Twinking isn't any better

Deck Kun
06-11-2014, 02:02 PM
SO PVP GETTING BORING BECAUSE OF THIS "GANGER" STUFF:banana:

mrshield
06-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Gangging means team work......
If you cant beat 1 by 1 then gang...
Sts have no rules in gangging so many gangger...
So we can gang...
Means team work...
:)

Thrindal
06-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Ganging is one part of pvp I don't really mind. If teams are full kill kill kill.

My issue with pvp are blockers tipping the scales and the overall nastiness.

Zeus
06-12-2014, 08:59 PM
So we can gang...
Means team work...

Thank you very much for explaining Magnum's frame of mind. This explains a lot!

Attack Dog
06-12-2014, 09:01 PM

Are you joking? Karma gangs more.

lowratehitman
06-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Everybody gang...

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Zeus
06-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Are you joking? Karma gangs more.

I think you're joking.

I know personally that I make an effort not to gang players.

Attack Dog
06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
I think you're joking.

That's cool? One person makes an effort not to gang. 98% of your guild gangs.

PS: not joking 100% srs.

:banana:

Xeusx
06-12-2014, 09:50 PM
That's cool? One person makes an effort not to gang. 98% of your guild gangs.

PS: not joking 100% srs.

:banana:
Really? Where is the proof then? If u dont have, then dont talk about that.

Endkey
06-13-2014, 03:14 AM
So we can gang...
Means team work...

Killing when you are outnumbered is team work...ganging does not need teamwork..

Instanthumor
06-13-2014, 03:21 AM
I think you're joking.

Only person Parf tries to gang is me.

Ishtmeet
06-13-2014, 06:44 AM
Everyone gangs, So sad. :( They're just kill hungry.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Azcox
06-20-2014, 01:21 PM
all gangers out there new name for that is teamwork :eagerness::suspicion:

Nitexx
06-20-2014, 02:21 PM
You cannot complain about ganging, as that is what the current PVP system incentivizes. If the odds of success are greatly increased by joining 3 other people to kill 1 or 2, and assuming the incentive is to increase your kill stat while keeping your death stat low, then people are merely doing what the system incentivizes, If you want to change ganging behaviour then the system needs to be changed to NOT incentivize or NOT allow that. Otherwise, it seems that the system is working as intended. People can only perform actions that the game allows, and things such are being noble and fair run contrary to pvp where the goal is to kill the other person. Just my 2 cents.

I personally don't care as much about a kill to death ratio and often join the side with less people and try it even it out, but that's because my incentives are different in what I want out of the experience. But, I cannot fault people that only want to increase their kills as that's how the system appears to be designed.

Justfofun
06-20-2014, 02:49 PM
Just leave if your getting ganged.

Xenobiotic
06-20-2014, 02:51 PM

Karma and Magnum gang so many times that when I enter pvp and get ganged by them, I sigh, smh, and leave.

Cero
06-20-2014, 06:02 PM
You cannot complain about ganging, as that is what the current PVP system incentivizes. If the odds of success are greatly increased by joining 3 other people to kill 1 or 2, and assuming the incentive is to increase your kill stat while keeping your death stat low, then people are merely doing what the system incentivizes, If you want to change ganging behaviour then the system needs to be changed to NOT incentivize or NOT allow that. Otherwise, it seems that the system is working as intended. People can only perform actions that the game allows, and things such are being noble and fair run contrary to pvp where the goal is to kill the other person. Just my 2 cents.

I personally don't care as much about a kill to death ratio and often join the side with less people and try it even it out, but that's because my incentives are different in what I want out of the experience. But, I cannot fault people that only want to increase their kills as that's how the system appears to be designed.

^This.

poor magnum, by following the system rules they got the blame
While others wipes themselves clean.

Serancha
06-20-2014, 06:28 PM
Oh, look! This thread again.

Really.

Azcox
06-20-2014, 06:37 PM
every one gang sometimes we are happy when we win and when we lose complaining like this post :suspicion: and dont forget gang is art too i losesometimes when i want to gang like them haha but now we can call teamwork failed:livid:

Kreasadriii
06-23-2014, 11:28 AM
Well, lets be honest people.
Each guild have many players which means many different personality, views, and idea especially about PvP.

Some people who appreciate duel, just like duel and asking with kindly.
Some people call his friend, telling that he meet enemies, even only 1 and keep ganging.
Some people easier to calm and if can't win the game and get killed again and again, will leave the room as soon as possible.
Some people saying rules and rules which is there is no same rules in PvP from STS it self, your own guild make your own rules and need you to obey the rules, right?

So, stop complaining where is the ganging or gangers stuff, PvP is battlefield, if can't stay, just back or leave.
Honor your enemies, respect them.
Enjoy and fun people ^^

Arachnophobik
06-23-2014, 01:09 PM
I dont wanna take sides here. Every guild has somebody that gangs or gets blamed for being a ganger. All i can say is if you think 4v1 is called teamwork then thats a lack of knowledge on your part. 2v4 or 3v4 with the lesser team winning, now thats teamwork. Learning to actually use your skills to bring down a full group rather than taking chances trying to get the last hit on one helpless player. But again i dont take sides. I believe each person has his/her own perspective and no guild needs to be blamed for whatever their perspective may be.

Deck Kun
06-24-2014, 09:16 AM
I dont wanna take sides here. Every guild has somebody that gangs or gets blamed for being a ganger. All i can say is if you think 4v1 is called teamwork then thats a lack of knowledge on your part. 2v4 or 3v4 with the lesser team winning, now thats teamwork. Learning to actually use your skills to bring down a full group rather than taking chances trying to get the last hit on one helpless player. But again i dont take sides. I believe each person has his/her own perspective and no guild needs to be blamed for whatever their perspective may be.
4v1 is not a teamwork lol its a bully.huhuhu

Default112
06-24-2014, 01:26 PM

Kreasadriii
06-25-2014, 01:29 PM
4v1 is not a teamwork lol its a bully.huhuhu

Yeah, thats why just leave the room XD

Dex Scene
06-26-2014, 11:12 AM
Lol twink is no different brother! I see some guilds they are always playing together. Won't bother to gang on you 1 vs 4!
Twinking without being in a pvp guild is almost doomed to existence.

—AshDex

Neutrone
06-26-2014, 11:19 AM
Lol twink is no different brother! I see some guilds they are always playing together. Won't bother to gang on you 1 vs 4!
Twinking without being in a pvp guild is almost doomed to existence.

—AshDex

Whaaaaa for real?? I've been doing that ever since and I'm fine..

Neutrone
06-26-2014, 11:21 AM
As for endgame sometimes you just don't need to catch feelings also magnum has started playing fair (well some of its members) others still gang but there are those who are fail players now

Dex Scene
06-26-2014, 11:23 AM
Whaaaaa for real?? I've been doing that ever since and I'm fine..

I was not saying if one is fine or not I was saying Ganging is not happening any less in twink than endgamings pvp

—AshDex

Neutrone
06-26-2014, 11:34 AM
I was not saying if one is fine or not I was saying Ganging is not happening any less in twink than endgamings pvp

—AshDex

Yes your right but I'd rather get ganged in twink lvls than endgame

Neutrone
06-26-2014, 11:35 AM
Less one hitters depending on your twinkling lvl

Dex Scene
06-26-2014, 11:55 AM
Yes your right but I'd rather get ganged in twink lvls than endgame

Good for you then happy 1 vs 4

—AshDex

Neutrone
06-26-2014, 12:52 PM
Good for you then happy 1 vs 4

—AshDex

I don't mean it like that. -.- its just everyone in endgame is so good! Or I just suck..

Hugso
07-22-2014, 05:48 AM
There's a good thing about ganging other guild. It's that u don't die

Bad thing about gang is. Clash over in 1 mins. So what's the point of gang?

Let's make a fresh map and line up 5v5. So everyone enjoy 1-2 hrs clash

Riptank
07-22-2014, 02:43 PM
Geez, what's wrong in ganging and being ganged??! nothing.. This is just a game, a simple red and blue battle.. If you're out numbered then just LEAVE the arena, have you ever played other games?..What you guys wanna do in PVP? just chat? if enemy alone ask for 1v1? if 1 is being ganged just watch and stand in any corner?.. just flag don't participate in ganging? blah kids. PVP is Player VS Player no matter what the numbers are, there's no rules about ganging and I don't think it should be a big issue. If you can't handle being ganged then look for friends and make an ally, join a guild and ask for help.. simple as that. People should be more concern about spot blocking rather ganging. Ganging is not an issue, ganging is part of game.

This game need a host, assemble 5v5 team before starting the game.. then spot blocking is gone.

Thorluffy
07-22-2014, 03:09 PM
what a vicious cycle...
from the point of view of sts ,
1. players with sportmanship in pvp= juz 'a' customer
2. gangers and blockers= vip customers as they create more problems among good people like u and i making more players to gear up/ joining in to fight back. So, they create more customers for sts.

Who would sts appreciate more? 1. or 2. ? think abt it...
Hoping sts tovdo something?....WAKE UP !

best solution,
1. build ur own guild to fight back (hardly work most of the time)
2. juz quit the game and wish sts all the best (best way but i know u wont do it, so juz let this vicious cycle keeps rolling)

Hugso
07-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Here's my tip if u get gang. They kill u one time stay dead and go do something for 10-15 mins. This way 9 of them waiting you to wake up to kill u again. If u keep doing this. U will get a nickname from them n they will never wanna gang u again lol

Serancha
07-22-2014, 07:35 PM
Geez, what's wrong in ganging and being ganged??! nothing.. This is just a game, a simple red and blue battle.. If you're out numbered then just LEAVE the arena, have you ever played other games?..What you guys wanna do in PVP? just chat? if enemy alone ask for 1v1? if 1 is being ganged just watch and stand in any corner?.. just flag don't participate in ganging? blah kids. PVP is Player VS Player no matter what the numbers are, there's no rules about ganging and I don't think it should be a big issue. If you can't handle being ganged then look for friends and make an ally, join a guild and ask for help.. simple as that. People should be more concern about spot blocking rather ganging. Ganging is not an issue, ganging is part of game.

This game need a host, assemble 5v5 team before starting the game.. then spot blocking is gone.

Unbelievable.

Nice necro btw

Dex Scene
07-23-2014, 08:43 AM

So many incentives