PDA

View Full Version : thanks arp means alot

Burningdex
06-10-2014, 12:37 AM

guide wasnt harming anyone was it?!??

im reposting later anyways but wont be as good bcuz its deleted and i no longer have pics

Attack Dog
06-10-2014, 12:39 AM
whyd you even post this?

Burningdex
06-10-2014, 12:40 AM
whyd you even post this?

so my friends know it is no longer here and to get a new thread to talk on >.>'

thanks for your time ...

synfullmagic_23110
06-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Or u could've of pm them

<3

Attack Dog
06-10-2014, 12:48 AM
Isn't there a rule about showing private messages from mods on forums? Idk just sounds familiar

MightyMicah
06-10-2014, 12:51 AM
Wow. I guess give him some slack because he's a new dev, right? Still...he could have at least copied the guide and then messaged it to you to post again, but deleting all of that work? That just isn't right. I don't care what the scenario is. Smh, sometimes sts can be really cool and other times they can be extremely frustrating.

Burningdex
06-10-2014, 12:55 AM
dont even have a copy now >.> think darth might but idk

Burningdex
06-10-2014, 12:57 AM
Wow. I guess give him some slack because he's a new dev, right? Still...he could have at least copied the guide and then messaged it to you to post again, but deleting all of that work? That just isn't right. I don't care what the scenario is. Smh, sometimes sts can be really cool and other times they can be extremely frustrating.

+ 1 wen i got thanks man :)

MightyMicah
06-10-2014, 01:00 AM
+ 1 wen i got thanks man :)

Cool beans man haha. If you need any help with anything if you end up having to re-write it, just let me know how I can help. Although I'm hoping Arp has some kind of magic trash folder he can get your guide out of.

Burningdex
06-10-2014, 01:04 AM
Cool beans man haha. If you need any help with anything if you end up having to re-write it, just let me know how I can help. Although I'm hoping Arp has some kind of magic trash folder he can get your guide out of.

ikr me too ....

if not darth probs has a copy

if not ill help vvriter improve his and share mai secret secrets of 30 bird xD

Trenton
06-10-2014, 04:33 PM
so my friends know it is no longer here and to get a new thread to talk on >.>' That's the problem lmao

Threads aren't for chatting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The Voices
06-10-2014, 05:59 PM
STS has control of the forums, but I mean, removing a guide due to people using it to communicate with others, but there ARE others using it Burn's guide to help them with L30 Bird? I wouldn't mind people derailing my threads :P, but STS, think bout the PvPers out there that wuv Burn's guide?!

Narb
06-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Im pretty sure you can find any picture you've attached on forums

Go here, its under settings, which is located in the top right corner of page :)

Rescind
06-10-2014, 07:58 PM
Im pretty sure you can find any picture you've attached on forums

Go here, its under settings, which is located in the top right corner of page :)

but the long texts :(

PL•ayer
06-10-2014, 08:10 PM
dont even have a copy now >.> think darth might but idk

Nope D:

Really tho, we gotta watch ourselves... Don't wanna end up like Laar, and don't want to get another one of our threads removed again. Even the sarcastic title of this thread migh be considered offensive/retaliation to arp :/

Btw, Trenton is right. Pms are best for chat (what if we made an off topic thread titled "chat" or something specifically made for us to talk on?)

Fear
06-10-2014, 08:15 PM
Why nawt send messages through forums?

Nope D:

Really tho, we gotta watch ourselves... Don't wanna end up like Laar, and don't want to get another one of our threads removed again. Even the sarcastic title of this thread migh be considered offensive/retaliation to arp :/

Btw, Trenton is right. Pms are best for chat (what if we made an off topic thread titled "chat" or something specifically made for us to talk on?)

PL•ayer
06-10-2014, 08:25 PM
Why nawt send messages through forums?

I'm more familiar with the thread interface. When sending pms, all the nested quotes get so thick that they become illegible. This illegibility would only amplify with more members in the pm.

In general, it's simply more convenient to use threads than pms. I think a designated thread in the off topic would be okay to use for this purpose.

ArtofWar
06-10-2014, 08:43 PM

This. I remember when they deleted Yanis's guides for more space. Smh

Burningdex
06-11-2014, 12:38 AM
really annoyed >.>