PDA

View Full Version : quitting u.u

sinisterking
06-12-2014, 04:03 PM
reason:
approximately at 1:03 am of 6-12-14 i killed hargth. I dropped relic and as i was going towards it the game crashed. I have been farming for relic for a really long time. When relic dropped i got sooooo happy until that game crashed. Sucks how things can get taken away just like that. It got me so mad u.u not even gonna bother contacting sts since they'll just say that their going to fix the problem soon -.- anyways im quitting dl until it is fixed so like in a year lates people

Warlord0520
06-12-2014, 05:24 PM
reason:
approximately at 1:03 am of 6-12-14 i killed hargth. I dropped relic and as i was going towards it the game crashed. I have been farming for relic for a really long time. When relic dropped i got sooooo happy until that game crashed. Sucks how things can get taken away just like that. It got me so mad u.u not even gonna bother contacting sts since they'll just say that their going to fix the problem soon -.- anyways im quitting dl until it is fixed so like in a year lates people

Sorry to hear your leaving, I would contact StS its worth a shot. If the same thing happened to them, they would be pretty mad too, just mention that in your message to them. best of luck!

Flareblitz
06-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Damn bro it happened to me too, relic darn it! I feel ya pain. How we contact sts? Screen shot will do?

sinisterking
06-14-2014, 01:01 AM
email or whatever ughhh you serious i could have taken screen shot nd shown it to them -.- no point quitting for a while

Attack Dog
06-14-2014, 01:45 AM
B
y
e

mysterylegend
06-16-2014, 12:33 PM
There r many people saying on fourms that the game crashes when any relic drop n in one thread the player attached the pic of the relic drop u can clearly see its a relic weapon. Just hope sts fixes this bug as soon as possible.

Rosybuds
07-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Thats a shame where they for your sick niece too I think you should ask STS Maybe they will take that into consideration since they are for a little Girl who is unwell How sad :( give them her Char Name and they might just add a set of axes to her Inventory you never know .. Harg has been crashing for so long Now I convince myself it was b/c I was getting Relic Axes as I would love a set For Myself but Alas I have never even seen them drop !!!

Mezderak
07-11-2014, 08:59 PM
sts and there crashes smh .

diiajil
08-27-2014, 07:15 PM
Lolol serious dudes don't loose ur time they don't give a ****
About DL only arcane I lost my whole guild and its a direct
Plat purchase when u buy a GH first 50 members deleted so
I contact them asking they put a new system for officers so they
Can't delete more than 5 peeps per week and ask them 2 do so
Before its 2 late and I loose my whole guild well answer I got was u
Only put officers u trust lol serious that's it wow well in that ****ty
Game first u can't trust nobody even peeps Ik for a year can stab
U in the back and a hacked toon or a sold toon can delete it so they
Didn't do **** and 2 weeks later surprise surprise AK47 deleted ROFL
Wasn't much mad BC I kinda knew was gonna happen
Anyways not the point lol sorry brag about this but the point is
If they didn't fix or even took time 2 help me out BC I bought my
GH I don't c why they would help u out and give u a free rare relic
Lolz like they answer BC they probably got nothing else 2 do but
Am probably gonna make someone mad here but IDC anymore
DL I kinda loose hope and got bored of it but saying I quit hell no
Peeps saying 2 me they quit I tell them stfu and gtfo that simple rofl

AncientLegend
09-02-2014, 08:25 PM
I also dropped a relic and my phone froze the home button didnt work and it restarted itself -_-

Warlord0520
09-03-2014, 12:39 AM
I would contact STS, prob have a 90% chance of getting your ticket closed tho lol seems to happen to me all the time.