

View Full Version : Event

Attack Dog
06-07-2014, 06:42 PM
So I'm doing the event, am I doing it wrong? I've been in 6 portals in 2days lol, got 17 tokens, am I failing of something? Is it this slow for everyone? I don't understand how people have thousands of points. :banana:

keikali
06-07-2014, 06:47 PM
People most likely are either buying Energy Kits from the CS or buying entry via 5 Plat each time.

aarrgggggg
06-07-2014, 06:47 PM
many people are upset about the same thing u are talking about.....those people with 40k points have either spent hundreds on plat for portal entry or 10s of millions gold on energy balls.....

otakudesuu
06-07-2014, 06:48 PM
I don't understand how people have thousands of points. :banana:

Yeah me neither. I think because it's only made for platinum users lol

Helicopter
06-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Pssst..you want some magic? I call it "Platinum" and "alotofgoldtospend".

Attack Dog
06-07-2014, 06:59 PM
Meh this is mainly for rich people and plat users. Sts didn't make this fair to everyone in the economy

Arpluvial
06-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Hey guys! Make sure to read about the upcoming changes and what to expect: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158171-Goblin-Event-Update-Changes-and-What-to-Expect-in-the-coming-Ursoth-s-Assault-Event

Doomreaper
06-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Hey guys! Make sure to read about the upcoming changes and what to expect: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158171-Goblin-Event-Update-Changes-and-What-to-Expect-in-the-coming-Ursoth-s-Assault-Event

Yessss changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kakashis
06-07-2014, 07:58 PM

I hope this energy non sense is dealt with accordingly

Zylx
06-08-2014, 12:35 AM
many people are upset about the same thing u are talking about.....those people with 40k points have either spent hundreds on plat for portal entry or 10s of millions gold on energy balls.....

Lol kinda counter-intuitive don't you think?

Spending 10s of millions of gold and only getting ~90m worth of prizes for first and ~30m worth for second and third. They are currently losing profit lol.

Trenton
06-08-2014, 12:48 AM
Lol kinda counter-intuitive don't you think?

Spending 10s of millions of gold and only getting ~90m worth of prizes for first and ~30m worth for second and third. They are currently losing profit lol.

Not really, being as the egg, all the tokens that they can buy items to sell with, and all the Gyrm eggs, they can still be necessarily gaining.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

jeocapat
06-08-2014, 02:32 AM
From what we understood in the "changes to do thread" which isnt even clear on what changes will actually take place: There will be bigger rewards, the portals will be accessible from event map, energy system will be redifined but will, still, remain and the bosses will become less hack n slash.

Shift the portals, buff/nerf the bosses or give better rewards it doesnt really matter as long as the energy system sends people playing other games while waiting for them to replenish and people have to pay gold or plat just to partecipate in the event. Tokens can barely buy you the vendor's vanity set and i am not even sure if Ironbite can be bought just using the free energy balls we will know when the event ends.

We noticed though while the event is the worst from a players point of view, its the best till date when you talk about marketing moves and strategies applied in various points of the event to gain/ burn as much plat as possible from the tokens not being enough to buy the event stuff and glitched portals mysteriously left again.

Fyrce
06-09-2014, 11:58 AM
I think 8 hours per energy point is too long. 2-3 hours would be more reasonable.

Those people on the leaderboards are spending millions in gold for extra energy.

For normal people, maybe try playing alts or farm for gold to buy just a couple kits a day. Like farm 2 crates, buy a kit.

Kakashis
06-09-2014, 12:13 PM
So I've been running these everyday w/o purchasing energy and I'm still very early silver tier. Never looted energy as well. Don't see when or how I'll reach gold tier doing it normally XD

Aliliam
06-09-2014, 01:09 PM
really? I run the free energy and made gold tier but no luck in drops though...you need to get 320points for gold tier...and don't miss any free energy run...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvhills
06-09-2014, 01:27 PM
anything that involves energy is stupid. don't put up paywalls to keep people out. continue making revenue off locked crates, pets, vanities, elixirs and plat revs.

Rare
06-09-2014, 01:48 PM
So I've been running these everyday w/o purchasing energy and I'm still very early silver tier. Never looted energy as well. Don't see when or how I'll reach gold tier doing it normally XD

Running in pugs with lower tier players seems to keep you from higher level bosses. And lower points