PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: New Emotes (muted & panic)

Cero
06-12-2014, 11:50 PM
When i get muted, mostly by accident, i would spam cry emote and hope my friends get
My situation. So im suggesting to give us new types of emote like an autochat "muted"
So your friends would know faster than spamming "cry".
Another one is a "panic" emote. Everybody hates panic in PvP but i doubt it will be hated outside pvp.
I think it is possible to get this in the game since "pqnic" is already in the system by pet's arcane ability.
It will just be a matter of sts' priority. Thanks

Attack Dog
06-12-2014, 11:59 PM
That pictures confusing, looks like a Mage with magnum

Naw I disagree, muted shouldn't even be allowed to do emotes, rouge cry emote is annoying AF when sound is on. Just be careful and don't get muted

Energizeric
06-13-2014, 12:31 AM
I'd like to see the "bow" and "wave" emotes replaced with something vocal. It's not like anyone noticed them anyway. How about a "yawn" emote like they have in PL for when you are getting impatient waiting for someone. And a "whoooohoooo" cheer like they have in PL for when you loot something good from the boss. Those would be much better IMO.

I'll make a new thread with this suggestion.

Zylx
06-13-2014, 02:01 AM

Naw I disagree, muted shouldn't even be allowed to do emotes, rouge cry emote is annoying AF when sound is on. Just be careful and don't get muted

Lol xD sorc crying is funny

Cero
06-13-2014, 03:21 PM

No that is just an example, there's no "muted" emote so i put "cry" as an example.

@ener,
Yea good ideas and PL has tons of emote!!

DMminion
08-05-2014, 07:37 PM
We definitely need more emotes in al. Id like to see the point and clap emotes implemented in al. And remove the laugh when sorcerer uses ice *annoying*.lol