PDA

View Full Version : Yawn

TwinkTastical
01-02-2011, 12:23 AM
So ersana keeps crying, talking ****, etc etc.

Supposedly he/she/it says that more people believe that she won than people that believe i won... so here we go, lets have fun.

so, she said tourney rules, then said no rejoins, so, i sat on other side of wall to get my buffs :)
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/87539e7f.png

There ya go, now, Ersana can shut the hell up, and i can stop talking about the welfare noob who cant pay up 10k.

Ersana
01-02-2011, 12:30 AM
LMFAO that was a pic after u cheated!!!! Wow that was stupid. Ok then by the way why would you take a pic if you wouldn't need it later obviously it's a setup. So eat knowledge there!

TwinkTastical
01-02-2011, 12:32 AM
LMFAO that was a pic after u cheated!!!! Wow that was stupid. Ok then by the way why would you take a pic if you wouldn't need it later obviously it's a setup. So eat knowledge there!

That was a pic of the game score.

I take pics of EVERY game score, ill go ahead and post 100 more if youd like?

Ersana
01-02-2011, 12:36 AM
You only have this cause you knew you would need it I'm not stupid. Oh and by the way you have absolutly no proof of if u just sat there or ran.

Kingofhurtz
01-02-2011, 12:38 AM
I have one question: why are you both on the same team?!

Ersana
01-02-2011, 12:40 AM
He tried to claim his reward that he cheated me out of. And now Im telling you for the last time fight me coward like a man!

Kingofhurtz
01-02-2011, 12:46 AM
Oh alright, well I'll step aside and see who throws the first punch...

juhnken773
01-02-2011, 12:53 AM
Can I be a spectator of the next fight!

I love the tension betweenk Yu 2

Its not even an raging tension, more of a mocking one

Pharcyde
01-02-2011, 01:03 AM
It is needed again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE

Conradin
01-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Tt kicks ersana- don't argue

TwinkTastical
01-02-2011, 01:21 AM
He tried to claim his reward that he cheated me out of. And now Im telling you for the last time fight me coward like a man!

You said tourney rules.. getting buffs is auctally part of the tourney rules... Anyways, bye to your helm, im done talking about this. Good day.

KingFu
01-02-2011, 01:37 AM
In all honestly, ersana, you have kited before. Not to mention, you can't really complain about running since you're an int Mage with a wand and he is a str bird with a sword. It's not cheating, if you wanted a regular tourney rules you need to list them and follow them, and then you can expect him to. Personally, I'm just getting tired of all these posts. I mean, no offense, but he did win like 7 times, and I doubt he cheated all of those 7 times.....

Edit:

Even if you did win, by now, it wouldn't mean much IMO.

Wildder
01-02-2011, 01:53 AM
Are you guys fighting? If so please don't, it's just a game, no need to be competitive, just have fun! :)

Bigsleazy
01-02-2011, 03:21 AM
Are you guys fighting? If so please don't, it's just a game, no need to be competitive, just have fun! :)

It's about the principle of the thing

TwinkTastical
01-02-2011, 12:20 PM
It's about the principle of the thing

Which is, peace is not peaceful, its preperation for war.

Pharcyde
01-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Which is, peace is not peaceful, its preperation for war.

Good one :P, we all saw what happened to the hippies.. No such thing as peace

Falcomist
01-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Who's better ersana or twink?

Bigsleazy
01-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Who's better ersana or twink?

Twink apparently.

Pharcyde
01-02-2011, 04:53 PM
From sounds of it, Twink beat Ersana but she claims he cheated and refuses to pay up.

Ladylove
01-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Sorry guys, but I would not be surprised if Twink did play dirty in some way. That's what he does. Today I was playing on my 35 and I wanted a fight. I killed him about six times. He killed me twice while I was not fighting. The moment I said i was going to be afk for a second he killed me. I rushed him once because he rushed me to make it even. The whole rest of the time he rushed me, but as long as I fought back he didn't win, whether I was unbuffed and without a shield or not. For a couple kills that I made, another player kept butting in, but it was not my fault. I got accused of piling, so I went to make a fresh game for a fair fight. Twink refused to join, saying that he won because I left during a tie (even though it was not a tie because he had earned zero fair kills since I either was not fighting or he simply attacked other players in the room). The only time he faced me was to repulse and run in the opposite direction. I'm sorry, but Twinktastic is nothing but a cheap coward with a bad attitude in my opinion.

ProSophist
01-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Oh boy another internetz fight.
*gets popcorn*

Seriously guys, it's just pixels. If this game actually involved more skill like say WoW, this argument might be a little plausible.

Ladylove
01-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Oh boy another internetz fight.
*gets popcorn*

Seriously guys, it's just pixels. If this game actually involved more skill like say WoW, this argument might be a little plausible.

I just want him to get that huge chip off his shoulder. Not fun playing with arrogance in the flesh... or pixels if you'd rather say it that way.

TwinkTastical
01-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Sorry guys, but I would not be surprised if Twink did play dirty in some way. That's what he does. Today I was playing on my 35 and I wanted a fight. I killed him about six times. He killed me twice while I was not fighting. The moment I said i was going to be afk for a second he killed me. I rushed him once because he rushed me to make it even. The whole rest of the time he rushed me, but as long as I fought back he didn't win, whether I was unbuffed and without a shield or not. For a couple kills that I made, another player kept butting in, but it was not my fault. I got accused of piling, so I went to make a fresh game for a fair fight. Twink refused to join, saying that he won because I left during a tie (even though it was not a tie because he had earned zero fair kills since I either was not fighting or he simply attacked other players in the room). The only time he faced me was to repulse and run in the opposite direction. I'm sorry, but Twinktastic is nothing but a cheap coward with a bad attitude in my opinion.

LMFAO!

You piled me with draq and res SIX count that SIX times.

Then i stopped pretending to give a **** about your "rdy" comments, and rushed and dropped all THREE of you 2 times in a row, then you rage quit, THEN proceeded to talk crap on forums... nice.

TwinkTastical
01-02-2011, 08:35 PM
With a rep, comes haters.

Every hater you shoot down, brings 2 more, They manifest on themselves.

They can try a flame war, They can lose.
They can pretend to be good, but fail.
So, im going to stop twinking... its useless, maybe endgame has less ****ed up crybabys, who cant pvp, and make up stories to make themselves think their good.

Arterra
01-02-2011, 08:41 PM
meh
/chars

Kossi
01-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Heh, the stupidity of some people. PvP has no OFFICIALLY established rules. It's a mother flower, all out brawl. Ya either play dirty, or ya play dead. So how about you cut the playground bs, go home, take a shower, and suck on your pacifier for a few hours. You suckas dig?

Also, Jack Nicholson.

..yo

/10 chars

bladesword
01-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Guys.. cant you.. pm?
Such a... noob thing..

TwinkTastical
01-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Guys.. cant you.. pm?
Such a... noob thing..

We can, But.... We choose not to :) im not posting anymore from now on (about ersana, ladylove, res, draq)

Ladylove
01-02-2011, 10:49 PM
LMFAO!

You piled me with draq and res SIX count that SIX times.

Then i stopped pretending to give a **** about your "rdy" comments, and rushed and dropped all THREE of you 2 times in a row, then you rage quit, THEN proceeded to talk crap on forums... nice.

You dont use your eyes, do you? You're either blind or lying. And tonight in forest tombs, I hit you and killed you ONCE and it was only because you attacked me. The rest of the time I merely buffed or healed near you and you accused me of piling. I didn't rage quit either. You know good and well that I made a game and asked you if you were coming. I wanted you to come so we could have a fair fight without other people interfering. The offer of course is still open.

TwinkTastical
01-02-2011, 11:10 PM
You dont use your eyes, do you? You're either blind or lying. And tonight in forest tombs, I hit you and killed you ONCE and it was only because you attacked me. The rest of the time I merely buffed or healed near you and you accused me of piling. I didn't rage quit either. You know good and well that I made a game and asked you if you were coming. I wanted you to come so we could have a fair fight without other people interfering. The offer of course is still open.

And i killed you THREE times, cheers :)

Ladylove
01-02-2011, 11:23 PM
And i killed you THREE times, cheers :)

Ok, ok, three unfair kills. Gotcha.

TwinkTastical
01-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Ok, ok, three unfair kills. Gotcha.

Prove it....

Watch, you cant.

Ladylove
01-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Prove it....

Watch, you cant.

Doesn't matter lol. I don't have to prove to anyone. You know and I know. I'd gladly deal you 10 fair ones if you'd like.

TwinkTastical
01-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Doesn't matter lol. I don't have to prove to anyone. You know and I know. I'd gladly deal you 10 fair ones if you'd like.

So... you cant prove it? Case closed, not guilty.

Ladylove
01-02-2011, 11:42 PM
You still say nothing to my challenge :)

Zeus
01-02-2011, 11:45 PM
Honestly as much as I hate two friends fighting (Ladylove and Twinktastic), this is funny and enjoyable watching you two bicker (I mean this in a non-offensive way). I'm going to go grab some popcorn.

Ladylove
01-02-2011, 11:50 PM
Honestly as much as I hate two friends fighting (Ladylove and Twinktastic), this is funny and enjoyable watching you two bicker (I mean this in a non-offensive way). I'm going to go grab some popcorn.

Well, it's not so bad considering that the two of us never got along in the first place, so it's not friends fighting friends.

Zeus
01-02-2011, 11:53 PM
Well, it's not so bad considering that the two of us never got along in the first place, so it's not friends fighting friends.

That's true but I meant I'm both of your friend's which is why I said I hate two friends fighting, my apologies. I should have worded it better, just realized it.

Ladylove
01-02-2011, 11:55 PM
That's true but I meant I'm both of your friend's which is why I said I hate two friends fighting, my apologies. I should have worded it better, just realized it.

Oh, no I understood. It's just worse when the two people actually liked each other.

Zeus
01-02-2011, 11:56 PM
Oh lol I misunderstood your post, I read it too fast.

Ladylove
01-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Oh lol I misunderstood your post, I read it too fast.

Blame the Ramen.

Zeus
01-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Blame the Ramen.

... I haven't actually had any RAMEN in 2 WHOLE DAYS! I think I'm going sober! That would explain the less frequent bathroom visits.

Ladylove
01-03-2011, 12:00 AM
... I haven't actually had any RAMEN in 2 WHOLE DAYS! I think I'm going sober! That would explain the less frequent bathroom visits.

Sigh, I'm so proud!

Zeus
01-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Sigh, I'm so proud!

Proud enough to make it your sig? :p

Ladylove
01-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Proud enough to make it your sig? :p

You got it, dude.

Zeus
01-03-2011, 12:06 AM
You got it, dude.

LOL I didn't think you'd actually do it!

Ladylove
01-03-2011, 12:09 AM
LOL I didn't think you'd actually do it!

Bahahaha now the world of PL forums will know about you and Ramen

Zeus
01-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Lol, me and Ramen have a complicated relationship... We can't get enough of each other.

Ladylove
01-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Oh really? Lol look down

Zeus
01-03-2011, 12:17 AM
Now Ramen is mad at me, she is only letting me have the chicken flavor, she says that it's because everybody knows about our relationship :)

Ladylove
01-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Omg haha you keep making me want to switch my sig to your new posts.

Ersana
01-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Hey me and Twink have decided to bury the hatchet. The fights were good but all in all Twink won