PDA

View Full Version : What is the most popular PvP level under 10?

Energizeric
06-09-2014, 11:48 PM
I know level 10 is pretty popular, but I was thinking of making a twink at a lower level than that, something in the level 5-8 range. I was wondering what the most popular twink level is in that range, and if there is a good twink guild I can join that is active in PvP at that level.

And is there some decent activity at these lower levels, or do you have to wait hours to find a game going on?

The Goat
06-09-2014, 11:49 PM
Probably level 8.

-Rated

Sent from My Chalkboard using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
06-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Anything lvl16 and below is heavily dominated by warriors.

Also, you will be SOL against any twinks with the gold their ring since it is unstashable and offers a heavy proc.

Attack Dog
06-10-2014, 12:13 AM
Why so many of these question going around? As I said 3 times already, I think it's 6-8 bracket.

Jiarijiba
06-10-2014, 12:48 AM
There is a lot of activity at least in lvl8. You will need top gear to survive, there are even guys with arcane pets.

Like Crowsfoot says - if the event ring stays unstashable - the twinks who made to it, have serious advantage.

Energizeric
06-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Sam said he was going to look into why the ring was not stashable, and that tells me it will be corrected.

As for pets, I'm not sure that an arcane pet would actually be the best at such a low level. At low levels, total stats matter more than percentage stats. So +30 Primary stat would be better than 10% damage boost, unlike at end game where you would prefer the 10% damage boost. That's why Malison was considered the best pet by many during seasons 1 & 2.

Also, with such a low amount of health and mana, health and mana regen matter a lot. So pets like flap jack and ripmaw are good at lower levels as well. Flap Jack was my favorite pet in season 1, although we didn't have PvP back then.

BTW, can someone tell me what the best sorcerer gear is at level 8?