PDA

View Full Version : Not getting my platinum -.-

Magiczzzzz
06-12-2014, 05:00 PM
I downloaded hotels.com=350 plat i downloaded expedia hotels= 250 plat and i downloaded heartstone: Herodes of warcraft=131 plat. Did not get a singel plat from any of these -.- what should i do?

G-M
06-13-2014, 09:21 AM
Can you tell me are you on iOS or Android?

Magiczzzzz
06-13-2014, 11:08 AM
IOS

No Es Tu Asunto
06-13-2014, 07:26 PM
I also have not received my 1200 platinum. I've posted in other threads about it, emailed support and still no response. If I don't hear back in the next 24 hours I'm filing claims with federal trade commission, better business bureau and my local court for theft by deception, fraud, misleading/deceptive business practices resulting in financial loss and false advertising.

I have waited long enough for a response. This is getting rather aggravating, unprofessional and very reprehensible to not respond to customers concerns. Especially when they spend real money on this game.

Maalice
06-13-2014, 09:15 PM
Lmao

No Es Tu Asunto
06-15-2014, 11:35 AM
I'm not playing. And since I still haven't received a response I'll be calling Monday morning. It's wrong to mislead customers like that and highly illegal.

patriotspyke
06-16-2014, 06:41 AM
I'm not playing. And since I still haven't received a response I'll be calling Monday morning. It's wrong to mislead customers like that and highly illegal.

Same here I have also created a thread but no reply

No Es Tu Asunto
06-24-2014, 05:53 PM
Still have not got my platinum. It's been 2 weeks now.

I did a bunch more offers and didn't get that platinum either. So now I'm out close to 1800 platinum. Wow. Come on STS that's not right.

Rosybuds
07-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Its a Constant Battle with the guys who provide These Free plat offers I have too send an Email to them with every game I download or Free trial games, Then they tell you we cant find anything to say you have downloaded the game thats after sending the Photographs of it downloading,downloaded, played, Levels shown too show its been played more than 2mins.. I Give up with their free offers after I get this Last one sorted out !! I don't think its STS I think its Native X or what ever they are called who are at Fault.. Its A Joke !!

utkarsh saini
10-02-2014, 02:16 AM
Nativex woking ... on some ut trial pay . Oh my god...

Dienoobs
10-06-2014, 06:48 AM
I also have not received my 1200 platinum. I've posted in other threads about it, emailed support and still no response. If I don't hear back in the next 24 hours I'm filing claims with federal trade commission, better business bureau and my local court for theft by deception, fraud, misleading/deceptive business practices resulting in financial loss and false advertising.

I have waited long enough for a response. This is getting rather aggravating, unprofessional and very reprehensible to not respond to customers concerns. Especially when they spend real money on this game.

Lmfao rriiigghhttt

IApprove
01-18-2015, 05:55 PM
Hmmm....

spookychaosArcane
01-12-2016, 03:15 PM
I've had the same issue that's why I buy platnum now