PDA

View Full Version : stuff prices become very exagerated

Anireuca
06-14-2014, 06:30 AM
1 month ago dev 2.1m now 3 days ago 3.2 and today min 3.5.
if continue up like this (squid 800k niw 9-10m) is better leave game (what i will maybe do if continue like this) becouse this is a game not a bank:mad::mad::mad:

Zodiarck
06-14-2014, 09:50 AM
sl has a hugs inflation problem, yesterday someone was selling a skull for 5mil, lets take a second to let this sink in.... ok so yea 5mil._.??? just go with the prices that are set if no one gives thought to those insane prices they won't go that high yet

CAK Vader
06-14-2014, 01:37 PM
Ok, simple as this, go to pl, they have good prices, because my weak L10 purple butcher knife sells for 600k :)

Anireuca
06-14-2014, 02:07 PM
Ok, simple as this, go to pl, they have good prices, because my weak L10 purple butcher knife sells for 600k :)

now dont ask to go other games becouse i like only sl becouse for me other legend games graphic is like graphic of year 2000.
and in my post i talk about sl not other games :/:suspicion:

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-14-2014, 04:53 PM
I know these items are too expensive it seems during the first year of this game was the only time to get these items easy, now you have to scam I mean beg.

Att
06-14-2014, 06:03 PM
No solution

Slant
06-15-2014, 03:08 AM
yeah, there is no reasonable solution..

CAK Vader
06-15-2014, 07:31 AM
now dont ask to go other games becouse i like only sl becouse for me other legend games graphic is like graphic of year 2000.
and in my post i talk about sl not other games :/:suspicion:
You obviously did not detect the humor in that xD

Trancemaster
06-15-2014, 09:54 AM
You can't do anything about it... If there is more demand for the item the price rises or maybe some noobs just higher the price. For example the Squid Buddy! The price has increased by 5-6m in 2 ish months if I'm not wrong. I'm pretty sure the prices won't drop unless STS brings out new vanit etc, but I don't think that will happen soon

Trancemaster
06-15-2014, 09:54 AM
Vanity*

Zodiarck
06-15-2014, 10:56 AM
2 things can change inflation, Either more of the same items in the market, or something that can top it of, but as for vanity this isn't really the case lol, only thing that can lower it is more of the same items in the market, or if people spent more money those who have millions prices would drop eventually to accommodate it

Trancemaster
06-15-2014, 11:31 AM
Have any of the vanity ever drop in value stayed like that? I don't think so... Even if there are many items of one category in the Trade Market people will try and sell cheaper than the other seller (If that ever happens*) but, they wont make it that much cheaper I'm pretty sure. If your lucky you going to find someone who sells normal price or even cheaper than its actually worth. But for that you have to look around. But now people listen to other other people and believe them what they say about the prices. Coming back to what you said if people who have millions could buy normal price and then sell cheap so it hopefully would make the price of the item go down. But what I'm saying is wouldn't they make loss and maybe make the price of the item go down? I think nobody wants to waste their money.

Zodiarck
06-15-2014, 12:51 PM
Not a drastic change but still a change, saves you some hundred thousands spare money for customs etc, only time it's a loss is if you bought the item and tried to resell for a lower price then previously bought

Trancemaster
06-15-2014, 01:53 PM
I don't see how the prices would be lowered. I think it's just not possible to make the happen.

Trancemaster
06-15-2014, 01:53 PM
That*

Zodiarck
06-15-2014, 05:07 PM
it's basically people undercutting eachother

FluidShot
06-15-2014, 09:39 PM
Say hello to Mala and Urca.

Slant
06-16-2014, 04:32 AM
lol people remember that... they were just a little ahead of their time

ArtofWar
06-16-2014, 08:51 AM

That sad moment when half the ppl here won't get the joke...

Zodiarck
06-16-2014, 09:30 AM
lmao they had the most ridiculous pricing, really just showing of that they had the creds and items to do it lol a time where a xray was like 800k mala would put for 9mil

Trancemaster
06-16-2014, 05:15 PM
Most people don't know the real prices. If your pm someone who is selling something you want and they say your what's your offer and its probably a normal price (if you actually know the prices) and the seller is probably going to like say your noob you don't know the real price and in that moment your like smh... That's pretty much daily life of trying to buy stuff.

Zodiarck
06-16-2014, 08:01 PM
it really is someone was selling a dev skull for 5.4mil smh .-. it's not even 4mil yet

Trancemaster
06-17-2014, 08:14 PM
I can tell that prices are rising quickliy. Even though I dont play much anymore I can tell people are trying to sell their items for a higher price than usually so the price of the items rising in value.

CAK Vader
06-17-2014, 09:08 PM
This is why I quit SL, gone forever if sts doesn't do something about this :3

Trancemaster
06-18-2014, 06:29 AM
The thing is... what would STS do about this? I mean this is kinda what STS want that people have competition. STS can't really changed prices. The prices are made by the people ingame.

Dashbroo
06-18-2014, 08:01 AM
If the drop rates go a little higher and well new good and crazy weapons/vanity come out the prices will quickly go down this is really the only way. This is why I still have stuff from last year because now even a good shirt and brown jacket went up by 10-20k
Blue jacket used to be 30k-40k now around 50k \._./ I knew something was wrong when someone was selling a bio nap for 1.2mil

Shout out to sage and the Kik group :eagerness:

Trancemaster
06-18-2014, 02:40 PM
STS won't bring out new Items/Vanitys. Prices will keep on rising and will never go down for sure

Zodiarck
06-18-2014, 02:50 PM
this is probably the only influence us older players have had, the prices we left behind before quitting were handed down to a newer generation with no type of guidance, messing up the sl economy, only thing you can do is adapt at this point, get rich, or fall behind. as people accumulate more and more gold things like 100k, 1mil start becoming less and less in our eyes, so we go for bigger money, were not all to blame though, with nothing new for us to obtain we can easily get every in game item, or once we have what we want what's the point of buying anything else? I know someone who saved 5m creds cause of that same reason, this wouldn't be the case if we had things to waste our creds on though

Trancemaster
06-18-2014, 04:12 PM
Good point

Doframingo
06-22-2014, 07:31 PM
I think stuff prices grow every day i see in auction :mad: , descend 30% of all SL stuff, it wanna change all gamers lifes and SL too.

Slant
06-23-2014, 07:52 AM
there is a way to control the prices or at least give them a cap, without directly interfering with the economy. introduce the items in the plat store. think everyone wins in this scenario.

utpal
06-23-2014, 11:26 AM
haha. seems like after 2yrs, Malamalisima's and Urca's dream to sell squids xray and skull at insane price has come true.

Zodiarck
06-23-2014, 11:54 AM
if anything is introduced in the plat store, it shouldn't be those exact vanities that would annoy a good mass of Sl when it took us so much hard work to get what we have, plus why would anyone farm anymore when you can just buy the exact same thing with plat

Deathplague
06-23-2014, 12:18 PM

i dun geit it.

Slant
06-23-2014, 01:07 PM
^they used to list vans in auction at prices that lost more in the listing than what people had earned so far, it was scary
i mean the prices have been inflated so much, only saying as a balancing measure, see plat is not soo popular anyway

Zodiarck
06-23-2014, 01:15 PM
urca and Mala prices were ridiculous at 7-9m per item like xray, squids, etc. at a time where a xray wasn't even a mil yet, but true or they could just add new worth buying items and vanity in the plat store, for example plat items that can interact with farmable items, giving Nova/razer/guttersnipe a bonus+particle effect with a blackstar shield was a bright idea because it actually gave you a reason to waste plat on something, we need more things like this

utpal
06-23-2014, 02:22 PM
hey zodiac. come on move on like me and seiyan lol.
come play in AL.
I quit SL nd PL.
now I play AL only.

Zodiarck
06-23-2014, 02:35 PM
come play in AL.
I quit SL nd PL.
now I play AL only. I've thought about it, but idk can't seem to get with any of the legends game they don't have the Customizability and the allure that sl has, I still try to play al during events though

Slant
06-23-2014, 05:25 PM
come play in AL.
I quit SL nd PL.
now I play AL only.

look SL has better production values than any other game in their lineup. Despite what the current situation is, STS has worked the most on SL. AL is an afterthought, with ideas poached from SL forums, some of them posted by your friend. Frankly it's pretty unoriginal compared to SL. Just because a bunch of you jumped to AL, don't be so vain and think it made SL empty, there has been continuous churn of those who play since numa itself.

Zodiarck
06-23-2014, 05:34 PM
come play in AL.
I quit SL nd PL.
now I play AL only.

look SL has better production values than any other game in their lineup. Despite what the current situation is, STS has worked the most on SL. AL is an afterthought, with ideas poached from SL forums, some of them posted by your friend. Frankly it's pretty unoriginal compared to SL. Just because a bunch of you jumped to AL, don't be so vain and think it made SL empty, there has been continuous churn of those who play since numa itself. I couldn't find how to explain this, but You just explained the complete reason of why I stick to sl

Xxnavysealxx
06-23-2014, 07:26 PM
its the illumanti '-'

Deathplague
06-23-2014, 09:25 PM
malaey mala and urcsy urca are the illumanti?!

bbt1
06-24-2014, 08:08 AM
Solution recolour em have n event make em drop like crazy and enjoy the rage threads xD

utpal
06-24-2014, 09:04 AM
look SL has better production values than any other game in their lineup. Despite what the current situation is, STS has worked the most on SL. AL is an afterthought, with ideas poached from SL forums, some of them posted by your friend. Frankly it's pretty unoriginal compared to SL. Just because a bunch of you jumped to AL, don't be so vain and think it made SL empty, there has been continuous churn of those who play since numa itself.

but what's so new thing there? I just can't farm tarsa or hive with prime nap over and over for a year.

and I have seen the market lol.

thank God I didn't sell my dev skull and mark.
I also have a bunch of naps like 5-6
(fuse,dm and prime)