PDA

View Full Version : inventory should be some more organized. its messy with too much items

mightymynk
06-09-2014, 06:54 AM
see this to access energy kits i have to scroll so much

now what about if inventory looks like this

i feels this is not a big update and it is really needed coz it becomes so hard to manage items. if the inventory shows the amount of items then its also easy to manage while buying and using them

Kreasadriii
06-09-2014, 08:01 AM
Nice idea but I prefer if we can search on our inventory such as auction house.
When we look into egg or chest or elixir, just type up right our inventory the name, then search, and it will bring us to the item we searched

Samhayne
06-09-2014, 08:06 AM
A true stacking system is something we've wanted to add to the Legends games since Pocket Legends. Unfortunately, it isn't a simple change (because of the current architecture) and so it has never bubbled to the top of our "get that done now" list. It is on the list though :)

Legendproject
06-09-2014, 08:07 AM
+1 cool idea

ClumsyCactus
06-09-2014, 08:44 AM
A true stacking system is something we've wanted to add to the Legends games since Pocket Legends. Unfortunately, it isn't a simple change (because of the current architecture) and so it has never bubbled to the top of our "get that done now" list. It is on the list though :)

Also, add a chat Window to market... I get reeeeally tired of having to remake my searchings and stuff...

basketholic209
06-09-2014, 09:45 AM

You have a stacking system for essence, Sam :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

basketholic209
06-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Another idea (should be easier) is to add one of these:
1. Vertical scrollbar
2. Page up, page down, home, end
3. Search box

Nitexx
06-09-2014, 10:02 AM
No need to necessarily have a stacking system. The problem being solved here is that those that have a lot of items in their inventory don't want to spend a solid 30 seconds scrolling through 500 items to reach those that are at the bottom.

Can we have a quick search?
- This would be great when looking for something specific, the same way we search the CS.

Can we at least just reverse the sort order?
- This would at least help get those at the top and those at the bottom. Since I'm guessing most people are holding 450+ crates, this would probably work well and I'm guessing it should be a super easy fix.

mightymynk
06-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Another idea (should be easier) is to add one of these:
1. Vertical scrollbar
2. Page up, page down, home, end
3. Search box

Nice idea ,if the stacking is difficult these may come in handy till sts implement full stacking and yea essence also has stacking :p

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk

otakudesuu
06-09-2014, 03:51 PM
+over 9000 ! This would be very helpful. I had this idea too

Crowsfoot
06-09-2014, 04:07 PM
If we could gift say 100 of a single at a time that would also be helpful.