PDA

View Full Version : Toad armor and Cosmos armor set bonus

Pharcyde
01-01-2011, 05:33 AM
I can't find them anywhere on the forum and I really don't wanna buy the sets. So if someone could help me out, that would be great if you could give me the bonus stats :). I'll give you credit in my guide (thats why I need them)

BlueMagma
01-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Cosmos Set -> Overlord's Helmet of the Cosmos, Mirage Robe of the Cosmos, Mirage Staff of the Cosmos +5% Hit, +5% Crit, +3% H/s, +50 Mana, +5 M/s, +8 Damage, +4 Armor
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8939-Pinks-with-Stats-and-Pictures-Alien-Oasis-Part-III

I don't know about toad, can't find that one

Conradin
01-01-2011, 07:46 PM
It's swamp rats set btw.

BlueMagma
01-01-2011, 07:48 PM
If it's swamp rat instead of toad, this is what I found:

Swamp Rat Set -> Swamp Rat's Dead-Eye Derby, Swamp Rat's Croc Scale Leather, Swamp Rat's Swampy Shiv, Swamp Rat's Blackbird Wing +5% Crit, +5 Damage, +5 Armor
Voodoo Master Set -> Mamboza's Voodoo Master Helm, Zombie's Voodoo Master Robe, Copperhead's Voodoo Master Staff +5 M/s, +10 Damage
Copperhead Set -> Copperhead's Bullfrog Helm, Copperhead's Croc Scale Plate, Copperhead's Swampy Trident, Copperhead's Saintly Shield +3% Dodge, +2 H/s, +10 Armor
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8377-Pinks-with-Stats-and-Pictures-The-Ancient-Swamps-and-Skeller-Krunch-Returns!

Pharcyde
01-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Thanks Magma I'll post it up and give you credit right now :).

Swamp rat set isnt the Enchantress set though. The bonus for enchantress is through toad gear and voodoo doll.

Edit: Oh and Magma, have you subtracted the effects that the Int points from the gear provides? As it is not really part of the bonus.

BlueMagma
01-01-2011, 10:41 PM
The page i got the information from never specified whether or not they accounted for the effects that the Int points provide. I'm assuming that the person who got the info never accounted for it, just to play it safe.

Edit: What I mean is they calculated the full bonus, but they never separated the actual bonus from the extra one.