PDA

View Full Version : Items dissapearing?

JoJoTheWho
05-09-2010, 09:27 PM
I've lost a few pinks and tons of purples. It had happened before but I always thought maybe I had traded it or something. But I was just farming and I lost Internet. I relogged and I had lost:
pink 35 sword (the giant spiked one)
pink 29 conq axe
and atleast 5 up to 10 purples like 35 plate armors of the bear and such. And a couple purle weapons. Axes wands, blahh. Any way I could atleast get my pinks back? I farmed tons today with a couple people and really want my pink weapon back :(

KongsNutz
05-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Try logging in and out again

KingFu
05-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Hmmm take screenshots occasionally and message spacetime telling them your problem and they should look into it! Good luck! P.S. I am new to the forums so how do I post a forum? Thanks!

BestHyun
05-10-2010, 12:48 AM
I lost a few pinks as well.. this is getting really discouraging

KingFu
05-10-2010, 12:56 AM
I haven't quite seen any missing items, but I will look out for them!

JoJoTheWho
05-10-2010, 07:28 AM
I can't really take a screen shot of lost items :P and logging out back in didn't work :/ blahh.. Really like that giant one hand mace.. Sword.. Thing.

Violentsaint
05-10-2010, 08:06 AM
I haven't quite seen any missing items, but I will look out for them!

how does someone look out for missing items they havnt lost yet? :P

BestHyun
05-10-2010, 12:17 PM
how does someone look out for missing items they havnt lost yet? :P

He meant that he'll look closely if he loses any items from now on.

JoJoTheWho
05-10-2010, 05:57 PM
i dont think im going to get my items back, sadly ;( sadface..

Blockwithface
05-10-2010, 11:54 PM
I lost a 35 pink croc 2 hander after i lost connection when selling some white shields.

Violentsaint
05-11-2010, 12:03 AM
i lost a purple bayou bow i looted off the witch in swamps.. :(

pete
05-13-2010, 06:52 AM
Hi,

is there anyone to mail to, regarding those lost items? I've lost after the server update a 2 pink and 3 magenta, which I supposed to trade subsequently...
really annoying,

Pete

Royce
05-13-2010, 08:26 AM
Magenta???
Anyway, this might be a completely separate issue, but I have noticed behavior in the selling process that could cause things to be unintentionally sold. If you are quickly selling items, sometimes the list does not update immediately when you confirm a sale. If you then try to sell the item again (thinking it did not work the first time), when the list updates, you will have sold the item below it. I accidentally sold a couple of decent items that way, but nothing major (I don't think). As I said, maybe there is also a bug here, but be careful and patient when selling your junk.

asommers
05-13-2010, 09:24 AM
This is correct. Next version (1.2), items will be sold by item id rather than inventory index.

-ALS

smokester
05-13-2010, 09:26 AM
i lost a sniper's blackbird wing which i looted all day yesterday for... it just disappeared on me when i changed equipment to a bow and when i went to change it back to talon and wing... the pink sniper wing was gone :(... i don't think i'll ever get it back but just trying to report a bug in the game

Jaxan
05-13-2010, 10:57 AM
This is correct. Next version (1.2), items will be sold by item id rather than inventory index.

-ALS

First off, thanks for answering our questions so quickly!

How would this work? And would it help prevent accidental selling of an item, especially when lag kicks in? My suggestion would be to only put a "confirmation to sell" popup button when you are trying to sell a pink or purple item. This would help when selling junk, not having to tap two buttons, which I normally rush through without reading anyways. And if you accidentally try to sell a pink or purple, the popup button will immediately catch your attention.

Royce
05-13-2010, 11:01 AM
How about a simple user setting to make purple and pink items unsellable? I never sell them intentionally myself, and I'm sure I'm not alone there.

JoJoTheWho
05-15-2010, 01:54 AM
id say for pink / purple items make a popup box where you have to type "delete" then click "ok"
that way you could spam sell then -popup-! "oh my golly,i almost vendered a pink. cancle."
:D im a genious. i know. *bow*

Evante
05-16-2010, 11:32 AM
wow....I lost swamp rat's shiv, mamboza leather, and dreamer crocs robe......
edit : Thx for the solution hehe

Futumsh
05-16-2010, 01:11 PM
As already posted above, it's fixed, but requires an app update, which is currently in review.

FriedSushi
05-16-2010, 09:12 PM
so were items actually disappearing? or was it just being sold due to lag?

BestHyun
05-16-2010, 10:04 PM
so were items actually disappearing? or was it just being sold due to lag?

I wanted to ask that question myself too lol.

However, I started to sell my items carefully and more slowly now, and never had an item disappear since.

Futumsh
05-17-2010, 12:04 AM
Every one of the reports that I scanned the logs for showed the person having liquidated the item.

marroncream
05-17-2010, 05:27 AM
My Voodoo Doll missing in store today , make me so sad , and feel the game not safety on our rare item , poor service , poor progamme , how to manage the game , item ....
if the Doll never back , i " must " stop play and quit it , and tell our city's game site , don't play this " missing rare item game "

SlipperyJim
05-17-2010, 08:44 AM
My Voodoo Doll missing in store today , make me so sad , and feel the game not safety on our rare item , poor service , poor progamme , how to manage the game , item ....
if the Doll never back , i " must " stop play and quit it , and tell our city's game site , don't play this " missing rare item game "
If I understand you correctly, you're claiming to have lost a Voodoo Doll to the "unintentional selling" bug. Is that correct? If so, please check out this post on the thread:

As already posted above, it's fixed, but requires an app update, which is currently in review.
The Devs have a fix for the problem, but you'll have to wait for Apple to approve v1.2 in the App Store.

Magicwannabe
05-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Damm this makes me worried now. Wonder how many pinks I sold
cause of this. No more selling for me then. Kinda realize I'm missing a buttload of pinks oh well

Thelonearcher
05-17-2010, 11:47 PM
Lol maaron idk what ya mean but I sold 2 sniper bayou bows >< lol

marroncream
05-17-2010, 11:49 PM
That's u dont need

Aerospacegod
05-17-2010, 11:55 PM
I always sell the first item in the list, so you can see what the next 4 items are as they come. Then slow down when a purple/pink gets close.

Justg
05-18-2010, 12:06 AM
Folks, I understand if you are upset that items were accidentally sold. The proper place to vent and/ or deal with this is support(at)spacetimestudios.com.

SlipperyJim
05-18-2010, 09:00 AM
I always sell the first item in the list, so you can see what the next 4 items are as they come. Then slow down when a purple/pink gets close.
QFT. The lesson that I've taken from these reports is to be very slow and careful when I'm selling loot.