PDA

View Full Version : Offline

Attack Dog
06-08-2014, 10:06 PM
I'm a mobile user, meaning I play AL on my cell phone. AL crushes my data bill so I was woundering if it's possible to make an offline version of the game. Meaning you would have to have login your account then click "play offline". I understand that you couldn't use auction, and such. Maybe add a system where loots would be tallied up when you sign into online game play, and the loot you would have collected could be added to your invo. I know this probably sounds easier than it is, but I know it'd help me and a lot of my friends out.

otakudesuu
06-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Sts: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat !"

Milan Lame Man
06-09-2014, 05:39 AM
The problem is, what you have in your phone is like 10% of the game. The other 90%, mobs movement, loot drops, even the direction of your attacks, everything is decided by the server.
Making an offline version of AL would be like creating a new game, plus it would add possibility to cheat with a modified client, which is next to impossible right now.

JaytB
06-09-2014, 08:08 AM
This topic has been brought up in the past for several of the Legend games. STS made it clear that no offline component would ever be considered due to security reasons.

Attack Dog
06-10-2014, 08:39 PM
Oh. :/

VenomsChaos
06-11-2014, 04:14 AM
Offline - onnline at the sametime <<<

mean game datas will be in your phone, when game datas in your device its easy to hack game... ( change datas )