PDA

View Full Version : how do you get to stage 4 in alien oasis 3

dollarbill
01-01-2011, 07:03 PM
I'm level 50 and I don't know what have to do to get past captive audience. Please help.

Ayrilana
01-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Same thing you did to get past the other stages in all the other areas: clear the map.

Unruly
01-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Yep, clear the maps! It was a painful process when i was trying to get to Victory Lap. Many people would just kill the boss and RMK. Leaving me by myself.. If you need help, just add me.

[Lt] Shiny
01-01-2011, 07:12 PM
If you don't want L50s playing 3/4 of the map and then ditching, then I suggest that you play the map with friends (L48 or higher recommended) and clear it to move on. Usually 50s these days only want the loot for the better to themselves and ditch the lower levels (yes I'm talking about all you L1-49!) when they defeat the major bosses. But if you're lucky then will finish the map for you.

Fyrce
01-01-2011, 07:23 PM
I would suggest finding a game that's mostly cleared because level 50s are doing shadows. Find that game, enter it and invite 3-4 friends to kill the boss. Viola! Done. And yep, it's done the same was as all the other levels, the other campaigns: clear map. After the prisoners (which BTW you should leave alone - they don't count), it's just some aliens, the boss, and a jailer room. Not too hard.