PDA

View Full Version : Where are the stash slots?

Prahasit Prahi
06-08-2014, 12:17 AM
It was said that they will launch wid New client bt I don't find them anywhere...
The one purchased wid tokens

~Prahi

Crowsfoot
06-08-2014, 12:21 AM
I assume you mean the stash slots purchasable with story tokens. Yup, I'm waiting for them too. I could really use them and there is no way I'm spending my trial plat on stash slots when I'm using 5-7 plat a week running elite.

Morholt
06-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Hiding with the rest of the unadded stuff? lol

Prahasit Prahi
06-08-2014, 02:02 AM
I assume you mean the stash slots purchasable with story tokens. Yup, I'm waiting for them too. I could really use them and there is no way I'm spending my trial plat on stash slots when I'm using 5-7 plat a week running elite.

Yea...Sam said many time that they will come wid New client...bt they are not available....

May be we need to wait for another client -_-

~Prahi

Crowsfoot
06-08-2014, 02:08 AM
Yea...Sam said many time that they will come wid New client...bt they are not available....

May be we need to wait for another client -_-

~Prahi
I think it is a future patch after he client update, as is the newskills to e added in the future.

I suspect that we can expect crafting fixed before stash slots for story tokens is added.

Prahasit Prahi
06-08-2014, 02:24 AM
I think it is a future patch after he client update, as is the newskills to e added in the future.

I suspect that we can expect crafting fixed before stash slots for story tokens is added.

Crafting will be fixed when the new client comes.

~Prahi

Crowsfoot
06-08-2014, 02:34 AM
Crafting will be fixed when the new client comes.

~Prahi
Yes, they are waiting for Apple approval. We may see patches before that client update though. We have already seen a few patches.

scarysmerf
06-08-2014, 10:28 AM
U do know we already had the client update they just fixing the bugs that came from it.probly on tuesday june 10th.

Worship
06-08-2014, 10:43 AM
And with that update hopefully the pets are fixed..

Crowsfoot
06-08-2014, 10:44 AM
U do know we already had the client update they just fixing the bugs that came from it.probly on tuesday june 10th.
There is another client update coming to fix crafting and give iOS players their missing pets back. Below is the link to where Sam announced this.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158196-Fix-for-Pets-and-Crafting-Submitted-to-Apple

Jig
06-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Client coming as soon as Apple munchers process the client with their apple munching brains ...

Bloody apple munchers I bet they have never been to the doctors

Kakashis
06-08-2014, 12:23 PM
I require stash slots too!

Keshav Agarwal
06-09-2014, 08:42 AM
may be with usroths assault story token purchased stash slots will come

ibighunk
06-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Samhayne said it come with later

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

Remiem
06-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Hey Prahi. Please try to not address developers directly in forum posts. If you have a question for a specific developer, you are always welcome to PM them. :) Stash slots for story tokens are still in the works, but there isn't an exact release date for them yet. Thanks for the friendly reminder! We'll be sure to update you when they're going in game.

Prahasit Prahi
06-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Hey Prahi. Please try to not address developers directly in forum posts. If you have a question for a specific developer, you are always welcome to PM them. :) Stash slots for story tokens are still in the works, but there isn't an exact release date for them yet. Thanks for the friendly reminder! We'll be sure to update you when they're going in game.

Oh....sorry Sam, I think I need to study rules again its been year when I previously studied...sorry once again N thanks for the info.

~Prahi

Raymond05
06-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Oh....sorry Sam, I think I need to study rules again its been year when I previously studied...sorry once again N thanks for the info.

~Prahi

And also don't forget to read twice or thrice before you comment. It's remi and not sam who answered you. :-)

Prahasit Prahi
06-09-2014, 10:10 PM
And also don't forget to read twice or thrice before you comment. It's remi and not sam who answered you. :-)

I'm saying sorry to Sam,coz as I mentioned I know its Remiem...I don't have four eyes still btw I posted this at early mrng 4....so sleepy mood

~Prahi

Jig
06-10-2014, 04:48 AM
I'm saying sorry to Sam,coz as I mentioned I know its Remiem...I don't have four eyes still btw I posted this at early mrng 4....so sleepy mood

~Prahi

Ohhh I know how you feel, never play forums at 4 in eh morning xD