PDA

View Full Version : PVP point of view is a massive advantage

Uedriazety
06-15-2014, 11:38 PM
Has anyone else noticed that if you camp at the bottom of trulles forest then u can see the whole map. I think this is a little unfair because people coming from the bottom of the map can see me coming for miles away. They can run up and get an aimed nox pierce combo before i can even respond. No idea how they would balance this,but leave your suggestions below.

Endkey
06-16-2014, 01:37 AM
There is something called strategy. The smartest thing you can do in tdm is to go down thru the sides when u respawn

falmear
06-16-2014, 02:16 AM
Move down along the outer edge of the map on the right or left side. Don't cut across through the middle either down or across. It can make it hard to regroup but it cuts off most avenues of attack as they can only come from one side and some trees and stumps provide protection as well.

Mylast
06-16-2014, 02:58 AM
There is something called strategy. The smartest thing you can do in tdm is to go down thru the sides when u respawn

True. reach down border of map either from left or right side.

epicrrr
06-16-2014, 06:39 AM
knowing that info, now use it to your advantage :)

mikejee
06-16-2014, 09:22 AM
As a mage, you learn this very quickly. Imagine yourself running through a happy field, thinking life is grand and perfect. No need for a shield in this happy place, then BOOM HEADSHOTTTTT because you can't see what's underneath you. Now knowing this I never run down the middle, strait to the sides and to the bottom. Just try to use it to your advantage or it'll be used against you.

Uedriazety
06-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Thanks guys i will use this to my advantage now:livid: