PDA

View Full Version : Need a buyer in advance :)

ibighunk
06-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Hi guys i need a buyer of my locks in advance during mythc event.
Do u wanna be one lol :)

Its gud if the buyer should be among top 3 on leaderboard in goblin event.

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
06-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Lol, let me get this straight. You want a buyer for your locks but you are selling them during the mythic event when the prices will be higher? Why wouldn't someone, I don't know, buy before the price skyrockets? Especially sine anyone you I'll reach throughthe forums is aforumer and will not be caught off guard by the mythic event, the people that buy locks during the myth event are usually those who didn't know it was coming and thoe who loot mor plat than they were expecting and are therefore enabled to open more locks.

---

Alternate respond: "read the Sig"

Frekken
06-09-2014, 12:02 PM
He's just trying to get the auction fee off. Chill
Can't blame him

matanofx
06-09-2014, 01:01 PM
I can blame for posting this thread in the wrong SECTION

How bout trading section? bet you didnt think of that one sir =] leave your attempts to make gold out of general discussion please for future reference.

Rare
06-09-2014, 01:08 PM

How bout trading section? bet you didnt think of that one sir =] leave your attempts to make gold out of general discussion please for future reference.

LoL

ibighunk
06-09-2014, 01:57 PM

Dont be so serious just a thinking ;)

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

FluffNStuff
06-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Selling crate options, I love it! I will take an option to buy 500 crates at 10K each to expire in 4 weeks.