PDA

View Full Version : To all those Players who Sold their Locks.

Hoardseeker
06-09-2014, 07:57 AM

Current Locked crates will be Changed into new one with a new Icon, then Changes back to normal after event ends! Current Locked crates worth it!

Start Hoarding Locks!

Sheener
06-09-2014, 08:04 AM
Thanks!

Aliliam
06-09-2014, 08:07 AM
I hoarded before you knew how to hoard jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hectororius
06-09-2014, 08:08 AM
Old news is old

Hoardseeker
06-09-2014, 08:10 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158566-Locked-Crates-are-still-worth-or-just-junk-(Mythic-armor-) ;)

Old news is old

Archerios
06-09-2014, 08:38 AM
You shouldn't raise the locked price.Now I cant buy them cheap.

Trenton
06-09-2014, 08:59 AM
Yes, they still have a chance, but at the moment, there are

Mythic Armor (x3)
Mythic Helmet (x3)
Mythic Amulet (x3)
Mythic Ring
Mythic Weapons (x3)
And now NEW Mythic Weapons (x3)

Of getting a mythic, you already have a super low chance, but fact is, with all the other mythics, it's still a 3/16 chance to get a new mythic weapon.

With the new crates, the mythic armor and helm ("set") are not in the crates, making it a 3/10 chance to get a new mythic weapon, plus the double odds, I'd say that they're going to be the ones that are wanted. I know people will still use Lockeds, but I doubt that they will rise highly, unless you for sure find out that they craft into the double chance crates. (This info was found in the basic part of my brain, so something may be wrong, I apologize.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Rare
06-09-2014, 09:01 AM
Yes, they still have a chance, but at the moment, there are

Mythic Armor (x3)
Mythic Helmet (x3)
Mythic Amulet (x3)
Mythic Ring
Mythic Weapons (x3)
And now NEW Mythic Weapons (x3)

Of getting a mythic, you already have a super low chance, but fact is, with all the other mythics, it's still a 3/16 chance to get a new mythic weapon.

With the new crates, the mythic armor and helm ("set") are not in the crates, making it a 3/10 chance to get a new mythic weapon, plus the double odds, I'd say that they're going to be the ones that are wanted. I know people will still use Lockeds, but I doubt that they will rise highly, unless you for sure find out that they craft into the double chance crates. (This info was found in the basic part of my brain, so something may be wrong, I apologize.)

I'm guessing, and hoping, they will not include last season's mythic weapons.

Trenton
06-09-2014, 09:02 AM
I'm guessing, and hoping, they will not include last season's mythic weapons.

That's what I was hoping, but I just added them in there just in case.