PDA

View Full Version : Do you have some tips?

Jmgab
06-10-2014, 06:20 AM
Is farming lockeds and selling them and doing elites the only way to get gold or is there another way?

Attack Dog
06-10-2014, 06:36 AM
Merching, farming, hauntlet, dailies.

Hauntlet and dailies give you tokens that you can buy eggs with as sell for money.

ALlIsWell
06-11-2014, 09:08 AM
Merching, farming, hauntlet, dailies.

Hauntlet and dailies give you tokens that you can buy eggs with as sell for money.

There you go,

VenomsChaos
06-11-2014, 06:58 PM
after hear new locked system its seems lockeds will be junk and not sure if i can sell or not... ( this is the reason i am not loging AL last days )

Elite tindrin wery hard to find party if you are not in elite guilds...

- hauntlet not worth to farm, locked still better than it..
- story token only 10 token each day, 50 day later if prize not drop you can have crawly and finally sell it to 75-80 k lol...
- merchi really hard to do last seasons

For me Best Way

1= buy lucky kit 9 k
2= farm lockeds ( they are 7 k now)

kit+lepre avarage locked drop 3-4 in 30 min km3 << if you are ok with 15-20 k in 30 min, its the best way right now..

Crowsfoot
06-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Elite has been my most profitable way of making gold. I farm locks but usually as spams to players or as buy ins for cannon roulette. I don't sell locks because everyone is farming them. Once locks drop below 15k they are worthless to farm. However, farming locks is a good way to guarantee gold while you are killing time waiting for an elite party (this is the only time I farm locks).

Bottom line, do what works for you. We need a better locked system that doesn't allow players to spam easy maps like jarl and km3 to loot them.