PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions...

SpoiledJuice
01-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Can I play with my friend? (I have an Android, and He has a iPhone)
Also, How do I switch Realms?
Is it possible to switch skills from one spell to another? (Re-Spec)
Are platinum coins worth it at low levels?

Pharcyde
01-01-2011, 09:21 PM
1.) Yes you can play with him. iPhone/Droid/Ipod/Ipad and any other device that supports pocket legends runs on the same server.
2.) By Realms do you mean towne instances? Anyways you can switch towne by pressing player side menu/map/join game. Once your there, filter down to only find towne instances. Also you can just add him and it will give you a option to join him were ever he is.
3.) Yes, it requires a respec though, you may purchase one for 5 platinum but I recommend you just purchase the 5 respecs for 10 platinum.
4.) Yes, they are worth it at any level, the way you use them is what matters though.

Bigsleazy
01-01-2011, 09:22 PM
First two questions: Pl is run off the same server, everybody plays together.
3. Yes
4. If you want to unlock new maps, yes. You need them to get to a higher level.

Dam you pharacyde! You win again!

SpoiledJuice
01-01-2011, 09:32 PM
What I mean is I was standing in the exact place and he was and I could not see him, and different people were around... How can I join where he is?
3. Where do I buy them?
What do you mean what I spend them on? such as items, or things as double exp potions?
Oh okay, do I get rewards for PvPing and such?

Estraz
01-01-2011, 09:52 PM
SpoiledJuice... That's a funny name.

Pharcyde
01-01-2011, 10:04 PM
What I mean is I was standing in the exact place and he was and I could not see him, and different people were around... How can I join where he is?
3. Where do I buy them?
What do you mean what I spend them on? such as items, or things as double exp potions?
Oh okay, do I get rewards for PvPing and such?

Like I said, towne instances. There can be 10 town games open, your in say towne 1 while hes in towne 6. Add him and just press join on his friend icon.
You buy them from the platinum store. Its located in character section of the platinum menu (Button with silver looking coins)
Don't spend platinum on Gold/items/potions! Thats just wasting your platinum!

All I would advise you to spend platinum on is maps. Thats all you really need to play this game. But you might want to think about purchasing more inventory/stash spots, Auction spots help too. Everything else is just un-needed luxuries, like faces, vanity items and emotes.
No not currently, there might be a rank or vanity reward system in the future though.