PDA

View Full Version : Vanity mage weapons at vendors

Haligali
06-09-2014, 04:54 AM
These stats are compared to expedition rifle of brutality lvl41 without gems, who spends his hard earned teeth/token for only look?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/09/a2ute7us.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/09/uqe8emu2.jpg

Madnex
06-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Double critical rate.

If you are building a high-crit sorcerer, damage almost becomes secondary before you reach certain critical plateaus. HP is partly irrelevant to this type of build since keeping distance is the main key in its playstyle.

Keep in mind that when you score a critical you get +50% damage (from 200 uncharged bow shots, 67 were critical hits, results drawn from average numbers).
That percent climbs even higher if in the skill description it says "+ increased damage on a critical" which is the case for all the sorcerers attacking skills if I'm not wrong.

So yeah, double critical rate is something worth the damage and HP loss and probably all that teeth for those who know what they're doing with it - not implying you don't. :p

falmear
06-09-2014, 09:09 PM
These stats are compared to expedition rifle of brutality lvl41 without gems, who spends his hard earned teeth/token for only look?

Anytime you can buy something with tokens its usually trash. The only exception you could say is the magma armor/helm. So yeah spend 3 weeks farming teeth or buy a weapon 1k in cs. Doesn't make any logical sense but thats how it is and its always been like that.

Haligali
06-10-2014, 12:40 AM
Anytime you can buy something with tokens its usually trash. The only exception you could say is the magma armor/helm. So yeah spend 3 weeks farming teeth or buy a weapon 1k in cs. Doesn't make any logical sense but thats how it is and its always been like that.

But i have seen warriors using the new goblin glaive and rogues using the daggers for teeth.

Haligali
06-10-2014, 01:58 AM
Double critical rate.

If you are building a high-crit sorcerer, damage almost becomes secondary before you reach certain critical plateaus. HP is partly irrelevant to this type of build since keeping distance is the main key in its playstyle.

Keep in mind that when you score a critical you get +50% damage (from 200 uncharged bow shots, 67 were critical hits, results drawn from average numbers).
That percent climbs even higher if in the skill description it says "+ increased damage on a critical" which is the case for all the sorcerers attacking skills if I'm not wrong.

So yeah, double critical rate is something worth the damage and HP loss and probably all that teeth for those who know what they're doing with it - not implying you don't. :p

Duh, where you read this double critical chance?

Madnex
06-10-2014, 03:48 AM
Duh, where you read this double critical chance?

Hey I'm not that sleepy lol.

Haligali
06-10-2014, 03:59 AM

Hey I'm not that sleepy lol.

Oh you meant that, i thought its a hidden proc.

Yea bit crit always good, but the lot loss on damage not worth imho. And i bought a new wild amulet, bit loss on crit but i kinda like it, im wearing now more often than lunar.

Sceazikua
06-10-2014, 03:59 AM
lol 2% crit and 3% crit so helpful over 50 damage ;)
not to mention its 85 or 125 teeth vs 2k crate gun ;)

Madnex
06-10-2014, 11:52 AM
I am also using the new Wild Talismans - it's great for all three classes but needs a little tweaking in your build. The proc for mage and rogue is just for the lols since it happens once a decade and lasts for like two seconds but the extra armor does help. IMO they should've swapped the procs between that and the L2 ring - throwing a firework, vanity-like proc in something that far many more people will use is just silly.

Haligali
06-11-2014, 05:53 AM
Anyway, the other 2 classes got at least considerable weapons at vendors, i have seen warriors using the goblin glaive, rogues using dragonbone daggers. Please look through the mage weapons again, or give us something with acceptable stats on next event.