PDA

View Full Version : Combos

Dizko
04-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Anyone know any?

hansonr55
04-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Ice Storm - Fire Storm --- Enchantress...

Hooblaim
04-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Focus > Auto Attack > Thorn > Blast Shot

Dizko
04-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Em, yea i saw your other topic. But I meant for Archer.

EDIT: Thanks Hoob. But aren't there like special attacks?

Hooblaim
04-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Yes, thats combos, using special attacks.

Jetshrike
04-10-2010, 03:12 AM
I think theres a combo linking archer and enchantress called cruel blow but im not sure.

_ck
04-16-2010, 10:55 AM
I think Cruel Blow is when an Archer first uses Thorn and then an Enchantress does Firestorm.

There's also Nature Strike (something like that) when an Archer first uses Thorn and an Enchantress does Lightning.

_ck
04-16-2010, 11:04 AM
Focus > Auto Attack > Thorn > Blast Shot

Doesn't work for me, as in there's no COMBO! graphic showing up when doing it. It's an effective strike, but not a "true" combo.

Drayden
04-16-2010, 03:49 PM
Doesn't work for me, as in there's no COMBO! graphic showing up when doing it. It's an effective strike, but not a "true" combo.

I noticed the same thing.

doot
04-17-2010, 03:10 AM
Yes, thats combos, using special attacks.

I'm sure you're not on the same page as everyone else. In this game, the word "COMBO" (along with additional text), actually appears above the enemies heads when performed successfully. Your combo is tantamount to my archer hitting an enemy with 3 successive arrows. Not a combo.

_ck
04-17-2010, 06:21 AM
Here's another, sort of. It's not a true combo (no COMBO! graphic), but a good combination to use still:

Break Armor → Blast Shot

It's especially effective if you do it while you're using Focus as well.

Anyway, that might be as good as it gets because there doesn't seem like the Archer has a solo combo move. I tried out a bunch of combinations on the first Forest Haven level with no luck. I don't have all the skills yet though, I was only Level 18 when I tried, but it seems odd that you'd have to be a really high level Archer before you can perform a solo combo.

sechs
02-11-2011, 04:28 AM
I think Cruel Blow is when an Archer first uses Thorn and then an Enchantress does Firestorm.

There's also Nature Strike (something like that) when an Archer first uses Thorn and an Enchantress does Lightning.

by Thorn is it the low level thorn root or the high level thorn wall? or both?

Physiologic
02-11-2011, 05:03 AM
by Thorn is it the low level thorn root or the high level thorn wall? or both?

First off, I applaud you for necrobumping a thread from last April, when the game first came out. Secondly, both Thorn Root and Thorn Wall can be used to cause Nature Strike.

mycroftxxx
02-11-2011, 05:12 AM
For Cruel Blast to work as a combo, you need at least one second between the Shattering Scream and the Blast Shot. It may also not work if one of the skills is dodged.

Other combos also have required delays; e.g. between Ice Storm and Fire Storm in Hot Flash. It's usually not an issue for the two-person combos, because it takes a moment to notice what the other person did and respond to it anyway.

BTW, don't confuse Avian Scream and Shattering Scream…

(Edit: When I first posted this, I was crossing wires between Cruel Blast and Nature Strike. Gah.)

sechs
02-14-2011, 01:11 AM
First off, I applaud you for necrobumping a thread from last April.

LOL because i tried to search a little before asking :P

Chogu
02-16-2011, 04:32 AM
its cruel blast and to use it u use shattering scream then wait about a second then blast shot.

Jsaieagle
02-16-2011, 05:02 AM
Shattering Scream → Blast Shot = Cruel Blast (Archers combo)!

Scoutninja
05-02-2011, 12:06 AM
I kno A Mega COMBO! Its Nature Strike + HELL SCREAM