PDA

View Full Version : Wearin LEPRE increase super gem odds??

gingeronimooo
06-15-2014, 10:45 AM
ssia
yay/nay

Alhuntrazeck
06-15-2014, 10:47 AM
Whatever works for you, I guess. Not that any of this really impacts the supergem chance...

Like me, I always wear one of the ram pets I renamed to "Supergem" while gemming...lol.

Capolista
06-15-2014, 10:51 AM
Whatever works for you, I guess. Not that any of this really impacts the supergem chance...

Like me, I always wear one of the ram pets I renamed to "Supergem" while gemming...lol.

Im always using critical pet , and goes naked no equipment while click finishing upgrade.

Well .. everyone have their own "Myth"

Smokiii
06-15-2014, 10:53 AM
Easy to answer: No
Lepre increases the chance of getting better loot and not the chance of getting grand gems.

MrWeasley
06-15-2014, 11:57 AM
smokiii is correct, devs stated before that their is no difference if wearing a lepre or not they will not help increase the chance in super gems nor crate poppin, only for pve re-rolls

Shanamerny
06-15-2014, 12:10 PM

Hahaha, I'm so gonna do that! Stack on elixirs, use lep, lucky pet named Supergem and BOOM supers left and right ^^ lmao

Samhayne
06-15-2014, 12:17 PM
Easy to answer: No
Lepre increases the chance of getting better loot and not the chance of getting grand gems.

Smokiii is correct.

VenomsChaos
06-15-2014, 02:09 PM
lepre not working..
reroll not working to.

Non lepre not working on me to..

Just loging game every 12 hour for the upgrades, and still didnt get any super gem... i am mythic more than 2-3 month, and sametimes keep trying and still my items ( armor 3 gem normal. helmet 2 normal 1 super gem )

buyed +9 ring week ago and its still +9, wild talisman still +6..

At the End Nothing work on me for süper gem :)

mostly armor + helmet... each item for i tryed more than 30-40 time and still 1 super gem :)

STS giwed bad lucky to my IP... kidding lol :)