PDA

View Full Version : Rewards for plat-usres

Razvan Misaru
06-09-2014, 02:13 PM
hey guys......can we get a cool banner for the only persons that in his history has got more than 10k plats? :D
that would be a nice thing :D bcz i bought a lot of plats so i just wanted to know if we could get a reward for this :)

Serancha
06-09-2014, 02:18 PM
More than 10k plats? That's like 80% of players - even platless ones can reach that easily enough by doing free offers. If you want a banner for being a platter, make it for 100k plat so it means something.

Remiem
06-12-2014, 11:42 AM
We don't plan on adding exclusive vanities for # of plats purchased, BUT we did just add the big gold vanities. If you want to look shiny and special, spend some plat on gold and visit Mr. Spendsalot in Kraag. :D

octavos
06-12-2014, 11:55 AM
We don't plan on adding exclusive vanities for # of plats purchased, BUT we did just add the big gold vanities. If you want to look shiny and special, spend some plat on gold and visit Mr. Spendsalot in Kraag. :D

make it plat purchasable also...and you will many more buy it. I would. since this is a gold sink, I don't think using plat to buy gold just to have it disappear isn't very errr..smart for the average player. 500-700 plat just like PL helm would make it that much sweeter. STS wants money, and I want the vanity...its a win/win IMO.

kjed
06-12-2014, 12:07 PM
This was suggested few months ago.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk