PDA

View Full Version : Took me long enough but I finally realized!

NotYoCookiez
06-08-2014, 08:10 AM
That this game is better than pocket legends lolol

Tbh I was just lazy to do stuff on here and in pocket legends I was rich so I didn't have to do anything except have fun. But the population here is waaaaaaaay larger than pocket legends and I love the party thing.

My friend in real life started playing and we both started from level 1 and that's when I realized that this game is amazing lol

Add me on NotYoCookiez and NotYoBacon!

Xyzther
06-08-2014, 08:14 AM
Lol

NotYoCookiez
06-08-2014, 08:14 AM
I have a question.... I wanna buy platinum but I saw that all the plat items can be traded so is it really worth it? Besides exiliers to level up faster

Helicopter
06-08-2014, 08:18 AM
Ask the one and only Zeus.

Zeus
06-08-2014, 08:22 AM
Platinum isn't needed but it sure as heck is useful when you're starting off and you do not have any gold in the game.

1. Don't buy the plat items!
2. Don't open locked crates, you will almost always be disappointed.
3. Level in a place that generates money for you at the same time. (KM3 when you are L40 is a good suggestion)

Hoardseeker
06-08-2014, 08:28 AM
Platinum isn't needed but it sure as heck is useful when you're starting off and you do not have any gold in the game.

1. Don't buy the plat items!
2. Don't open locked crates, you will almost always be disappointed.
3. Level in a place that generates money for you at the same time. (KM3 when you are L40 is a good suggestion)
Agreed :eagerness: I leveled there with XP Kit(4 Runs for 1K xp with Party) Got Many locks made 1.3mil and got mythic set ;)

utpal
06-08-2014, 08:57 AM
the fact is that u can even BUY any elixir with golds to level up fast :D

plat is use mostly for opening lock crates (u need 3k+ plats to get profit, bt still not guaranteed)

and for exclusive vanities and events (like buying tokens, )
and mythic pets.

Jig
06-08-2014, 09:09 AM
Well call me jeffry gordan welcome to Arlor! About time another great player has moved along here, add me Jiig and I may halp yeh level up ;) *Thumbs Up!*

New it, until someone actuallys gives the game a go they can't criticise it :)

Bless
06-08-2014, 09:28 AM
Sup.

NotYoCookiez
06-08-2014, 09:35 AM
Im just tempted to buy because I get 50% more with my first purchase so why not lol

But you can buy all lix with gold? I'll look into that. I only have 3,445 gold and I only use it for potions sooo I'm pretyy sure I wont have enough lol

NotYoCookiez
06-08-2014, 09:37 AM
Also the leprechaun pendant is like 150 plat I think and that likke big luck in pocket legends... I always use that so I think that would be my first purchase if I get plat

Hiosahaf
06-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Also the leprechaun pendant is like 150 plat I think and that likke big luck in pocket legends... I always use that so I think that would be my first purchase if I get plat

No! Get lepre pendant via gold!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Reunegade
06-08-2014, 09:44 AM
Okay, so this is what I recommend (if you do buy platinum):
1. Level to 40 (via weekly elixir and XP elixirs stacked) and then farm KM3 for locked crates.
2. Buy luck kits (which are about 7-10k in the market)
3. Use the luck kit to farm. Without a leprechaun amulet, you are looking at about 2 locks per luck elixir, which is around 16-18k.
4. Save up for a leprechaun amulet (or buy with platinum) and you will be averaging about 4 locks.
5. Farm locked and elite until you get your desired gear/pet.
6. For cheap but effective pets, I recommend Ethyl, Orion, Malison, Ribbit.

If you have any questions, add me ingame IGN Lift.

NotYoCookiez
06-08-2014, 09:53 AM
1. Level to 40 (via weekly elixir and XP elixirs stacked) and then farm KM3 for locked crates.
3. Use the luck kit to farm. Without a leprechaun amulet, you are looking at about 2 locks per luck elixir, which is around 16-18k.
4. Save up for a leprechaun amulet (or buy with platinum) and you will be averaging about 4 locks.

Weekly elixir? I only have 2 people that gives me daily things. Klass and shaboozie. Every 8 hours and 24 hours lol

NotYoCookiez
06-08-2014, 09:53 AM
No! Get lepre pendant via gold!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Only have 3k and its around 200k+ in game lol

Jig
06-08-2014, 10:11 AM
Weekly elixir? I only have 2 people that gives me daily things. Klass and shaboozie. Every 8 hours and 24 hours lol

Its exactly like Pocket legends bro, theres a weekly exp elixir in platinum store, sadly it doesnt stack with the combo elixir, so I think you have to buy each elixir in the elixir tab and then stack the weekly on

If that makes any sense hopefully...

scarysmerf
06-08-2014, 10:12 AM
Id wait for the new event coming up soon locked might drop the new mythic weapons and also some new locked chest im guessing u craft one but has double mythic odds.plus new pets like little bear and dolba bear new vanitys and quests lots of new things to look forward to.

csyui
06-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Welcome aboard.

utpal
06-08-2014, 10:26 AM
honestly buy lep. u will get extra 15k or 25k gold (I forgot) along with mythic banner. worth the plat. then u can sell it and buy something good.

the most profitable plat to gold conversion is buying energy kits and selling it.

Worship
06-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Took me a little while too to realize this was better than PL.. I even tried going back to PL after playing this for about a year, but I couldn't just get the hang of it.
But c'mon.. nothing beats SL

Crowsfoot
06-08-2014, 10:42 AM
I always pop elixirs but don't buy platinum. All it takes is a single locked and a luck lix is paid for (or in my case, one elite drop pays for 50hrs+ worth). As for opening crates, if you plan to join the super rich of this game you will have to at some point. Most likely you will get trash but if you happen to get lucky you gain millions in gear within minutes. Below is a list of the rough value of arcane drops (in millions of gold):

Eggs:
Hammerjaw: 6-7
Glacians: 7-8
Samael: 24
Singe: 9-12

Gear:
Maul of Ollerus(Warrior lvl31 weapon): 18-22
Ker'shal Scepter (Mage lvl36 weapon): 24-25
Arcane Shard (used to craft lvl41 arcane ring): 80+
-the arcane ring is worth 90+ once crafted

Trenton
06-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Oh stalking victim, you've come back <3 Add me ig, Skyrim! I'll help you a bit c:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Shanamerny
06-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Its exactly like Pocket legends bro, theres a weekly exp elixir in platinum store, sadly it doesnt stack with the combo elixir, so I think you have to buy each elixir in the elixir tab and then stack the weekly on

If that makes any sense hopefully...

Say what? O.o weekly elixir? Who, what, when, where, why?? lol

Xenobiotic
06-08-2014, 11:07 AM
Dude Nacho...it's me, Darkbloodmage from PL :). So happy you joined AL, I can provide you most of the gear just pm me what class you are (I'm not to stocked up on Mage and tank).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spell
06-08-2014, 11:19 AM
If u do buy play I suggest for the first purchase the highest one.I wasted mine on the 2$ one XD don't open locked crates now tho! Wait for the upcoming event(not this mini goblin event)
BTW add me I can help you start off ^_^ Ign-Lia

Jig
06-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Say what? O.o weekly elixir? Who, what, when, where, why?? lol

I'm saying there is a Weekly exp elixir, I do not understand why know one knows about it...?

basketholic209
06-08-2014, 11:48 AM
I always pop elixirs but don't buy platinum. All it takes is a single locked and a luck lix is paid for (or in my case, one elite drop pays for 50hrs+ worth). As for opening crates, if you plan to join the super rich of this game you will have to at some point. Most likely you will get trash but if you happen to get lucky you gain millions in gear within minutes. Below is a list of the rough value of arcane drops (in millions of gold):

Eggs:
Hammerjaw: 6-7
Glacians: 7-8
Samael: 24
Singe: 9-10

Gear:
Maul of Ollerus(Warrior lvl31 weapon): 18-22
Ker'shal Scepter (Mage lvl36 weapon): 30
Arcane Shard (used to craft lvl41 arcane ring): 80+
-the arcane ring is worth 90+ once crafted

This is more valid in my opinion:
Samael: 24 - 25
Singe: 11 - 12
Maul: 21 - 22 for clean, 25 - 26 for perfect
Kershal: 24 - 25 for clean, 27 - 28 for perfect
The rest are correct :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
06-08-2014, 12:23 PM
This is more valid in my opinion:
Samael: 24 - 25
Singe: 11 - 12
Maul: 21 - 22 for clean, 25 - 26 for perfect
Kershal: 24 - 25 for clean, 27 - 28 for perfect
The rest are correct :)

Based on what I know people to be playing (not asking) I feel my maul price is more accurate. On Samael, 24 is close enough to 24-25 and there is no real need to change that. Singe rises and drops, I posted the low end I changed it to reflect the highest end as well.

Thank you for the kershal estimate I am clueless with mage and rogue gear usually.

Xyzther
06-08-2014, 12:29 PM

teach pls

basketholic209
06-08-2014, 12:42 PM
Based on what I know people to be playing (not asking) I feel my maul price is more accurate. On Samael, 24 is close enough to 24-25 and there is no real need to change that. Singe rises and drops, I posted the low end I changed it to reflect the highest end as well.

Thank you for the kershal estimate I am clueless with mage and rogue gear usually.

I might be wrong then :)
Anyway, if your friend wanna sell a clean maul, I'll give him a very good deal (20m). And also Singe for 11m, if there is any.

Energizeric
06-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Hey cookiez, been a long time. AL is definitely more of a challenge than PL. PL was really easy to get super rich. I only played PL for about 10 months, and in that time I managed to get all the best items in the game without spending very much plat. In AL it's much harder, but that's a good thing because you don't get bored. Yes, you can just buy your way to the best stuff, but it will cost tens of thousands of plat if you go in that direction. I spend some plat, but have not gone overboard. I have used plat mostly for purchasing some pets and for luck elixirs, and the occasional XP elixir when leveling up. The real challenge in AL is to make the leaderboard. At the end of each "season" (when the next expansion hits), the top 25 players on each leaderboard get an exclusive vanity banner. It's something PL never had and is tons of fun. No matter how much plat someone spends, the leaderboards are still hard to make and is the real challenge in AL.

VenomsChaos
06-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Only have 3k and its around 200k+ in game lol

every 8 hour you are geting klass elixir... in 1 day you are geting it 3 time, when its giwe you %25 reroll or combo elixir << just farm in bracken 3 ( km3 better if you are lvl 40 and a mage )... on the avarage you will find 2-3 locked in 30 min without lepre...

** every day make token daily quest ( 100 token = 25 invertory slot, also you can buy New Char Slot with this tokens, so 1 more char with your klass Reroll change will up ) **

Sell your lockeds, and buy Lucky Kit, and farm locked in bracken 3rd map...

Repeat this steps till earn enought gold for the buy a lepre "

locked and kits like same prize, if you use 1 kit and find 3 avarage locked, 3-1=2 locked is your win in 30 min :)

Sametimes you will get 0-1 locked in 30 min, but sametimes to 4-5 .. rarely 7-9++

And Here is my Play Style

1= just use your finded items dont waste gold, try to buy wery cheap + strong items ( cheap like 200-500-2000 gold )

2= buy ethyl its a cheap but avasome pet.

3= buy 2-3 other wery cheap pets which one giwe you good statue

4= open only first 2 area in your lvl map, dont need unlock every map :) and lvl in this 2 dungeon without kill bosses..
for example == kill mobs on first dungeon, without fight boss just make new game on 2nd dungeon. than again 1 and repeat step till lvl 36-40 :)

5 = time to lvl in km3 :) while lvl in km3 use lucky kit, than sell your finded lockeds and buy kit repeat it till buy lepre.. than lvl in km3 with lepre + kit <<<

if you are a active player <<< weeks later enjoy your mythic set :)

its boring to repeat same step million time for the earn gold and only can become a avarage player :) so in time you can spamm plats for the try arcanes :)

Hope this mesage can help so many new player and they stop to beg 100-200 gold in towns everyday :)

** wanted answer your main topic **

i am a PL player to also i come to AL with my closer friends and my guild friends because PL balances broken + no news + happens made ppls quit.. i made a guild in AL to for us.. and we are all correct for that = AL not even close to PL about Funy gameplay <<<

i am not going to details :) but if any PL + AL long term player want complain, i can be detailed :) AL have positive ways, but this positive ways not enought to come near PL fun :)

its just my experience + mind :)

welcome to AL have fun :)

Just A Theory = if PL get 1/5 update than AL.. explaining coz bad english
- every 5 AL update for 1 update on PL

if this happen PL populerite will be more than AL :)

Ssneakykills
06-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Add me bro ign - sun

Rastarefuseit
06-08-2014, 07:22 PM
So what you're saying is..."pocket legends all their is to do is have fun and be rich" and..."arcane legends, all that matters is the fan base, screw everything else, they have millions of people"

Instanthumor
06-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Don't open locked crates, you will almost always be disappointed.

:'(

NotYoCookiez
06-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Thanks everyone!!!

I will be on notyobacon mainly for now

Reunegade
06-09-2014, 07:59 AM
Samhayne, why did you thank NotYo's post? Are you saying that PL is way less fun that AL? :(

Daddyblu
06-09-2014, 08:52 AM
can you all pro teach me too? :(

Xeusx
06-09-2014, 08:56 AM
can you all pro teach me too? :(
sir, teach me sir, sir, teach me about how to get arcane deary sir, please sir.

Jig
06-09-2014, 08:56 AM
El o el o el o el ... o el

Daddy your in a No.1 guild :)

Daddyblu
06-09-2014, 09:16 AM
El o el o el o el ... o el

Daddy your in a No.1 guild :)

hmm idk im a robot controlled by officers : emma, jon, pred, zeus, joy , valentena.

hmm eeerrr grrr

@zeusblade - are you zeus long lost brother? omg Parf has a brother ?

NotYoCookiez
06-09-2014, 10:00 AM
I'm saying there is a Weekly exp elixir, I do not understand why know one knows about it...?

Oh ik what you mean now lol I thought you meant a free lix that lasted a week lmao I got so happy

Hey cookiez, been a long time. AL is definitely more of a challenge than PL. PL was really easy to get super rich. I only played PL for about 10 months, and in that time I managed to get all the best items in the game without spending very much plat. In AL it's much harder, but that's a good thing because you don't get bored. Yes, you can just buy your way to the best stuff, but it will cost tens of thousands of plat if you go in that direction. I spend some plat, but have not gone overboard. I have used plat mostly for purchasing some pets and for luck elixirs, and the occasional XP elixir when leveling up. The real challenge in AL is to make the leaderboard. At the end of each "season" (when the next expansion hits), the top 25 players on each leaderboard get an exclusive vanity banner. It's something PL never had and is tons of fun. No matter how much plat someone spends, the leaderboards are still hard to make and is the real challenge in AL.

I agree lol. I got rich cuz I had old items that are dc and sold them for tons. I love the pvp over there tho. But this game has something to it. It really seems more in depth and makes pl look basic. Im glad for the challenge but I'm not gonna go crazy for leader boards... yet ;)

So what you're saying is..."pocket legends all their is to do is have fun and be rich" and..."arcane legends, all that matters is the fan base, screw everything else, they have millions of people"

Tbh no matter how good an online game can be, if you dont have people to play with, it will become boring. pl been dead for awhile but I stuck around with the little population left. Then it came to the point where there was no pvp games in my level. I needed a more popular up to date game lol. Pl had its time.

Samhayne, why did you thank NotYo's post? Are you saying that PL is way less fun that AL? :(

Cuz he loves me duhhhh <3

Promagin
06-09-2014, 03:06 PM
AL is too easy.

PL is too fun :)

AL is not that fun.

PL is where the fun happens.

AL is where the sad happens (crates, plat, etc.)

PL is the best.

AL SUX.

PL loves me.

AL loves me not.

Thanks,
~Dillon