PDA

View Full Version : Question About Game Rule

VenomsChaos
06-12-2014, 10:05 AM
hi... my question is

share char with other country friend is legal or illegal ?

Limsi
06-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Illegal. Only you can access your own account.

VenomsChaos
06-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Illegal. Only you can access your own account.

thx for fast reply... is there a post about this topic by sts side ?? if there have can you giwe me link ? its would help me to read a detailed info about this topic...

because i really need share my char and i tot its my choice to share my char if i trust the person...

in that case share is ban reason <<<

1= reboot later i can get ban to..
2= i cant play with other device to..

Kakashis
06-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Your toon will get banned. Owning multiple accounts is another thing

Cray
06-12-2014, 11:27 AM
thx for fast reply... is there a post about this topic by sts side ?? if there have can you giwe me link ? its would help me to read a detailed info about this topic...

because i really need share my char and i tot its my choice to share my char if i trust the person...

in that case share is ban reason <<<

1= reboot later i can get ban to..
2= i cant play with other device to..

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=142151

Only topic I know about this, but bet there are more :)

Zylx
06-12-2014, 11:47 AM
Spacetime Studios wants Arcane Legends to be a fun, safe place for all players!

We ask that you abide by the following rules:

1. Keep all chat clean!
2. Do not ask for another player's account information! And don’t give anyone else your own!
3. Do not do anything that will ruin another user's play experience!
4. Abide by our Terms of Use and Community Rules

This

Arcane Legends Terms of Service (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=71335)

Schnitzel
06-12-2014, 12:42 PM
Theres a reason for not sharing accounts

Who knows if that person you "lend" your account may do, such as give your account info to Another person, or breaking ToS while on your account

So to be safe, just dont give it out

-no
06-12-2014, 09:26 PM
DON'T SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT!
hold on, one second
I think I forgot something

A good friend recently shared there account with an in-country friend. And, lost that account, mythics and all.
The account was stolen by a friend of the friend. Even though I have tracked the stolen character to a known big guild, nothing can be done. That character is gone. Best can be done is, sts bans the char so as to screw the one who stole it.

VenomsChaos
06-13-2014, 12:20 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=142151

Only topic I know about this, but bet there are more :)

Thx its shows share is a ban reason :/

VenomsChaos
06-13-2014, 12:56 AM
hold on, one second
I think I forgot something

A good friend recently shared there account with an in-country friend. And, lost that account, mythics and all.
The account was stolen by a friend of the friend. Even though I have tracked the stolen character to a known big guild, nothing can be done. That character is gone. Best can be done is, sts bans the char so as to screw the one who stole it.

yes i know Onnline games ( mostly mobile games ) have so much scamm its like u cant trust your good friends to...

But me and the person knowing each other mails +++ adress 1 year before than start AL.. also if person want a samahel egg << i will just buy it in 2 min... i mean person dont need scamm me :)

Not: As -NO said... do not trust anyone, game have so many scamm and sametimes trusted friends scamming you to...

VenomsChaos
06-13-2014, 01:00 AM
but There Still 2-3 part confused me..

1= lets say i have 2 device + PC and i am useing my char on this devices... if i use 2-3 device on my char i will still get ban ? all devices will have different IP and different Mac...

2= if i reboot / change room on my Device, my every data will be change ( sts server will see a new device loging my char )

Right now i get another question to... Sts server save our device ID with Mac adress ? or IP ? or imei ? or Dns ?

And i tot that parts reason for the " why on other games its player choice to share char "

if you dont want answer here, you can PM for let me know that answers :)

Answers importand for me, if there a Dev have time to answer, its will great :)

Zylx
06-13-2014, 02:23 AM
but There Still 2-3 part confused me..

1= lets say i have 2 device + PC and i am useing my char on this devices... if i use 2-3 device on my char i will still get ban ? all devices will have different IP and different Mac...

STG are multi-platform games. You will not get banned for using multiple devices.

2= if i reboot / change room on my Device, my every data will be change ( sts server will see a new device loging my char )

I believe STS gets suspicious when a certain IP contains two actively used accounts when the newer account's age is older than the initial IP connection between that account.

Right now i get another question to... Sts server save our device ID with Mac adress ? or IP ? or imei ? or Dns ?

I believe they do store our device info for security reasons.

And i tot that parts reason for the " why on other games its player choice to share char "

if you dont want answer here, you can PM for let me know that answers :)

Answers importand for me, if there a Dev have time to answer, its will great :)

Responses in bold