PDA

View Full Version : Careful who you trust

Zodiarck
06-14-2014, 02:57 PM
This is just to warn the community of a ongoing thread of scams that have risen up again more frequently, lately people have been making toons and impersonating others To get others riches, it's simple really, we all know I'm zodiarck, ima use myself as a example since saying names on forums regarding to scams is prohibited, but lets say I log and someone else comes on with the name Zodiarck(s) has enough knowledge of my habits, and knows those who I hang around with, he mimics me, asks them for a Xray, gets the item and vanishes, poof you just lost a Xray, If your going to let someone borrow something of yours demand them to go on the Maine account, or if they have Kik etc. tell them to hit you up first so you can verify (Not promoting contact outside the game or borrowing) and reason I say this and not "don't let anyone borrow anything", is because it doesn't matter in what ways you put it, people will always have those close friends that they do things for and get things done for, but if your going to let someone hold something just make sure you can verify that the person is really who they say they are no matter what type of info they hold, During my sl time I've been trusted with every single possible item even from strangers That's because they know who I am and know I don't have the heart for that, but the next person may not be like that just because one is, I have even gotten items back for people including squids, guilds, list goes on, Look out for names like these examples.
Zodiarcks
Zoditwink
Zodiclown
Zodighost etc.

Evicted
06-14-2014, 03:01 PM
And I hate this :( why cant they earn it :( I am with you <3 Dont worry :)

Zodiarck
06-14-2014, 03:06 PM
lmao bro <3 That's the problem lol I they just want things yet don't want to put any work I didn't start gaining things till the end of the 41 cap, things didn't just fall from the sky for me, worst part is that these scam also defame character

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-14-2014, 04:48 PM
Hmm interesting zodiclown eh. I might have to try this idea. Not saying that I would ever scam a squid or xray...:devilish:

Att
06-14-2014, 06:05 PM
Lol

Zodiarck
06-14-2014, 09:04 PM
Hmm interesting zodiclown eh. I might have to try this idea. Not saying that I would ever scam a squid or xray...:devilish: mmhmm ._. bust smh it's a shame about 4 known scams happened today, Each of what was Listed here as well see what I'm talking about

Dashbroo
06-16-2014, 10:28 AM
There is a dashbrooooo ._. I'm planning to change my name to kingdash and put dashbro as a sidename on a new toon tell me what yah think kingdash or nah

Zodiarck
06-16-2014, 01:10 PM
xD be surprised, about everyone in sl has a "doppelgänger" which essentially everyone knows they really are lol, they just haven't gotten banned yet for some reason, but do it bro

Dragoonclaws
06-20-2014, 08:14 PM
I suggest to make a new account and create alts with names that others would probably use to act as it was you.

It already happened to me. Someone made Dragoonclaaws... Hopefully it's a friend, or a fan. He deleted the char and I saved it.

I made a new acc, saved some similar names. Y'all should do same

Xeusx
06-20-2014, 09:56 PM
It is called Impersonation.
Send email to STS if you have some problem with Impersonater..

Conquered
06-20-2014, 10:29 PM
Zenxproz Lol!!!

Good thing hes banned. PERMANENTLY!!

Zodiarck
06-21-2014, 12:33 AM
I met my "double" Zodriack about 3 days ago xD

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-24-2014, 11:23 PM
There is a dashbrooooo ._. I'm planning to change my name to kingdash and put dashbro as a sidename on a new toon tell me what yah think kingdash or nah

Noo this is your chance for DASHCLOWN!!!

Arpluvial
06-24-2014, 11:58 PM
Hey there!

I am going to lock this thread. Please make sure to send information on any copycats trying to scam people to support@spacetimestudios.com.