PDA

View Full Version : 2014-06-11 New 1.1.0.2 Client for Arcane Legends

Samhayne
06-11-2014, 04:45 PM
There is a new client (iOS 1.1.0.2, Android 1.1.0.2) available. Please update to the new client. It may take a while for the new client to get propagated to the Apple/Google servers worldwide.

The following notes reflect the changes in this new client.

+ Corrected an issue with the iOS client only displaying top 5 pets.
+ Upgrading an existing gem now works properly.
+ Chat box background should scale properly for different resolutions.
+ Enemy and Friendly edge screen markers should now properly display.

Note that players (including guildmates and friends) playing on the old client will not be able to interact with those playing on the new client, and vice versa.

Spell
06-11-2014, 04:49 PM
=o
Yay

hozukreti
06-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Thanks sts

keikali
06-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Intredasting.

Valkiirye
06-11-2014, 05:15 PM
When will the new client??

TapaTalk Desde Samsung Galaxy tab :3 :)

Shadowcreeper234
06-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Cool

cindersx
06-11-2014, 05:34 PM
I have an android but this update helps ios so :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Capolista
06-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Excellent work, now we can have fun upgrading and hope get super grand gem

Kakashis
06-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Very speedy development! Great job sts

Ansm
06-11-2014, 07:36 PM
yaaaayy! at last my pets are back ! ^_^ :D thanks for fixing it STS :D and now I can upgrade my Items :D wiiieee

Newcomx
06-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Finally, I can upgrade :D

franzai59
06-11-2014, 08:23 PM
Missing pets button in stable is still present.

alongcay
06-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Im android user but still can't replaced gem.
My device is Samsung galaxy quattro

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

ShannKey
06-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Nice! What about the issue that was suppose to change with the new event regarding platinumm. I thought that if u were purchasing something with platinum it would ask if you were sure about purchase. I can't even tel you how many times I have accidently bought the 50% xp elixir when I have no need for that since I'm at level cap. I'll check to see how much time is on my luck elixir and when hitting the X to close out I sometimes hit the xp elixir on accident. Just a WASTE of PLATINUM! lol Thanks for all you do STS! :dejection:

Medicman
06-11-2014, 11:30 PM
Nice! What about the issue that was suppose to change with the new event regarding platinumm. I thought that if u were purchasing something with platinum it would ask if you were sure about purchase. I can't even tel you how many times I have accidently bought the 50% xp elixir when I have no need for that since I'm at level cap. I'll check to see how much time is on my luck elixir and when hitting the X to close out I sometimes hit the xp elixir on accident. Just a WASTE of PLATINUM! lol Thanks for all you do STS! :dejection:

Go into your options and there should be a box to check to make this happen. :)

Lagavulin
06-12-2014, 12:45 AM
Hallelujah !

SacredKnight
06-12-2014, 02:55 AM
Great it's fixed!
:D

Handel
06-12-2014, 03:12 AM
Game still crashes a lot on my iPad

Samhayne
06-12-2014, 03:35 AM
Game still crashes a lot on my iPad

What version OS are you running?

What version iPad is it?

Handel
06-12-2014, 03:42 AM
What version OS are you running?

What version iPad is it?

Like i said in maybe 3 different threads before:

iPad 1, iOS 5.1.1

Most crashes happen, if i switch my location into a town. Sometimes it even happens if i open the chat window or try to get to main menu

asimauara
06-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Like i said in maybe 3 different threads before:

iPad 1, iOS 5.1.1

Most crashes happen, if i switch my location into a town. Sometimes it even happens if i open the chat window or try to get to main menu

I get these crashes too they have been happening for me since back when the enclave was brought out and since a user suggested the simple fix which only worked temporarily my game has been crashing alot android 4.1.2.

Veluthe
06-12-2014, 11:03 AM
Yay thanks

nuwar
06-12-2014, 11:52 AM
Good

Kalahesi
06-13-2014, 01:02 PM
Sometimes when there are large mobs that I'm fighting, for example the last time was when I was doing wt4, but also has happened when I'm running the normal Tindrin Maps, my screen will flicker with that red border/flash ALOT around the screen. The thing is my health with be above 50% all the time. I was just wondering because its never happened on my iPad before the client update.

Tendirin
06-17-2014, 06:29 PM
it still says 1.1.0.1 for me when i log in

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Vploit

vfreakhun
06-18-2014, 02:20 AM
Sometimes when there are large mobs that I'm fighting, for example the last time was when I was doing wt4, but also has happened when I'm running the normal Tindrin Maps, my screen will flicker with that red border/flash ALOT around the screen. The thing is my health with be above 50% all the time. I was just wondering because its never happened on my iPad before the client update.

I experienced this as well. Sometimes in lower maps (like Nord).
I thought this is intended and reflecting the critical hit from mobs - nothing related with current health.
BUT
Sometimes this "feature" switches off and working "normally" like it did before.

I use Android tablet and PC with Chrome.
I experienced both devices.

It would be nice to make this feature switchable - or devs, you can just switch it off totally :-)

Kalahesi
06-18-2014, 02:26 AM

I was running on my alt account trying level it up and every time I/my pet levels ups the screen will flash red. I wasn't sure as both character and pet level up at the same time. I'm more certain it's as the pet levels up. My main account is end game I'm going to try again with a pet I need levelling up on my main.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalahesi
06-18-2014, 02:28 AM
I experienced this as well. Sometimes in lower maps (like Nord).
I thought this is intended and reflecting the critical hit from mobs - nothing related with current health.
BUT
Sometimes this "feature" switches off and working "normally" like it did before.

I use Android tablet and PC with Chrome.
I experienced both devices.

It would be nice to make this feature switchable - or devs, you can just switch it off totally :-)

I'd like to be able to switch off the red border/flash in pvp, it gets me all jumpy when that happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serancha
06-18-2014, 02:51 AM

Were you using Gyrm at the time? I noticed this as soon as I tried to level mine. I kept thinking I was getting hit into the red but I had almost full health. Ipad mini user.

Kalahesi
06-18-2014, 03:04 AM
Were you using Gyrm at the time? I noticed this as soon as I tried to level mine. I kept thinking I was getting hit into the red but I had almost full health. Ipad mini user.

I was using prance on my alt, not sure what I was using on my main probably gyrm. I just played around and it seems that both when the pet levels ups the screen flashes red and when the character levels up. I created a new char and levelled it up with out the pet on and it flashes red too :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

max420
06-26-2014, 10:27 PM
it wont load on my pc it stays on contacting server then it say server currently down for maintance