PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Brazil 2014 Vanities

kepalakeras
06-15-2014, 04:49 AM
Why not celebrate the most watched sport all over the world by putting on World Cup team jersey vanity? Since the whole world is celebrating.

:eagerness:

The Goat
06-15-2014, 04:50 AM
Haha!

-Rated

Sent from My Chalkboard using Tapatalk

SacredKnight
06-15-2014, 05:18 AM
For starters, that has nothing to do with AL and there is no way you can really integrate it into the game. Also, not everyone watches it and nor does everyone like football.
Also, if they did that they would have people saying, will there be an Olympic vanity? Will there be a CommenWealth Vanity? Will there be a WINTER Olympics vanity? Will there be a Unicorn Mythic Pet?
Ok...ok...so maybe that last one had nothing to do with this topic but....Unicorns are awesome.
Passive Ability : Rainbow Fire, blasts balls of rainbow light dealing splash damage, chance to stun ( 2.0 seconds ), always decreases attack speed by 20% for 4 seconds and slows enemy for 3 seconds.
Arcane Ability : Light Fragmentation, causes the reality around the enemy to distort, stunning them, dealing damage and making them inflict 50% self damage from every attack made also healing affects will becoming negative causing 10% damage instead of healing.

UNICORNS FTW

Hail
06-15-2014, 06:43 AM
[QUOTE=SacredKnight;1684124]For starters, that has nothing to do with AL and there is no way you can really integrate it into the game. Also, not everyone watches it and nor does everyone like football.

1) The World Cups is a game watched worldwide -> watched by people around the world -> people play Al... Think of it like that and it is quite a relative sport that could be celebrated though the Al community.

2) Not everyone may celebrate the Cup but nor does everyone celebrate
Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Mothers Day / Fathers Day and so on but one of these days was put into action within and that was Al so why not any others of these listed above.

3) Mothers Day has nothing to do with Al however that did not stop it from being implemented into the game.

P.S ~ Don't think I have no consideration for Mothers Day coz I love my mother dearly like we all do :P

Smokiii
06-15-2014, 06:51 AM
For starters, that has nothing to do with AL and there is no way you can really integrate it into the game. Also, not everyone watches it and nor does everyone like football.
Also, if they did that they would have people saying, will there be an Olympic vanity? Will there be a CommenWealth Vanity? Will there be a WINTER Olympics vanity? Will there be a Unicorn Mythic Pet?
Ok...ok...so maybe that last one had nothing to do with this topic but....Unicorns are awesome.
Passive Ability : Rainbow Fire, blasts balls of rainbow light dealing splash damage, chance to stun ( 2.0 seconds ), always decreases attack speed by 20% for 4 seconds and slows enemy for 3 seconds.
Arcane Ability : Light Fragmentation, causes the reality around the enemy to distort, stunning them, dealing damage and making them inflict 50% self damage from every attack made also healing affects will becoming negative causing 10% damage instead of healing.

UNICORNS FTW

Yeah and not everybody celebrates christmas but there was a christmas event and other things that not everybody does!
So you can't say that's the vault for not having a World Cup Event/Vanity or something else.

Xenobiotic
06-15-2014, 08:58 AM
Yeah and not everybody celebrates christmas but there was a christmas event and other things that not everybody does!
So you can't say that's the vault for not having a World Cup Event/Vanity or something else.

Yes because STG will add soccer balls but not rotating beer bottles, totally legit. And on top of that, why don't STG just add in Spurs Championship Trophy and Heat's Flaming Basketball into the plat store while they're at it?

tharidom
06-15-2014, 09:38 AM
No has nthn to do with AL would just be a way to earn money, altough i still want a nice looking dutch banner.

Archerios
06-15-2014, 09:42 AM
They need commercial permission to add things like this and I dont think this will happened.I still like the idea actually.

firechandra
06-15-2014, 09:46 AM
Why not celebrate the most watched sport all over the world by putting on World Cup team jersey vanity? Since the whole world is celebrating.

:eagerness:

+1 I'd definetely want my team vanity if they were in game

Visiting
06-15-2014, 09:58 AM
The things that STS celebrate are universally accepted holidays in one way or another, on the other hand the World Cup is a sports tournament that is no relevant to near as many people, if the World Cup had vanites people would have questions like : Why no banner/content for other events (i.e. Olympics,Super Bowl, NBA Play Offs, etc..). As stated above this idea has no precedence to be implemented in AL.

Lovingly
06-15-2014, 10:52 AM
For the commercial dudes just for the commercials

Smokiii
06-15-2014, 11:01 AM
The things that STS celebrate are universally accepted holidays in one way or another, on the other hand the World Cup is a sports tournament that is no relevant to near as many people, if the World Cup had vanites people would have questions like : Why no banner/content for other events (i.e. Olympics,Super Bowl, NBA Play Offs, etc..). As stated above this idea has no precedence to be implemented in AL.

Because the Olympics, Super Bowl etc isn't that famous like the Soccer World Cup. Millions over millions of people chearing their teams and celebrating that tournament. I'm no fan of it but if there is an event to celebrate at AL then it's the Soccer World Cup! :D

:D

ALlIsWell
06-15-2014, 11:09 AM
If sts can add new jerseys? then why not other country banners?

Visiting
06-15-2014, 12:16 PM
Because the Olympics, Super Bowl etc isn't that famous like the Soccer World Cup. Millions over millions of people chearing their teams and celebrating that tournament. I'm no fan of it but if there is an event to celebrate at AL then it's the Soccer World Cup! :D

:D
The Olympics is technically less viewed/watched but definetly more of a worldwide showcase of all countries individual skills/cultures. Whereas the World Cup is only one sport, it would make sense that Sts wouldn't feel the need to showcase this IMO.

Pedgon
06-15-2014, 12:26 PM

lol..americans..-.- guys you're not the center of the world ffs.. FIFA World Cup is the most important sports event around the world, only comparable with the Olympic Games! Honestly, comparing Super Bowl or NBA or MLB or any other american sport event with the FIFA World Cup is just totally dumb!

Btw, i never understood why you call "soccer" to the "real football", which is actually played with "feet" and a "ball", and not your football that should be something like "armoredrugby"! ;)

Visiting
06-15-2014, 12:28 PM
Yea, using those events was pretty ignorant of me :( I'd go edit but I'm lazy XD

Meemaw
06-15-2014, 01:43 PM
lol..americans..-.- guys you're not the center of the world ffs.. FIFA World Cup is the most important sports event around the world, only comparable with the Olympic Games! Honestly, comparing Super Bowl or NBA or MLB or any other american sport event with the FIFA World Cup is just totally dumb!

Btw, i never understood why you call "soccer" to the "real football", which is actually played with "feet" and a "ball", and not your football that should be something like "armoredrugby"! ;)

I'm sorry for pointing fingers, but what you just said was EXTREMELY ignorant... >:/ (And no, I'm not American)

SacredKnight
06-16-2014, 12:12 AM

You don't quite understand what I mean, I was saying that AL implemented events that were Holidays not Sporting Events or any other type of Event that is a competition, also FIFA really isn't something that they can integrate into AL easily, I mean football jerseys? soccer balls? This is all totally Arcane legend Style -_-

Pedgon
06-16-2014, 09:13 AM
I'm sorry for pointing fingers, but what you just said was EXTREMELY ignorant... >:/ (And no, I'm not American)

really?? :o Explain to me which part is an evidence of ignorance plz..actually, explain to all of us! :)

Prahasit Prahi
06-16-2014, 11:19 AM
We need some t-shirt vanities of famous players like....Messi,Agveuro,Neymar,Droggba,Suarez,Rooney jus like the county banner make these available

Prahi

utpal
06-16-2014, 11:32 AM
I love cricket so cricket vanities should be available too then.
and I dnt watch football matches.

Zylx
06-16-2014, 01:40 PM
I would like to see some non-american holidays celebrated to give, especially us americans, a diverse taste of culture.

LordDravek
06-16-2014, 08:21 PM
I like turtles. We should have turtle vanities.

Also, my dog would like to see human pets... or maybe an event where the pets control their humans. He would also like pet vanities, a mythic chew toy, and a pvp area with a fire hydrant.

... especially since USA is winning.

SacredKnight
06-17-2014, 02:02 AM
I find it funny how the creator of this thread hasn't actually made a post since its creation.

kepalakeras
06-17-2014, 05:48 AM
I was just thinking that my warrior would look nice in my favourite team jersey, so why not point it out right? Like other people pointing out about what they feel that can be done in AL.

There is no need to argue about which sports event is better. :angel: