PDA

View Full Version : If it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

Samhayne
06-11-2014, 12:50 PM

Just a quick public service announcement on a topic you likely have heard before: If someone tells you about something and it seems too good to be true, well it probably is.

* Don't ever give out your account information (password or login email)
* If someone tells you a slick way to hack the game, well they are misinformed. Hacks, cheats or other things will either get your account stolen, get you to do some silly survey, or just get your account banned.
* Don't ever "loan" someone items and expect to ever get them back. If you give someone something, that's it, you just gave it away.

Thanks for keeping this in mind as you play. If you want to learn more, check out this great player post at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137292-Guide-Scams-Avoiding-Scams-and-What-to-do-if-You-are-Scammed

Hadec
06-11-2014, 12:50 PM
hello

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sazib
06-11-2014, 12:52 PM
I got few ss one tried to scam.. Should I mail sts?

sent from HELL using Tapatalk

Valkiirye
06-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Fix Crafting Please

TapaTalk Desde Samsung Galaxy tab :3 :)

Samhayne
06-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Fix Crafting Please

TapaTalk Desde Samsung Galaxy tab :3 :)

The crafting fix client is in the process of propagating out on Google Play. If you don't already have it, you will soon. Once we feel it is out where everyone can get it, we will go wide with the news (this new client also fixes the chat box, iOS pet display, crafting and the markers around the screen for allies and enemies).

JaytB
06-11-2014, 12:58 PM
The crafting fix client is in the process of propagating out on Google Play. If you don't already have it, you will soon. Once we feel it is out where everyone can get it, we will go wide with the news (this new client also fixes the chat box, iOS pet display, crafting and the markers around the screen for allies and enemies).

Got the new client here and pets/crafting seem to be fixed (on iOS). It still has the 'missing pets?' button though.

tharidom
06-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Did u make this threat regarding to what happened to limsy?

Energizeric
06-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Got the new client here and pets/crafting seem to be fixed (on iOS). It still has the 'missing pets?' button though.

The "missing pets" button is not part of the client and was added by STS through an update once they realized the issue. So I'm guessing a similar update will go out removing it.

Samhayne
06-11-2014, 02:01 PM

Missing pets button will be removed in a patch tomorrow. The client and the data are two different things. We didn't want data testing to hang up the actual fix going out. Thanks for your understanding. :)

Xyzther
06-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Missing pets button will be removed in a patch tomorrow. The client and the data are two different things. We didn't want data testing to hang up the actual fix going out. Thanks for your understanding. :)

When should we expect the main event?

Sephiroth143
06-11-2014, 02:26 PM
Woohoo! Got my pets back in stable! Thks sts!!!

IshoootU
06-11-2014, 09:33 PM
hmm, i think this might be about the arcane ring that was loaned to player that was then banned. @.@