PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for the PLGuide!

DanielRH
01-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Hey everyone! :)

I am now officially recruiting for the PLGuide (http://plguide.info/)....

If you would like to help out and help many people (plus have your name on the contributors page) please message me.

I am at the point in the PLGuide development that I'm working on WAY to many things at once and as a result I'm getting nothing done.

If you would like to help out, you can choose from a variety of different things to work on.

For things that are to large for one person to work on, I will create a special page only accesible by the members of the team that is working on it so that they can discuss the work and make sure they don't all do the exact same thing.

If you would like to help out with this AMAZING guide, please message me!

Here's some of the things that you could choose from (not the full list tho) any item that has "(team)" after it, it means that multiple people will be working on it:

Images - Adding images to the different parts of the guide (team)

Forest Haven Map Guide - (team)

Dark Forest Quest Guide - (maby team)

List of NPC's in Forest Haven

Item Lists (many different teams)

Thanks for all the help :)

Sincerely,
DanielRH

TwinkTastical
01-02-2011, 12:22 PM
I wrote that thing... then you disappeared.

Bigsleazy
01-02-2011, 12:54 PM
I'll help ofc

DanielRH
01-02-2011, 01:11 PM
Bigsleazy - great! I'll msg u the full list of what you can do, then pick one and I'll msg u the info...

Bigsleazy
01-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Bigsleazy - great! I'll msg u the full list of what you can do, then pick one and I'll msg u the info...

Sounds good, I'm sure I can find more people to help as well

DanielRH
01-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Amazing! The more the merrier! Thanks for the help! :)

DanielRH
01-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Anyone else? Lol

dexxxwolve
01-03-2011, 05:14 AM
Hi Many Things are published in www. Pocketlegends.de
You can use All you can find there. Perhaps we can publish your material Too on this side. Cu. Dexx