PDA

View Full Version : Boss after action reports

Uedriazety
06-15-2014, 09:13 PM
Does anyone else think that there should be an option to view a report after you kill a boss. For example, you and some guildies kill grimnr and you wanted to know who did the most damage to him and who tanked the most on him. there should be an option on the side of your screen to see the report of the boss battle.

lemme know what u guys think...

Uedriazety
06-15-2014, 09:32 PM
It wouldnt just pop up on your screen cause that would be annoying, it would just be an option to open on the side

Crowsfoot
06-15-2014, 09:32 PM
Does anyone else think that there should be an option to view a report after you kill a boss. For example, you and some guildies kill grimnr and you wanted to know who did the most damage to him and who tanked the most on him. there should be an option on the side of your screen to see the report of the boss battle.

lemme know what u guys think...
More feedback is always nice, but I doubt this will be implemented. This isn't a "fix" or creating something "new" so it won't rally interest/support. I would like to see this (and many other forms of feedback) implemented, but I don't see it happening.

None the less, +1

FluidShot
06-15-2014, 09:33 PM
That'd be awesome - at first thought it seems like a large project for the devs, as I don't think there is any current recording of the damage done, other than the hit point popups above the enemy. If it would be possible though, I'd be all for this idea.

Attack Dog
06-15-2014, 09:33 PM
I think there should be total amount added up and put under pve deaths
Like this:
Pve kills-deaths-bosses

Uedriazety
06-15-2014, 09:35 PM
I think there should be total amount added up and put under pve deaths
Like this:
Pve kills-deaths-bosses

ya but people could farm easy bosses to get boss kills up

Crowsfoot
06-15-2014, 09:47 PM
There was actually a thread (started by Taejo) that suggested adding an "elite boss kill count." The compromise, to avoid the above issue, is to have the kills of only the newest elite bosses count. I.E. this season you would only receive points for killing elite Tindirin bosses (arena is excluded as well). The problem that killed the idea for (amongst others) me is that the current system for kill counting only rewards a kill to whoever lands the "kill shot." Therefore, rogues and mages would have a major advantage and higher likelihood of racking a large elite boss kill count.

We thought it was unlikely to see the kill counting system changed and wouldn't want the elite boss kill count system implemented without such a change as described above.

Attack Dog
06-15-2014, 09:48 PM

So?

Uedriazety
06-15-2014, 09:53 PM
There was actually a thread (started by Taejo) that suggested adding an "elite boss kill count." The compromise, to avoid the above issue, is to have the kills of only the newest elite bosses count. I.E. this season you would only receive points for killing elite Tindirin bosses (arena is excluded as well). The problem that killed the idea for (amongst others) me is that the current system for kill counting only rewards a kill to whoever lands the "kill shot." Therefore, rogues and mages would have a major advantage and higher likelihood of racking a large elite boss kill count.

We thought it was unlikely to see the kill counting system changed and wouldn't want the elite boss kill count system implemented without such a change as described above.
ya I wasn't thinking boss kill count cause that would cause way too many problems, but just a report after ur battle to see who tanked most and did most damage

Raregem
06-15-2014, 09:57 PM
When I used to play WOW there was an add-on we used to see that type of info. Was neat to see where you stood against your peers in a run.

Uedriazety
06-15-2014, 10:38 PM
When I used to play WOW there was an add-on we used to see that type of info. Was neat to see where you stood against your peers in a run.
ya you could challenge friends to see who can do more damage to the boss