PDA

View Full Version : Where To Farm?

GongKilluminati
01-02-2011, 02:53 PM
I am a lvl 45 pure dex archer trying to save up for void set
where should i farm?
and is the cyber quest only for lvl 50s?
and wat are totems?

Pharcyde
01-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Plasma Pyramid has best gold drop rates in game currently.
Croc gear is still pretty valuable and drops pretty commonly (Surprisingly). So farm for the new croc stuff in homesteads, or try getting voodoo off bayu boss brawl. The Old Hag in mccrocs still farm drops frog and toad stuff, the frog staff is like 300-400k right now I think. I have gotten voodoo drops off of her as well.
Farm Ao3 like mad. Its easier to farm certain bosses since cyber quests came out. Like its really easy to find a free Tpaxx boss since everyones mainly there for shadows now. But this has also lowered void armor tons, so it might not be worth trying for that. Get a good VL group too.

Yes cybers only for 50's

totems are what you need to collect for cyber.
Cyber Quest #1: Collect 100 Totems from Alien Oasis 3 Bosses. Reward is cyber armor
Cyber Quest #2: Collect 50 Power Shards from Alien Oasis 3 Bosses. Reward is cyber helm
Cyber Quest #3: Free 25 Shadow Prisoners from Captive Audience prison pods. Reward is cyber weapon
Cyber Quest #4: Collect 5 Shadow Essence from Shadow Prisoners. Reward is Cyber Shield
Cyber Quest #5: Get a free cyber shield from Ellie the Enchantress in Forest Haven

For Shadow Essence:

Only some shadows will have it.
Enchantress Shadow: 100% drop for essence
Tall Skinny Shadow with big arms: Drops essence sometimes.
Big Fat Shadow: Rarely drops essence.

GongKilluminati
01-02-2011, 08:32 PM
I see thanks for the info
so i should farm mccroc still farm for equips?

Pharcyde
01-02-2011, 08:42 PM
All the new Croc bosses have expensive loots. Mccroc has a 600k loot right now I think... So if ya want you can keep farming him :).

GongKilluminati
01-02-2011, 08:47 PM
mccroc still farm is confusing idk wat to do there...
does the boss spawn right away?
or do i have to destroy the gardroot things?

Pharcyde
01-02-2011, 08:51 PM
mccroc still farm is confusing idk wat to do there...
does the boss spawn right away?
or do i have to destroy the gardroot things?

The boss is a random spawn boss. He spawns at random times randomly throughout the map.

What I do there is I run and kill the old hag, since she has a 300k drop. Then I rejoin/remake the level and run back to her, I get a billy bob mccroc every once in awhile

Also the Mccroc I was talking about in my earlier post is Papa Mccroc, hes the one with good loots. Billy Bob Mccroc only drops hooch hat, but his drop is 100%

GongKilluminati
01-02-2011, 08:55 PM
ohhh i found the swamp hag
does she respawn often? or do i have to make a new game? or destroy gagroots?

Pharcyde
01-02-2011, 08:57 PM
You will need to remake the level to fight the swamp hag again, she only spawns once a level.

You do not need to destroy gag roots to make Mccroc spawn

GongKilluminati
01-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Is billy bob mccroc in the same level as swamp hag?
so i should remake the level everytime and just go for the bosses?

GongKilluminati
01-02-2011, 08:59 PM
So billy bob mccroc spawns in mccrocs still farm. But he doesnt spawn all the time?

Pharcyde
01-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Is billy bob mccroc in the same level as swamp hag?
so i should remake the level everytime and just go for the bosses?

Yes billy bob is in the same level as swamp hag. Thats what I do, usually when I see billy bob, its on the path to old hag anyways.

So billy bob mccroc spawns in mccrocs still farm. But he doesnt spawn all the time?

Yes in mccrocs still farm, but does not spawn all the time.

GongKilluminati
01-02-2011, 09:11 PM
RIght now what im doing is remaking the level mccroc's still farm, then kill the hag. But i need to run around the map to find bill bob mccroc?
also where do i find papa mccroc?

GongKilluminati
01-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Find the hag is a pain...
the shack is hard to find...
i know its on the outside of the map
but its hard to find

EDIT: i know the way to the shack now....
so every once in a while billy bob mccroc will spawn on the way?

and wat about papa mccroc?

serulean
01-02-2011, 09:25 PM
the hag is not a pain. she's in the same place every single time. just memorize the route to get to her. go left, etc etc.

if you get lucky, you will meet the random spawn billy bob who will drop a hooch hat (red, blue or orange) every single time you kill him. that summarizes two pages of posts i believe...

you should thank pharcyde for being very helpful and patient.

good luck.

GongKilluminati
01-02-2011, 09:28 PM
thanks guys.
so where does papa mccroc spawn?
do i need to destroy the gagroots?

GongKilluminati
01-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Are the purps from swamp hag worth keeping?
i just got a croc scale robe of the owl
or should i liquadate everything except for the frog/toad stuff and voodoo?

Ayrilana
01-02-2011, 09:37 PM
The gagroots are for a quest. They serve no other purpose. If you do the quests, they'll take you to either the Mama or Papa crocs. They are on the homestead maps.

You can liquidate everything except for the pinks. I'd go to the CS and check the prices before you liquidate pinks. You could sell purples and such on the CS but I won't bother unless you have a several free slots open.

Ptoast
01-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Mama McCroc is found at the end of McCroc Homestead. Papa Scalefield is found at the end of Scalefield Homestead. As far as I know, there is no Papa McCroc. I'm pretty sure those are the only New croc bosses aside from the swamp hag and Billy Bob.

GongKilluminati
01-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Which drops better stuff: scalefield homestead or mccroc homestead?

Pharcyde
01-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Which drops better stuff: scalefield homestead or mccroc homestead?

Scalefield's Homestead does.

Mccroc homestead has been farmed down too much already.
You can rush Ma Mccroc because the crocs don't stun you.

Riccits
01-03-2011, 09:31 AM
All the new Croc bosses have expensive loots. Mccroc has a 600k loot right now I think... So if ya want you can keep farming him :).

emmm... wich drop is worth 600k....?