PDA

View Full Version : Lifegiver taunt?

ALlIsWell
06-08-2014, 05:09 AM
I have noticed that i get most hits just after using heal,does it really taunts the enemies?

CrazyTank
06-08-2014, 05:22 AM
Though it's not in its description I think it taunts. It's not recommended for"elites"

Candylicks
06-08-2014, 05:49 AM
I have noticed that i get most hits just after using heal,does it really taunts the enemies?

Yes you are correct in this observation. Mages are the worst healers in the game and the only useful upgrade for Pve (non elites) is the mana regen because it saves on mana pots.

In elites you won't use this skill.

ALlIsWell
06-08-2014, 05:51 AM
Should i report this in bug section? or was it suppose to work that way.

Omg i got heal skill with long range,crap i need free respec!!!!!

Candylicks
06-08-2014, 06:05 AM
Should i report this in bug section? or was it suppose to work that way.

Omg i got heal skill with long range,crap i need free respec!!!!!

Nope it's working as intended. :/

What lvl are you?

ALlIsWell
06-08-2014, 06:16 AM
Nope it's working as intended. :/

What lvl are you?

lvl 41

Candylicks
06-08-2014, 06:24 AM
Oh ya unless you are km3 runner you don't want to have heal as a skill.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Kreasadriii
06-09-2014, 08:11 AM
For me, I don't use heal to any elite maps or km3 even wt4 without heal..
Its not taunt enemies, think about mage skills is different like others, many mage skills is AOE range and if u use staff it hit multiple target, so skills and hit multiple target would pay attention of the mobs to come after you.. So lifegiver didn't taunt enemies ^^

If you PvP yes you have to take heal skills.

ALlIsWell
06-09-2014, 08:48 AM
For me, I don't use heal to any elite maps or km3 even wt4 without heal..
Its not taunt enemies, think about mage skills is different like others, many mage skills is AOE range and if u use staff it hit multiple target, so skills and hit multiple target would pay attention of the mobs to come after you.. So lifegiver didn't taunt enemies ^^

If you PvP yes you have to take heal skills.
Disagree,
Heal and Staff/Gun taunts lil bit, but i seem to have no issues when using fire,ice,clock,gale.

Daniel Banuelos
06-10-2014, 03:46 AM
I tried taunting the bosses in the gold mine using my heal guess what it worked

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ALlIsWell
06-10-2014, 05:15 AM
I tried taunting the bosses in the gold mine using my heal guess what it worked

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
thnx for sharing your exp.

Newcomx
06-11-2014, 08:30 PM
I already test this, the heal over time (regrowth) & mana over time (recharge) that's taunt... that's why I only upgrade empower... the same with other skill with damage over time such as Countdown on Time Shift and jagged ice on frost bolt... cmiiw

ALlIsWell
06-12-2014, 08:50 AM
I already test this, the heal over time (regrowth) & mana over time (recharge) that's taunt... that's why I only upgrade empower... the same with other skill with damage over time such as Countdown on Time Shift and jagged ice on frost bolt... cmiiw
Wait a minute,does jagged ice upgrade taunt?

hmmmm

Newcomx
06-12-2014, 08:14 PM
Yess.. if the mobs not frozen, they will chase you, unless they got distracted by another player taunt. But IMO u should upgrade it for higher dmg.

Frekken
06-13-2014, 03:56 PM
Every mage is kind of tank too
Most of skills (ice, fire, clock) are ment to be charged to do (dot) and with higher damage than tanks, mobs are gonna chase you. You can use heal but after cleaning, and stay away from mobs while using it.
But a mage should run full acltack man. No heal no shield. "its a hard knock life for us"