PDA

View Full Version : How to kill a warrior in pvp?

cookiehunterx
06-13-2014, 10:21 AM
How to kill, warriors has high hp and good damage

Hard to kill!
But how to kill?

jiph
06-13-2014, 11:38 AM
Gang him lol

csyui
06-13-2014, 11:59 AM
Gang him lol

That is what I thought. :chuncky:

Ravager
06-13-2014, 11:59 AM
How to kill, warriors has high hp and normal damage

Hard to kill!
But how to kill?

Since juggernaut is currently broken, wait till her juggernauts. Do a charged aim shot. If you crit, most likely he's dead.

Ishtmeet
06-13-2014, 12:12 PM
Ok simple trick, Dont waste your mana untill he uses heal, as soon the sheild drops(horn of renew) wait 2secs and just throw everything. Spam skills, always charge aimed shot and its K.O

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

tharidom
06-13-2014, 12:15 PM
Even with broken juggernaut wars still easily survive.

Ishtmeet
06-13-2014, 12:37 PM
Even with broken juggernaut wars still easily survive.

Wrong. Charged aimed shot take us down even on jugger, if it crits.

tharidom
06-13-2014, 12:38 PM
Not in twink lvl (dont know what lvl ur all talking bout:/).

Ishtmeet
06-13-2014, 12:47 PM
Endgame.

Bless
06-13-2014, 12:54 PM
How to kill a warrior?

Get their hp below 0%

Energizeric
06-13-2014, 01:39 PM
Answer: run and hope they die from the exhaustion of chasing you LOL

Xbadboyx
06-13-2014, 01:41 PM
to be honest i thought the one who posted this thread was a mage , rogues can kill warriors easily and i by myself killed many with my rogue .

Sakurahb
06-13-2014, 03:07 PM
How to kill a warrior?

Get their hp below 0%

Omg really???

Sakurahb
06-13-2014, 03:08 PM
Cookiehunter u are mage or rogue?

Serancha
06-13-2014, 04:39 PM
Hit them until they die. If they have average damage they should not be able to kill you 1 on 1 unless they are extremely skilled. If they have high damage and skill, you will need some skill of your own.

cookiehunterx
06-14-2014, 01:10 PM
Cookiehunter u are mage or rogue?

Always Rogue in pvp
Sometimes mage

sorry for my english

Hunterthunde
06-14-2014, 03:25 PM
Ok simple trick, Dont waste your mana untill he uses heal, as soon the sheild drops(horn of renew) wait 2secs and just throw everything. Spam skills, always charge aimed shot and its K.O

Can u beat a 2k armor warrior this way?

Sent from my carrier pigeon

Sakurahb
06-14-2014, 03:51 PM
How to kill, warriors has high hp and normal damage

Hard to kill!
But how to kill?

Well, I'm a rogue and I have been training with my friend,is really not easy kill a warrior but not impossible,you need to be fast, here what I learned (and I'm still learning sorry if I say something wrong ), that's my way maybe another player have a different way.

Charge your packs,get one at a time, charge your normal bow (the proc can stun) then charge aimed shot, try don't use noxious bolt and shadow pierce against warrior, is just a waste of mana,you need 10-30 secondes ( I'm not sure) for kill a warrior,always stay near your packs and charge these two arrow.

utpal
06-15-2014, 01:21 AM
Well, I'm a rogue and I have been training with my friend,is really not easy kill a warrior but not impossible,you need to be fast, here what I learned (and I'm still learning sorry if I say something wrong ), that's my way maybe another player have a different way.

Charge your packs,get one at a time, charge your normal bow (the proc can stun) then charge aimed shot, try don't use noxious bolt and shadow pierce against warrior, is just a waste of mana,you need 10-30 secondes ( I'm not sure) for kill a warrior,always stay near your packs and charge these two arrow.

as if war will let u take those packs that EASILY

Sakurahb
06-15-2014, 06:25 AM
as if war will let u take those packs that EASILY

Of course he will try don't let you take the packs, that's why I said to stay close

Ishtmeet
06-18-2014, 08:22 AM

Have done it a lot of times.

Dashbroo
06-18-2014, 08:25 AM
Come to star legends for real 1-1 pvp and guild wars.

cookiehunterx
06-18-2014, 08:58 AM
Come to star legends for real 1-1 pvp and guild wars.

Im asking for AL
How to kill warrior, not asking for do pvp in SL

sorry for my english

Crowsfoot
06-18-2014, 09:49 AM
Pure damage. Speed is key. Warriors usually win long fights unless they get bored and let you kill them (sometimes they just end the stale mate)

tharidom
06-18-2014, 10:54 AM
Or u have to tire them out(just survive till they have no more mana and try not to let them reach mana packs first).

Crowsfoot
06-18-2014, 11:37 AM
Or u have to tire them out(just survive till they have no more mana and try not to let them reach mana packs first).
Umm...ever hear of VB?

Daniel Banuelos
06-19-2014, 05:56 AM
use your dash to get away from him then wait him die of boredom

Riptank
06-19-2014, 12:04 PM
How to kill, warriors has high hp and good damage

Hard to kill!
But how to kill?

For 1V1, I assume that you're a rouge but if you're a mage hell no u cant win in 1v1 over warrior nor rouge not unless if that warrior is a noob with full gear:

"Drain his/her mana" <<<<-- For twink perception this is the main key.
- Only attack him/her when his/her venge and shield is off
- Basically if he's under venge just don't attack him, just walk around and eat your packs, when the venge is off that's the time you combo him/her. Be sure that his/her heal shield is off too when you do this.

When his/her out of mana he can't do combo and wont definitely harm you with his/her normal attack..

To avoid warrior's attack just charge your shadow strike to pass thru warrior.

Note: it's hard now to switch pet when AA CD is still running, so it's hard for the warrior to switch pet like jack to give mana boost then go back to his main pet.

Volt
06-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Gang

Bangbam
06-20-2014, 02:31 PM
@Riptank
Warriors woulnt need to switch pet for mana just use VB
and mages can defeat both warrior and rogue in a 1v1..
unless its twink level lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riptank
06-20-2014, 04:13 PM
@Riptank
Warriors woulnt need to switch pet for mana just use VB
and mages can defeat both warrior and rogue in a 1v1..
unless its twink level lol

You don't get my point bro read it carefully, the warrior @ venge wont replenish his mana if you wont hit him. That's why I suggested not to hit him when his @ venge instead just walk around and eat your packs. In order for the venge to work you have to be hit by the enemy, its not like Jack AA that when you activated it your mana replenish by itself rofl. Do play warrior?

Yes its a twink perception, and I don't think there's any difference between twink and end game in PVP perspective. Are you saying that mage dominate in 1v1 in end game? I'm comparing it as general, and if we compare it surely warrior and rouge are above the line. Yeah you may kill some warrior and rouge, it's normal it also happen in twink.

We chose to be twink due the value we have to spend and in my case I'm not a plat buyer even I have the money to buy coz I don't spend real money in game, It is just not my thing. And I don't have enough time to farm as well since half of the day I'm at work, other than that same noob/pro people you may encounter no matter what level bracket you belong to. I hope people wont degrade twink that much, coz we all know before level cap was 16,21. And we happen to stay in that level, if you think you are better than us coz you're an end gamer then come and join us. We are always up for a challenge.

Kreasadriii
06-20-2014, 05:46 PM

My friend got 2k armor and 6.3k HP, Aimed by a very skilled rogue with crits, die easily.. X_X

Bangbam
06-20-2014, 06:56 PM
@riptank
oh sorry about that lols
i didnt read it carefully @.@ just rushed through it.
and yes i play warrior and mage. 2 mages infact.
and nah im not saying mage dominate. im complety with you :-)
just read it wrong sorry dude >.<