PDA

View Full Version : Lightning fast support?

Milan Lame Man
06-15-2014, 11:31 AM
Hi all,
So I have seen a scammer asking to unlock some zones for a banner, and decided to play along. Obviously it was a scam, but I did spend the time to screenshot chat logs and fill out a support ticket.

Now the funny part begins, it has been resolved the second I submitted it.
Is everything OK with the support system?

Bless
06-15-2014, 11:35 AM
No. Bug.

Zeus
06-15-2014, 12:39 PM
Support will sometimes set these cases to auto resolve by keywords within the email. The word "scam" probably triggered the resolving system which most likely thought you made a case that you've been scammed. Since support really doesn't deal with that, it saves resources by auto resolving these types of cases.

Try sending the email again without using trigger words. If it happens again, then for one reason or another, your email might've been put on the block list.

jeocapat
06-15-2014, 03:53 PM
That resolve is a automatic status change.

Try viewing your open cases through the "active only" option. If your email appears it means your case is still open.

When your case gets viewed and a support officer start working on it you would know by:
#1 opening the particular case and checking the top right.
#2 there should be written "assigned agent" if by it there is written unassigned it means your case is open maybe it has been read but nobody is trying to solve it at the moment.

The support group is slow though very very very slow. I know cause we sent a email regarding a lost password for Mali's main account 6 days ago and support group hasn't yet answered. The case passed from "resolved" to "open" after 3/4 days and has been that way since then.

Efficiency - 1.
Happiness -1
Current will to play AL 0.

Milan Lame Man
06-15-2014, 05:12 PM
thought you made a case that you've been scammed. Since support really doesn't deal with that
If that's the case... then there's no point in trying.
Good to know.
I just wish it was possible to mark someone as a scammer, for others :-(

Attack Dog
06-15-2014, 05:15 PM
"Help support actually answered me!!"

Azemen
06-15-2014, 06:17 PM
Yes, it took a whole week for support to return the lepre I accidentally liquidated from my inventory, just be patient and do what Zeus suggested.

Crowsfoot
06-15-2014, 06:23 PM
Yes, it took a whole week for support to return the lepre I accidentally liquidated from my inventory, just be patient and do what Zeus suggested.
You can get those back? Well at least I won't waste more gold rebuying in the future

Azemen
06-15-2014, 06:57 PM
You can get those back? Well at least I won't waste more gold rebuying in the future

Yes, you can: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/968730-oh-man-i-sold-an-item-on-accident-help-

Layzi
06-15-2014, 07:44 PM
my plat issue case solved in less then a day ;)

fourleaf
06-15-2014, 08:04 PM
Pretty sure it would say resolved because they aren't gonna email you back "ok they're banned" since they don't discuss other accs or bans with other players, so more than likely they will just review it.
Also did you email them or use the support site directly?

Milan Lame Man
06-15-2014, 08:19 PM
I used the web site, ending at
https://spacetimestudios.desk.com/customer/portal/private/cases

Somehow I'd like to know if these reports help anything, or just make support waste their time instead of solving real problems (accidentally opened pets, liquidated gear, failed plat purchase etc.). Or if the system discards the report immediately, in which case my time is wasted also.

Zylx
06-15-2014, 10:37 PM

The only things you can't get back are trades/gifts from other players.

Accidental liquidation doesn't involve other players so there is no reason for STS to not reimburse players for this.

To keep it from being abused, STS checks liquidation logs and inventory history, so no use in emailing them saying you accidentally liquidated an arcane ring when you never had one to begin with.