PDA

View Full Version : Wild of Potency (new amulet) Reveiw.

Eyrika
06-13-2014, 01:05 AM
I start trying the new amulet "Potency of Wild." First note that the amulet gives more armor than the mythic amulet. So my first suggest that "Wild Potency of" could only pvp. But i was wonrg.

In fact, the amulet gives a great proc, makes the amulet mythic paler.

The proc effect gives on color during 2 sec (proc during 8sec)
- Red light > Str
- Blue light > Int
- Green light > Dex

You can stack Red+Green+Blue = +25 all stats
The amulet can proc lot of like a mythic daggers.
(dont forget : you cant stack the same light/proc)
Buff pets and mythic daggers proc can stack with the amulet.

Currently this is the best amulet, better than mythic
This amulet is for pvp and pve in elite Tindirn and shulyal. For runs record in low level maps elite (like forest, arcanum) i think mythic amulet is still aviable and little better maybe.

Mythic amulet and ring are lvl 30-31. I hope sts will creat new mythic ring/amulet lvl 41 in no more time. Cause not normal a legendary lvl 41 is better than mythic today.

Tarlok super gems :

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/14/9e8yqema.jpg

Super gems :

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/14/jyru7y5e.jpg

Note : my Fang fenrir is super gems (no tarlok)

jeocapat
06-13-2014, 01:16 AM
Market move ?

Zeus
06-13-2014, 01:43 AM
I switched from my full super fang to a full tarlok wind super wild amulet. I do not miss having the fang.

Madnex
06-13-2014, 02:11 AM
Pretty obvious if you ask me. It's a ~3 critical rate for 81 armor trade off.

I've been trying to tell people for days; was going to make a thread about it but being the lazy butt I am, this'll suffice:

This is perfect wild amulet of potency compared to perfect fang (I got rid of mine when event launched).

Zeus
06-13-2014, 07:39 AM
Pretty obvious if you ask me. It's a ~3 critical rate for 81 armor trade off.

I've been trying to tell people for days; was going to make a thread about it but being the lazy butt I am, this'll suffice:

This is perfect wild amulet of potency compared to perfect fang (I got rid of mine when event launched).
And it's even better if you go perfect tarlok!

Kakashis
06-13-2014, 11:02 AM
I told everyone to stock up on these things during the event. I myself only have one, but apparently the one for warriors is even more useful as you get constantly bombarded by mobs such that you light up like a christmas tree all the time! I would like to go perfect tarlok, but it would bring the price over a million just in gems XD Trying for regular supers:tranquillity:

Frekken
06-13-2014, 03:50 PM
Today's double odds. I'm gonna perfect mine. Would be interesting see a fatality or brutality version

Eyrika
06-13-2014, 05:49 PM
Price :

Perfect gems > 2m
Perfect Tarlok gems > 5m