PDA

View Full Version : African Banner for AL

Amari Henderson
06-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Hello its come to my attention that Al has banners for mostly all countries accept Africa.Everyone gets to represent his or her own country and other players like myself are felt left out because they would like to rep there country as well. So it would be nice if they would put out a banner for this country because there are alot of Africans that want to see there country listed .

Arpluvial
06-09-2014, 09:50 PM
When we created the game, we created 20 country banners based on the population in each country. With so many players in so many countries, we couldn't possibly put in every single one. Each banner takes of space and memory in the game and we want to make sure that we save that space for things like new gear, content, and features to make the game more interesting to play all the time. We hope you'll understand!

Crowsfoot
06-10-2014, 12:47 AM
I'd buy a Conch Republic banner for 100plat (or at least buy from the cs for 1mil) no shame

Sadly, I see why they can't make a banner for every country

deadcobain
06-10-2014, 12:56 AM
I'm in Africa too, I'd totally buy one with the shape of the continent of Africa on it - it'd look very cool graphically anyway.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

keuiks
06-10-2014, 10:21 AM
Egyptian banner iam egyptian n dat would be awesome ;)