PDA

View Full Version : Gold Tier Goblin Ring not stashable

Energizeric
06-12-2014, 03:35 PM
The silver tier goblin ring is stashable, but not the gold tier ring. So I'm assuming this is a bug. As I have no use for this ring on my level 41 end game toon, I made a twink and would like to use it on the twink. Any news on making this ring stashable?

Schnitzel
06-12-2014, 10:47 PM
The silver tier goblin ring is stashable, but not the gold tier ring. So I'm assuming this is a bug. As I have no use for this ring on my level 41 end game toon, I made a twink and would like to use it on the twink. Any news on making this ring stashable?

I think it would make low lvl pvp unfair...

Its kinda like making PL 3-piece ring stashable..if that ring (crafted with Black dragon) was switched to a twink, low lvl pvp would be unfair..

Kakatoa91
06-13-2014, 08:10 AM
I think it would make low lvl pvp unfair...

Its kinda like making PL 3-piece ring stashable..if that ring (crafted with Black dragon) was switched to a twink, low lvl pvp would be unfair..

Pro low lvl pvpers have create alts during event just for the ring... And people playing only low lvl have it lol...

I have it on some lvl10s and under. Over those lvls and surely At lvl 41, that ring is less interesting.

Archerios
06-13-2014, 08:57 AM
For lvl 2-3 twink,the gold tier ring is OP.Perhaps this is the reason it can't be stash.