PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Way To Level Up

Qwertastic
06-14-2014, 06:49 PM
I have been playing a lot of missions lately and i got 30k kills now and i've been doing ally missions nightly rewards but im still 23 after 2 months of playing

Warlord0520
06-14-2014, 08:41 PM
Here's what you do, unlock some missions, click on the ones that give the most experience. Note: the ones that give a large amount of cash will give less experience. Then, use your energy wisely to click on the mission that takes one day to reward a lot of experience because it's worth the amount of wait time. I generally do this because people who want quick experience get less from doing shorter missions which is why the longer ones give more exp.

RamJr13
06-17-2014, 03:13 PM
I agree. Keep unlocking new missions in the campaign and do the allies missions! ^_^

doomdoomdoom
06-17-2014, 06:11 PM
Just want to make sure that you don't have xp gain disabled by chance. If you see a flashing red exclamation point in the upper left corner of the screen....you are not currently collecting xp.

Phantomas
06-20-2014, 04:01 AM
Like suggested above use ur allies wisely,try to unlock as many missions (and allies) as possible, some allies give more experence than others.
When im playing I tend to use 2 hr jobs, when im not playing before logging off i activate 24 hr jobs.
Also like to point out that certain mission give more experience than others. The missions on the Fresnel map give the most experience (20 exp/mission) so try to do these as much as possible.
Do missions together with a friend, this way u can finish the mission faster than when ur doing it alone. Also u do not have to kill every enemy in a mission, run as fast as u can to the endboss defeat him and leave.
Finally when u level up ur energy is reset to 25, right before u level up spend ur energy, this way u maximize ur energy usage.

Qwertastic
06-20-2014, 05:20 PM
Thanks Guys