PDA

View Full Version : "OP" rogues in pvp, plus debuff

Mylast
06-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Hi everyone..

So, I read that rogues have 10% debuff when they enter arena. And ok, if we are so OP. So not only i have -10% dmg, my arcane pet( which supposed to add 10% dmg) is ummm idk, not serving his purpose. As one player said, rogues debuff removes all buffs. So are you tellin me i wasted 7 mill on a pet which is worse than a legendary?! And this is a problem, cuz im not a platinum player, i farm elites and i farmed hard for him!!

Another thing, in town and tdm my damage is same. But in ctf it goes waaay lower, to 110. Why? Whats the difference between tdm and ctf?
And really, tanks with 5% more dmg in ctf? So that big guy with around 140 dmg( talking about lvl 15 twink) , gets more dmg in ctf, plus his buffs- thats up to 190 dmg, add gyrm. And then imagine me, with half of his hp, dmg 110 in ctf trying to fight him. And sad part, with arcane pet that lowers my dmg even more. Sooo are rogues still OP? Nahh

Pressplay
06-09-2014, 10:27 PM
I have also noticed this. Nerfing dmg is one thing but that 10%nerf cancels out pet % dmg. My friend with hj has higher dmg outside of pvp than i do, i have a glacian (both rogues) but in pvp his dmg is lower. Lately although ive seen my dmg to not be nerfed in pvp so idk whats going on. They should remove the nerf especially now since us rogues cant refill mana quickly with a pet swap, and with no mana for a rogue equals no dmg.

Bless
06-10-2014, 12:22 AM
Are you suggesting to decrease our nerf to 5-8%?

uunknownn
06-10-2014, 02:07 AM
im using hj yes10% dmg debuff is a lot..8-7% is fair i thnk.

Endkey
06-10-2014, 02:13 AM
Meh people dont understand...this nerf was from before...it is visible now bcz of the new client update..

uunknownn
06-10-2014, 02:22 AM
yes we already know that :-) so we are just trying to suggest to make it a lil lower like 5-8%debuff..ex.if your a skiłled rogue you can kill 2rogues trying to gang you or 1mage ,1rogue bt 2wařriors ..no matter how skiłled are you .your dead unless lucky stun then run..
note;at level 22-23 its very hard to find a röom w/3newbies ..entering to ths level you have to get ready facing 80-90%population of ths level are pros.

Endkey
06-10-2014, 02:42 AM
yes we already know that :-) so we are just trying to suggest to make it a lil lower like 5-8%debuff..ex.if your a skiłled rogue you can kill 2rogues trying to gang you or 1mage ,1rogue bt 2wařriors ..no matter how skiłled are you .your dead unless lucky stun then run..
note;at level 22-23 its very hard to find a röom w/3newbies ..entering to ths level you have to get ready facing 80-90%population of ths level are pros.

Im saying that there has been no change in pvp...but as a rogue i wudnt mind a buff :)

uunknownn
06-10-2014, 03:23 AM
cheers :-)

Pressplay
06-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Okay so we all know that dmg% doesnt stack and cancels out lower or equal dmg%. So this -10%dmg is cool with me as long as it doesnt cancel out our other dmg% from pet or passive and i beleive it does. So if u have hj his 10%dmg is canceled out along with still -10% from your stats thats 20% total. And any of your passive dmg% is also cacelled out wich already would be if u use hj or sam but i use glac and thought i could benefit off of passive dmg%. Correct me if im wrong about this nerf cancelling out lower or eqaul dmg%.

UndeadJudge
06-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Okay so we all know that dmg% doesnt stack and cancels out lower or equal dmg%. So this -10%dmg is cool with me as long as it doesnt cancel out our other dmg% from pet or passive and i beleive it does. So if u have hj his 10%dmg is canceled out along with still -10% from your stats thats 20% total. And any of your passive dmg% is also cacelled out wich already would be if u use hj or sam but i use glac and thought i could benefit off of passive dmg%. Correct me if im wrong about this nerf cancelling out lower or eqaul dmg%.

You lost me in the third sentence, lol.

10% buff from hj cancels out 10% debuff in arena. 5% passive won't be in effect because the hj buff is larger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sariita
06-12-2014, 09:18 PM
10% buff from hj cancels out 10% debuff in arena.
It doesn't... The debuff overrides it

UndeadJudge
06-13-2014, 06:05 AM

Really? That's ridiculous then..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosna
06-17-2014, 12:38 AM
Meh people dont understand...this nerf was from before...it is visible now bcz of the new client update..

I realize people say the rebuff was there before. However, when we entered pvp room before our stats did not change. Now there is a significant drop, my damage drops over 100 and dps more than that. Why give tanks more? Mages as well I believe. We worked extremely hard to get gear to enable us to compete in pvp. Passives are used for a reason. Pets are given their abilities so we want to purchase/loot them. So why remove the buffs we all work so hard to obtain and give more to others. I'm so tired of people complaining about op rogues. I see mages with 800 dmg and tanks with more dmg than many rogues, yet we are the ones who have a de buff. Why pay out for gear and pets if we cannot reap their rewards. Please STS rethink this and allow us to use what we have earned. Yet another way to turn people from the game. I know many of us are actively looking for an alternative.

epicrrr
06-17-2014, 01:59 AM

i think they stack em, so you have double dmg nerf. %? of original damage deduction + your pets bonus damage % will be deducted.

Serancha
06-17-2014, 02:28 AM
I don't get the hulabaloo. Rogue damage is exactly the same as it was before the new client. Nothing has changed in how much damage you do in pvp, or how many kills you can get. Rogues aren't killing less or dying more than they were before. The only difference now is that you are seeing different numbers on the page. Numbers which mean virtually nothing.

Sure mages have 800 damage, but that damage is spread over multiple targets, whereas our 500 goes all to one person. If they made all our skills like shadow storm shot, they could raise our damage to 800 too, but it wouldn't make any difference on how many kills we get, or how often we die.

It's about balance and compromise. You don't get a piece of armor that has damage, crit, mana and health - you get some stats from one item and some from anoher, and there is always a compromise needed to get what you want. For example, you can't have 1600 armor AND 550 damage - you can have 1400 armor and 550 damage, or 1600 armor and 520 damage. (Before anyone pipes up, I am not talking about the 1% of players with arcane ring who this does not apply to).

uunknownn
06-17-2014, 04:42 AM
i hope sts explain what really happen here.-,-

Bless
06-17-2014, 11:45 AM
I don't get the hulabaloo. Rogue damage is exactly the same as it was before the new client. Nothing has changed in how much damage you do in pvp, or how many kills you can get. Rogues aren't killing less or dying more than they were before. The only difference now is that you are seeing different numbers on the page. Numbers which mean virtually nothing.

Sure mages have 800 damage, but that damage is spread over multiple targets, whereas our 500 goes all to one person. If they made all our skills like shadow storm shot, they could raise our damage to 800 too, but it wouldn't make any difference on how many kills we get, or how often we die.

It's about balance and compromise. You don't get a piece of armor that has damage, crit, mana and health - you get some stats from one item and some from anoher, and there is always a compromise needed to get what you want. For example, you can't have 1600 armor AND 550 damage - you can have 1400 armor and 550 damage, or 1600 armor and 520 damage. (Before anyone pipes up, I am not talking about the 1% of players with arcane ring who this does not apply to). Yes, and we are also seeing BUGS (such as the 10% pet dmg does not apply in pvp) that were not visible before.

Serancha
06-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Bugs which are being addressed. We knew about the pet damage thing months before the new client. At least anyone who read the % damage threads had access to the info. Nothing has changed.

QistineAL
06-17-2014, 12:53 PM
Just hold aimshot,tap nox,tap pierce..^.^

Kreasadriii
06-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Im saying that there has been no change in pvp...but as a rogue i wudnt mind a buff :)

Smart. Debuffing a class because have pet who give Buff, am I right? hehehe
Rogue still a killer in PvP mode

Layzi
06-21-2014, 04:28 PM
warriors are the main part of the game , mage and rogue are just other options like lord of the rings everyone is just another option main character is a WARRIOR no one else warriors have to be strongest no matter what. u want 3k hits to kill a 7k health warrior who can own anyone easily talking bout end game .

Kreasadriii
06-22-2014, 10:54 AM
Are you a warrior?
Prove it by duel another class with legendary items, and legendary pet, just keep trying until you find out many class is almost balance from update to update.
No class be the main part of the game, each class has their own advantage and disadvantage :)

User111
06-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Finally, a buff rogues thread :'D

Attack Dog
06-22-2014, 11:40 AM
When I pvp, I'm lv6 with 42.9 damage in ctf map. That's highest lv6 damage possible. I'm fine :)

Neutrone
06-23-2014, 07:49 AM
There's honestly nothing different between now and before ..only now you can actually see the stats "change" a buff wouldn't be that based though.....maybe