PDA

View Full Version : "An Indefinite Leave"

Limsi
06-11-2014, 11:07 AM
I myself would have not seen this coming. From my in game gold and a hefty amount of platinum, nothing was stopping me for Ursoth's event.

Majority of you would know this little incident that happened to me, most of this I have caused to myself. I'm not the person who reads the ToS (Who does? :P) before actually playing a particular game. Most of our actions in game reflects who we are in our real lives; and so we act upon our instincts whenever we hit that "Login" button.
There are times when we take risks just for the enjoyment of others; we lend items and whatnot as seeing someone's smile definitely isn't something you simply ignore.

I've started out just like anybody else, farming tediously with the hopes of having that one of a kind loot that you can show to others! Most of you might know me since season 1; you could have at least seen me running that "A okay" PUG party in Kraken mines, or that very long and boring grinding session in WT4. Needless to say, I was your ordinary sight around Arlor.

I don't know really, as I write this horrid "what seems to be a farewell" thread I feel goosebumps and I tell you this is as true as it can be. I guess I'd like to thank the whole community who perhaps would have had defined the totality of my AL journey. I cannot mention everyone, but it occurred to me that even those who I do not come across everyday are those who actually make the biggest impact. Despite my loss, they continuously spammed me with their deepest sympathy and encouragement. The moderators have also been the most supportive bunch I've ever come across with! Thanks for the support, Rem and Sam :)

Perhaps the whole fiasco placed a devastating K.O. from which I find it hard to recover from; nevertheless I've got these people around me who stood as the platform towards my total resurrection. I'm not a heavy plat spender but I admit of popping some occasionally - something which I find it hard to do once more. I guess I'll let things simmer down a bit and that concludes the title of this thread.

This is not a thread to fish for sympathy with the hopes of catching the eyes of those in authority; it is simply a letter to those who have been with me throughout my journey.

I'll be seeing you guys soon, please don't forget to fill me whatever good things happen in Arcane Legends!

Lovelots,

Limsyoker

Worship
06-11-2014, 11:10 AM
Aww.. sad to see you go.. Thats all bull that they wont give you that ring back :(

Avaree
06-11-2014, 11:12 AM
I myself would have not seen this coming. From my in game gold and a hefty amount of platinum, nothing was stopping me for Ursoth's event.

Majority of you would know this little incident that happened to me, most of this I have caused to myself. I'm not the person who reads the ToS (Who does? :P) before actually playing a particular game. Most of our actions in game reflects who we are in our real lives; and so we act upon our instincts whenever we hit that "Login" button.
There are times when we take risks just for the enjoyment of others; we lend items and whatnot as seeing someone's smile definitely isn't something you simply ignore.

I've started out just like anybody else, farming tediously with the hopes of having that one of a kind loot that you can show to others! Most of you might know me since season 1; you could have at least seen me running that "A okay" PUG party in Kraken mines, or that very long and boring grinding session in WT4. Needless to say, I was your ordinary sight around Arlor.

I don't know really, as I write this horrid "what seems to be a farewell" thread I feel goosebumps and I tell you this is as true as it can be. I guess I'd like to thank the whole community who perhaps would have had defined the totality of my AL journey. I cannot mention everyone, but it occurred to me that even those who I do not come across everyday are those who actually make the biggest impact. Despite my loss, they continuously spammed me with their deepest sympathy and encouragement. The moderators have also been the most supportive bunch I've ever come across with! Thanks for the support, Rem and Sam :)

Perhaps the whole fiasco placed a devastating K.O. from which I find it hard to recover from; nevertheless I've got these people around me who stood as the platform towards my total resurrection. I'm not a heavy plat spender but I admit of popping some occasionally - something which I find it hard to do once more. I guess I'll let things simmer down a bit and that concludes the title of this thread.

This is not a thread to fish for sympathy with the hopes of catching the eyes of those in authority; it is simply a letter to those who have been with me throughout my journey.

I'll be seeing you guys soon, please don't forget to fill me whatever good things happen in Arcane Legends!

Lovelots,

Limsyoker

Wish you the best Lims
Ava

Tendirin
06-11-2014, 11:20 AM
cya

Prahasit Prahi
06-11-2014, 11:24 AM
Limsy don't do this...please don't leave...I don't wanna see you leaving...I'm literally crying atm...coz ur the one who made me have a arcane pet...n made me happy...please don't leave....I wanna talk to u in game ..please don't leave limsy....I'll miss u too badly if you leave....please don't leave please don't leave please don't leave please

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk

Iliketolol
06-11-2014, 11:24 AM
Aww dont leave limsy, even though we have never talked much ingame but i know ur a master merch!

U know its actually so much fun to start from scratch! Happened to me before and i did overcome it 4 times faster! If u need cash to start merching, am always there to help..

If you quit, then all the best in real life!
You're a Legend, legends always come back with a bang!

GoodSyntax
06-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Though I rarely had the chance to run with you in elites, I did have the pleasure of PvPing with you for several seasons.

It is an unfortunate sequence of events that is causing you to bow out of the community, but I'm sure everyone can understand the reasoning.

I wish you nothing but the best, and I hope you come online once in a while to say hi to all the old-timers that remember you fondly.

<3 Kalizzaa

Bless
06-11-2014, 11:32 AM
It's saddens me to see you go Limsy. I guess it was, like you said, expected because losing something you've worked for throughout your AL time sucks big time.

I guess I was going to quit and forget this game when I lost around 50m worth of stuff back at Season 4. And I did. For a few months. However, the urge crawled up to my brain and I did start playing again ;). If not anything, at least take my advice and not delete your character and give stuff away. A break is what you need, if it is a long one then so be it.

I bid you a farewell and wish you on your real-life ventures :)

-Bless

asimauara
06-11-2014, 11:33 AM

Lovelots,

Limsyoker

I know you put alot of time in that ring and i know you trusted someone with the ring and lost it from reading all the threads I've seen about this and its totally your own choice and i haven't met you in game to my knowledge I've been playing al for a little over a year ive met alot of people. I'm gonna take this time a lend some asimauara wisdom cause i want to meet you in game if i havent yet because when i see players struggle with whether to stay in game or not when something bad happens i turn into a positive motivator often times things just happen out of the blue and yup im 1 of the few players that has read and studied the TOS to a T i cant recite it off hand though but the best advice i can give you is my pvp motto and that's never give up i use it alot when odds are against me alot of times I'm a pancake but trulle almost always takes the kill and trulle probably has the highest kdr in the game but enough bout pvp i just hate seeing players get upset over loss of items some leave some take a break and come back this game is more about social interaction over items to me, i mean even if you have top end game gear the game isnt anything without the people you meet and the friends you make!

tharidom
06-11-2014, 11:40 AM
U dont know me but I wish you the best limsy:).

Zeus
06-11-2014, 11:42 AM
Hey Lims,

I'm sad that this is your decision especially with all the support of those around you! As Lmao said, I am always happy to lend you all of my gold for purposes of merchanting. It's just sitting and gathering dust if I don't!

Hope you change your mind. I'm not one for goodbyes, so I guess, this can be considered me wishing you a safe journey in your future endeavors. :)

Xenobiotic
06-11-2014, 11:45 AM
Oh man, I got nothing to say except good luck on future challenges.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Titanfall
06-11-2014, 11:49 AM
Farewell lims. Goodluck to you.
Just like bless said dont delete your toon, You may feel like playing again after a few months!

Best Of Luck - Titanfall <3

Kakashis
06-11-2014, 12:03 PM
saddest story of the day :( sad to see you go, I still remember you offering to lend me gold to buy sam last year :( If it makes you feel better, I'm still powering through elites like a boss w/o an arcane ring! The ring is "precious" but many get by just fine without it! Don't let the power of the ring "consume" you as there will always be a better ring in a couple of season from now!

Pandamoni
06-11-2014, 12:08 PM
I'd be pretty disappointed, too. Sorry, Lims. Sad to see you go.

Fyrce
06-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Awww, Limsy.

Hope you take a break, feel better and come back refreshed.

Ravager
06-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Sorry to hear about your situation. Do you just need a ring or the loss is just unbearable? I can help you with a ring at the least.

keikali
06-11-2014, 12:24 PM
Maganda don't leave.

Aziiii
06-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Lims no.....
I've lost contact with many people this way. I wish my friends would just stay and play.
I'm so sorry it happend... just take a break , clear your mind :)

Prahasit Prahi
06-12-2014, 01:40 AM
C'Mon limsy ..that 100m doesn't even matter if a 100 rich people think a minute...if everyone gets 1m it makes 100m we will give it to u...the reason we give u is we don't want to loose good players like u...many people have spent 10m on that gold vanity just for looks....and 1m is nt a matter for them if everyone get a hand we can,give back u.....we all know u helped a lot of people..And now u will get the help back....limsy we don't wanna leave u.

keuiks
06-12-2014, 01:55 AM
C'Mon limsy ..that 100m doesn't even matter if a 100 rich people think a minute...if everyone gets 1m it makes 100m we will give it to u...the reason we give u is we don't want to loose good players like u...many people have spent 10m on that gold vanity just for looks....and 1m is nt a matter for them if everyone get a hand we can,give back u.....we all know u helped a lot of people..And now u will get the help back....limsy we don't wanna leave u.

Iam ready for that 5m.

------------------>KEUIKS<-------------------

Helicopter
06-12-2014, 02:30 AM
I've seen your name once or twice back in S1, And it always made me happy to see S1 Players still playing. GG Limsy, I know you don't know me, but I used to spam PM you when you go afk in towns. Start small, finish big! :)

Rare
06-12-2014, 08:13 AM
Best of luck Lims. I can't imagine what its like to lose something you spent so long working for. At least there were good times right? Two good friends in two days. It's been so great to know you. You've been a real model for people to follow.

You know what they say... "Two's a coincidence, three's a trend".

Prahasit Prahi
06-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Iam ready for that 5m.

------------------>KEUIKS<-------------------

Thanks for the support.

Alhuntrazeck
06-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Dear Lims,

We haven't met IG, but from what I've heard, you're an amazing person. Like I mentioned in your other thread, you definitely don't deserve to have this loss inflicted on you. My heart goes out to you. We might have got off on the wrong foot a while back (EOS-magnum conflict) but I've always respected & admired you.

I sincerely hope this issue gets resolved. Our community gets a little worse every time a great player like you leaves - first Saf, now you. Anyhow, all the very best in real life - and if you do return, AL will be waiting with open arms!

Origin
06-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Hi Limsy, can u hit me up in-game? It's important, please :)

Attack Dog
06-12-2014, 11:33 PM
Another one bites the dust. :banana:

samuraisoul
06-13-2014, 01:07 AM
oh man! limsy im so sorry reading this... hope u comeback to us soon, you know u have full support from Chosen

hughs!

i'll miss you!

Attack Dog
06-13-2014, 01:27 AM
Hey Lims,

I'm sad that this is your decision especially with all the support of those around you! As Lmao said, I am always happy to lend you all of my gold for purposes of merchanting. It's just sitting and gathering dust if I don't!

Hope you change your mind. I'm not one for goodbyes, so I guess, this can be considered me wishing you a safe journey in your future endeavors. :)

We need more kind, generous, caring people like Zues.

Endkey
06-13-2014, 05:47 AM
Good luck Lims :)