PDA

View Full Version : A salute to pvp mages

kinzmet
06-08-2014, 03:34 AM
I just want to salute my mage and all other PVP mages out there for all the hardwork and trying every possible way to beat warrios at PVP.
And now that the disabled skill switching while cooldown is on, We cant do the "mage kills the maul" strategy
anymore (the only bonified way there is - as of today, to kill good warriors on 1v1).
*thanks Instanthumor

Looks like the devs really hates mage in PVP, and we can't do anything about that. Moving on,
I still love PVP so, giving up on mage and doing a rogue or a warrior now.

AGAIN, A SALUTE TO MAGES!!!

My mages on PVP levels 41, 36, 27, 21, 18, 16, 15, 13, 10, 8, and 5 I'm going to miss you all!

Kreasadriii
06-09-2014, 08:06 AM
so much char -__-
If you do daily bard routine with all your char, 1 and half month later u possible could buy a mythic gun :p

Yes I use mage too as my primary char, never giving up on mage hehe..

Energizeric
06-09-2014, 07:04 PM
Warriors were using skill switching more than any class, so now it's easier to kill warriors. Warriors are just hard in groups, not 1 on 1.

Alhuntrazeck
06-10-2014, 05:49 AM
Yep^, skill switching benefited warriors the most. It'll be hard, nigh impossible, to kill a warrior now - still a better chance than before, however.

Also rogue vs warrior fights = no contest.

@OP: Try playing a rogue in PvP. It's so very fun! #1hittingunshieldedmages

I am and always will be a mage at heart though.

Robhawk
06-10-2014, 06:05 AM

Yeah playing vs rogues with arcane ring and Samael is a lot of "fun"... bäm -> dead... "funny".

Because rogues are fine with just 4 skills they are the OP players now... also because warrior`s jugger is somehow nerfed.

Archerios
06-10-2014, 01:26 PM
What mages?I only know warrior,rogue and sorcerer.Do we have new class?:abnormal:

kinzmet
06-15-2014, 04:20 AM
so much char -__-
If you do daily bard routine with all your char, 1 and half month later u possible could buy a mythic gun :p

Yes I use mage too as my primary char, never giving up on mage hehe..

Actually, I had mythic guns..and tons of crawlys and coltons. -.-"

kinzmet
06-15-2014, 04:21 AM
What mages?I only know warrior,rogue and sorcerer.Do we have new class?:abnormal:

Is this a troll? :)

anyway mage = sorcerer, its just mage is easier to type.

kinzmet
06-15-2014, 04:24 AM
Yeah playing vs rogues with arcane ring and Samael is a lot of "fun"... bäm -> dead... "funny".

Because rogues are fine with just 4 skills they are the OP players now... also because warrior`s jugger is somehow nerfed.

Rogues are OP, Warriors are OP......but never mages were OP (T_T)

User111
06-15-2014, 12:48 PM
Rogues are OP, Warriors are OP......but never mages were OP (T_T)

Mages were op in s2

mikejee
06-16-2014, 10:21 AM
You can do it, its still definitely possible. I've only ever used 4 skills in pvp so its all I know anyways. Magin ain't easy! Just think of how many rogues and tanks we can make happy when they say MANNNNNAAAAAAAA. So there's one positive point, the other positives about being a mage in pvp? Other than being the sexiest class in the game, that's about it xD

kinzmet
06-26-2014, 07:50 AM
You can do it, its still definitely possible. I've only ever used 4 skills in pvp so its all I know anyways. Magin ain't easy! Just think of how many rogues and tanks we can make happy when they say MANNNNNAAAAAAAA. So there's one positive point, the other positives about being a mage in pvp? Other than being the sexiest class in the game, that's about it xD

OMG! sexiest class! 2-thumbs up :)

tdmkillerrr
06-28-2014, 08:33 PM
I Love my Mage !!! Never will give him up for anything

Picklee
07-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Amen brotha