PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway

Misfit
06-12-2014, 07:34 PM
Hello community! Today, I am announcing that when I reach 7,000,000 I will be hosting trivia and a costume contest! Both these events will occur on the same day, at Shadow Cave Town. As I near 7,000,000 I will post a date and time when the contest will be held (I will include my timezone and things like that). I am planning to giveaway a total of 1,000,000 as well as items. The questions and prizes for the costume contest will vary in amounts from 50k-200k. I am hoping to have a few close friends or volunteers to judge the costume contest (who will be paid for their efforts ;). Anyone who would like to help judge or even donate any amount of money, please post your information below.

When I host the contest, I will state the date, time, and location in the contests and general sections on the forums.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me in game, my ign is Thebigboo.

I would also like to add a special thanks to "Alphasemana" for his/her donations in my past giveaways!

Wrestled
06-12-2014, 07:44 PM
Hello community! Today, I am announcing that when I reach 7,000,000 I will be hosting trivia and a costume contest! Both these events will occur on the same day, at Shadow Cave Town. As I near 7,000,000 I will post a date and time when the contest will be held (I will include my timezone and things like that). I am planning to giveaway a total of 1,000,000 as well as items. The questions and prizes for the costume contest will vary in amounts from 50k-200k. I am hoping to have a few close friends or volunteers to judge the costume contest (who will be paid for their efforts ;). Anyone who would like to help judge or even donate any amount of money, please post your information below.

When I host the contest, I will state the date, time, and location in the contests and general sections on the forums.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me in game, my ign is Thebigboo.

I would also like to add a special thanks to "Alphasemana" for his/her donations in my past giveaways!

Ben ill help u judge :p

Promagin
06-15-2014, 11:03 PM
I'll help you judge :)

No need to pay me though.

3picmarc
06-17-2014, 11:32 AM
Aye bro need any help let me know����

3picmarc
06-18-2014, 02:14 PM
Also no need to pay me ill do it free

Wrestled
06-18-2014, 03:04 PM
same cus since im banned i have no use for the money^^^

Zoeyy
06-18-2014, 04:53 PM
Wait when does it even start? Do we just wait there shadow cave town?