PDA

View Full Version : ew...just an update.

saool
06-11-2014, 03:42 PM
I haven't quit PL like some people think, I've just been busy with my puppy. He likes getting into trouble, and only lets me sleep maybe 3 or 4 hours a day...I've also been busy beta testing for PlayStation! I got the invite from them about 2 months ago. Let's just say PlayStation Now is awesome. I've been playing both my PS3 and PS4 a lot. Now I also hardly read even the forums, and believe me I have reason for it, I won't go into detail because I might get an infraction. I'm still active in PL never gave a chance to AL because why? I've spent most my time, and money on PL so to me that's my baby. Anyways catch me on my days off in PL. Usually Sunday nights, and Wednesday nights. For now I'll just continue playing what is my awesome PS4. At least I get updates on there, and get invites for some pretty good beta testing. I also like to play what I consider much better hardware, and games.

Love you all!

Saool

P.S. As some of you may know I'm a huge Gaga fan. Well I actually went to the artRAVE in San Diego...it was intense! Even if you're not a fan I recommend you go to experience some love, and a very good show kk bai

CAK Vader
06-13-2014, 07:55 PM
If you got the beta for lbp3, consider me a jar of jelly ._."

saool
06-15-2014, 12:51 AM
If you got the beta for lbp3, consider me a jar of jelly ._."

I wish! Nothing yet, but I usually get beta keys from Sony so I'm expecting that, and a few others. I'm not sure how I qualified for a lot of the beta testing that goes on with Sony, but I'm not complaining!

CAK Vader
06-15-2014, 07:36 AM
Must, have, bug blaster costume ;-;

CAK Vader
06-16-2014, 08:36 AM
I only got to beta lbpk :C