PDA

View Full Version : 5 things PvPers might find annoying?!

Alaskalegend
06-15-2014, 08:28 PM
5 things PvPers might find annoying?!

1.When fighting someone and you've almost killed them they run and a teammate comes in

2.The Rats!:cower:

3.Spawn killers :rolleyes:

4.When a game has gone on for hours and it's 2-2 there's 3 people in base protecting flag (that'll last forever :suspicion:)

5. When someone kills you and says "LOL" in Caps :suspicion:

Reply back if you have experienced any of these :) This thread was made for fun :) just saying so don't get the wrong idea

Alaskalegend
06-15-2014, 08:33 PM
All of these have happen to me so i just wanted to put it on list :) but i bet this has happen not only to me loll

Janezap
06-16-2014, 07:20 AM
Hate all this YOA
ESPECIALLY VS USER ARGGHHH!!

Alaskalegend
06-16-2014, 03:51 PM
Hate all this YOA
ESPECIALLY VS USER ARGGHHH!!

ok :05.18-flustered: lol

AncientLegend
07-02-2014, 04:10 AM
When you kill someone, and they say your skills out loud, lmfao

Alaskalegend
07-02-2014, 09:53 AM
When you kill someone, and they say your skills out loud, lmfao
LOL that hasn't happen to me yet well kinda in a way.. someone was saying i was using 5 skills smh.. all i do is switch around lol

MightyMicah
07-03-2014, 10:12 AM
One thing I don't like is when people call me a farmer.

AncientLegend
07-03-2014, 01:50 PM
Thats one i like :)

Phantomas
07-04-2014, 05:54 AM
One thing I don't like is when people call me a farmer.

Rofl, I get annoyed when ppl don't call me farmer :wink:

Btw, nice ur back Micah, told u that u were under the DL spell and cldn't stay away :applause:

MightyMicah
07-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Rofl, I get annoyed when ppl don't call me farmer :wink:

Btw, nice ur back Micah, told u that u were under the DL spell and cldn't stay away :applause:

Yeah man, something about it draws me back. I just like the pvp and pve for some reason.

Mrcupido
07-09-2014, 04:51 PM
I hate the most is when my enemies keep calling me a noob. .when they cant kill me :rolleyes:

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

Contravention
07-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Hmm you know what you do you use bless to get out of rats :D and you charge aura for gangs thats what I do and simply sd the flag back to base o; js gotta know how to pvp tricks of the trade haha

diiajil
07-14-2014, 12:04 AM
Hmm you know what you do you use bless to get out of rats :D and you charge aura for gangs thats what I do and simply sd the flag back to base o; js gotta know how to pvp tricks of the trade haha

omg
i couldnt have said it better myself king and ull have 2 help me out
with wat cancel wat powers bc i lack seriously in that am good in builds
even more than pvp itself rofl
huge hugz

diiajil
07-14-2014, 12:09 AM
had 2 answer this look guys its ironic but pvp wouldnt b fun
if all those annoying things never happened dont u think??
so stop complaining and enjoy killing or getting killed rofl

Alaskalegend
07-14-2014, 04:12 PM
had 2 answer this look guys its ironic but pvp wouldnt b fun
if all those annoying things never happened dont u think??
so stop complaining and enjoy killing or getting killed rofl

I'm not complaining i made this list for fun out of boredom i think it's fun that these things happen i never said it wasn't i just wanted to make this list to see if any of these things happen to anyone else or tell me if they had different experiences...that's why i said if they "might" have happen to you

:uncomfortableness:

diiajil
07-18-2014, 01:05 AM
I'm not complaining i made this list for fun out of boredom i think it's fun that these things happen i never said it wasn't i just wanted to make this list to see if any of these things happen to anyone else or tell me if they had different experiences...that's why i said if they "might" have happen

:uncomfortableness:

hi yoa

well didnt mean in bad way was more like kind jk bc of rofl at end
and yea was nice idea so srry if it was misunderstood
and trust me i dont apolo if was meant another way lol

Dienoobs
07-28-2014, 11:05 PM
5 things PvPers might find annoying?!

1.When fighting someone and you've almost killed them they run and a teammate comes in

2.The Rats!:cower:

3.Spawn killers :rolleyes:

4.When a game has gone on for hours and it's 2-2 there's 3 people in base protecting flag (that'll last forever :suspicion:)

5. When someone kills you and says "LOL" in Caps :suspicion:

Reply back if you have experienced any of these :) This thread was made for fun :) just saying so don't get the wrong idea

#1 Kill them too lol. It doesn't get me mad just makes it more challenging.
#2 haha I use rats! Boom!
#3 If they're just standing there they're gonna die. U better call "sitting" or I'll get u.
#4 THAT gets me edgy. But usually its more like 0-1 or 1-2
#5 What I do is kill them back.. Over and over again.. And after every kill.. Type LOL ;)

AncientLegend
07-29-2014, 09:24 AM
People who die with relic weapons LOL like gtfo ahahahahaha

AncientLegend
07-29-2014, 09:26 AM
Oh and has anyone ever walked into pvp without pvp gems and totally forgot till the end /.\

Dienoobs
08-02-2014, 03:35 AM
Oh and has anyone ever walked into pvp without pvp gems and totally forgot till the end /.\

YES.

Alaskalegend
08-02-2014, 09:33 PM
#1 Kill them too lol. It doesn't get me mad just makes it more challenging.
#2 haha I use rats! Boom!
#3 If they're just standing there they're gonna die. U better call "sitting" or I'll get u.
#4 THAT gets me edgy. But usually its more like 0-1 or 1-2
#5 What I do is kill them back.. Over and over again.. And after every kill.. Type LOL ;)

I wanna see you make a list think it would be cooler than mine lol, great creativity on what you'd do :vlol:

Alaskalegend
08-02-2014, 09:34 PM

YES. every time that happen to me other people just say "excuse" it actually isn't i literally forgot to put my PvP gems on ._."

Glitter
01-09-2015, 01:14 AM
Number 4 pretty much happens every single time, it's so frustrating :hopelessness::miserable::crushed:

Eiser
01-10-2015, 07:27 PM
Experienced all you mentioned. -.- got called weak or noob too or kill steal.

geubar
01-13-2015, 05:33 AM
when someone says ''LOL'' when they kill me ..116091

MeganNicole
01-13-2015, 11:37 AM
Hate people said me "Noob" and i ask for 1 by 1 and he leave the game -,- so annoy

Sent From My Coca Cola Botlle 2015 Using Alien Tapatalk

geubar
01-13-2015, 01:10 PM
i also hate when u make a statement in pvp and they say ''cry'' like yea bro u can totally look the your screen and my screen and see tears rolling down my face ..

Boogiez
01-23-2015, 01:06 AM
dl is officially dead so we can all be besties in pvp now. ♡

true lol stick with pvp

MeganNicole
01-23-2015, 03:11 AM
Pvp until they sold this game to someone else to start updating the game lol

Sent From My Vampire Using Ghost Tapatalk