PDA

View Full Version : Calendar with events/updates

Warlord0520
06-14-2014, 09:10 PM
I think this would be a great idea if we have a calendar tab in all the legends games that displays upcoming events we can look forward to. Because some people might spend all their platinum, then realize that it could have been spent on a new event and plus this could excite more players too and inform them about other legends games too! Just an idea I came up with :)

colbreeze
06-14-2014, 09:42 PM
I think that a calendar would be a great idea :D

Milan Lame Man
06-14-2014, 10:42 PM
The problem is,
a) If the content is not ready, they don't announce a date because big projects are always delayed, and delaying makes people more angry than not saying anything.
b) Once the content is ready, it is released that or the next week.
So, no calendar, sorry.

Warlord0520
06-15-2014, 12:26 AM
The problem is,
a) If the content is not ready, they don't announce a date because big projects are always delayed, and delaying makes people more angry than not saying anything.
b) Once the content is ready, it is released that or the next week.
So, no calendar, sorry.

The calendar doesent have to be final, it can say " time may be changed"by the event. And sl, Dl, and pl haven't had an event sometimes in a long while so I'm sure a good amount of people are already pissed lol. It's really meant for addressing what's going to be out, and what time it might be released but can always change.

Candylicks
06-16-2014, 04:22 PM
I think this would be a great idea if we have a calendar tab in all the legends games that displays upcoming events we can look forward to. Because some people might spend all their platinum, then realize that it could have been spent on a new event and plus this could excite more players too and inform them about other legends games too! Just an idea I came up with :)

+1 We talked about this in CB as well, would be nice to see ahead a few weeks as to what the events were upcoming and such. Could also be a new section it the forum, not necessarily in game.