PDA

View Full Version : new vanity suggestion and new char

Reminisced
06-15-2014, 05:20 AM
I think vanity weapon will be look nice and awesome.
And new character a shaman full support all skills are support type

Xeusx
06-15-2014, 05:41 AM
The characters in-game already balanced.
And also, we just using weapon, not a vanity weapon, if we using vanity weapon, whats the dmg then? Lol.

SacredKnight
06-15-2014, 05:46 AM
A vanity weapon is most probably a cosmetic over ride, meaning that it will ( Like vanity armor ) replace the image of any weapon the user is wielding, this means that they could be using the vanity weapon X and be using anything from a rusty blade to maul of ollerus.
Also, I agree about the classes but I would like to see more variations of vanities.
Possible an Aura?
Maybe Auras actually help ones stats, e.g. +5% speed or +30 Primary Stat, I think if auras were to be implemented they would be a glow around the users feet and, once every twenty seconds, send a pulse of light through the user.
This would be awesome!

Milan Lame Man
06-15-2014, 12:30 PM
Maybe we could be able to equip ANY weapon, helmet or armor into a corresponding vanity slot. The stats would do nothing of course.
People have been asking for Mythic armor vanity for some time already, also some low level armor looks cool but I guess that swapping loadouts everytime you go outside of town or back gets old pretty fast.
Being able to turn anything into vanity would be like releasing tens of new vanities at once, with no cost on the resource budget (which is the thing holding STS back from adding more vanities all the time).

VenomsChaos
06-15-2014, 12:46 PM
its work great on another game...

funy bunny looks or candy looks or a shine sword looks vanitys looks good... idk how it can be on AL. because arcane or mythic weapons really rare and looks great...

Reminisced
06-15-2014, 05:09 PM
Sacred is right

lowratehitman
06-15-2014, 06:36 PM
All I want us a change sex on char

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
06-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Let's be honest, these are the vanity weapons we want:

Warriors: surf board, kitchen sink, Mario hammer

Mages: flamethrower, shotgun, bubble gun