PDA

View Full Version : Wild potency talisman vs Fang of fenrir

insults
06-13-2014, 01:41 AM
Omg now days since this new amulet came out i have been thinking in buy it or no, i own fang +15, i know brings a little more damage than wild one, but 81 armor and a little more hp against +3.1 of crit of fenrir makes me thinks about this two amulets, other things is the proc of wild amulet, 25 of any stats, thats make it hard to choose, i hope some of you help me (:

Madnex
06-13-2014, 02:53 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?159325-Wild-of-Potency-(new-amulet)-Reveiw

The title is mispelled but the review is alright. I'd take it for both PvE and PvP.

KaKiT
06-13-2014, 05:14 AM
how long does the proc last?

Robhawk
06-13-2014, 06:54 AM
how long does the proc last?

8 sec?

Veluthe
06-13-2014, 12:14 PM
Idk secs but wild is better than fang. Stats + proc = awesome. Proc activates pretty often too. Also it glows diff colors depending on proc so looks cooler than fang too. :)

Kakashis
06-13-2014, 02:48 PM
The Wild is better than the fang by boatloads. My ungemmed one already has some better stats than the perfect fang! The only amulet for rogues that I recommend if you don't mind sacrificing some damage is the Amulet of Doom which I sometimes wear. Rogues just need to keep crits up and not die. Elites are hard with our current hp XD Wearing the doom brings you up to Arcane ring HP wise, but you have damage closer to last expansion LOL Elite mobs still die, but you won't XD

I'm currently using the wild potency talisman as my main gear

I bought mine for 150k ungemmed, not bad for an item that has stats comparible to the perfect fang that costs over 1M!

Madnex
06-14-2014, 04:55 AM
I'm also using a build with a perfect doom for certain situations, good point. But, ungemmed Talisman has a notable damage (fixed when supered) and critical rate loss (trade off for armor) from perfect fang - which is close to 700k or lower ATM though.

Alhuntrazeck
06-14-2014, 10:31 AM
Price-wise, the fang is better, but stat- and proc-wise, the wild is better imo.

If you're looking for the cheap way out, buy Tarlok's Heart of Pot. Cheap and good.

Mihu
06-14-2014, 02:33 PM
For rogue fang is must in pvp, crits=win

Kakashis
06-14-2014, 07:04 PM
For rogue fang is must in pvp, crits=win

3 crit is not noticeable

Legallyblonde
06-14-2014, 08:32 PM
3 crit is not noticeable Lol crit isn't as flexible as damage, 3 crit is Very noticable.

insults
06-18-2014, 06:43 PM
Emm i own fang, but a lot of ppl now days tell me that crit is better than a few hp and armor, and as u said, lunar is better for rogue than doom, almost same hp and a LOT more of mana, that is NECESSARY for rogues, we run out of mana, pve, pvp, always run out and now without spamming or changing a pet when the cooldown of AA is on, is hard to get mana hard...

Solid
06-21-2014, 04:40 PM
As a PVP rogue, I can tell you that the Fang is better than the talisman deal....

Zeus
06-22-2014, 01:20 AM
As a PVP rogue, I can tell you that the Fang is better than the talisman deal....

I disagree. With daggers, the crit loss is not even noticeable. However, when using with bow..then I would agree. Why? You're facing a ~7% critical rate loss if including both the amulet and bow when compared to fang + daggers set up.

I personally find that as long as a rogue maintains around ~40ish crit, he/she will not notice the difference.

insults
06-22-2014, 11:53 AM
Well i dont have a samael aswell to get 40% crit, just hammerjaw and scorch, but scorch makes me weak on hp... Thats why i think pve is wild talisman and fang for pvp...

Zeus
06-22-2014, 06:57 PM
Well i dont have a samael aswell to get 40% crit, just hammerjaw and scorch, but scorch makes me weak on hp... Thats why i think pve is wild talisman and fang for pvp...

Then in your case, the fang of fenrir would be better. They're both good amulets, but it really depends on already existing stats to choose which one you should use.

insults
07-06-2014, 06:46 PM
Then in your case, the fang of fenrir would be better. They're both good amulets, but it really depends on already existing stats to choose which one you should use.

Ok thanks zeus (: