PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Claim Reward Free Offier From Native

Ehrzaa
06-16-2014, 10:41 AM
Hello Someone know Why its say always pending , but i already download the app how to i get my reward? Help me .
Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Limsi
06-16-2014, 09:35 PM
In events like this, it is best to directly contact NativeX with the issue.

As quoted from Arpluvial:

Hey there guys!

I would highly recommend reading this fantastic article about the NativeX promotion from the Support Team: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/...t-my-platinum-

If this doesn't answer your questions or if you have other concerns regarding free platinum deals not coming through, please reach out to our support team at support@spacetimestudios.com.

I hope this helps!

-Arp

Daddyblu
06-17-2014, 02:07 AM
In events like this, it is best to directly contact NativeX with the issue.

As quoted from Arpluvial:

Limsy the page is gone

Limsi
06-17-2014, 05:22 AM
Limsy the page is gone

Let me look into it, I apologize for that. Thanks for spotting.

Smokiii
06-18-2014, 07:34 AM
I tried that because there are several offers pending in my account.
First i received that:
"****Please note that we are currently experiencing a high-volume of cases, response times are taking slightly longer than normal. *We appreciate your patience.****"

After 3 days i got the answer:
"I'm sorry for the inconvenience. It shows under your account that there are no offers pending. Are you having trouble with a specific offer?"

Now i don't know what they mean, there 10 or more offers pending... Won't they pay out the plat or why did they say that?

Smokiii
06-18-2014, 07:41 AM
LOL Now i looked into my accounts NativeX rewards history and it's empty... Are they trolling me or what? -.-

Riptank
06-18-2014, 04:23 PM
Hello Someone know Why its say always pending , but i already download the app how to i get my reward? Help me .
Thanks.

You have to run the apps you have installed first in order for you to get the platinum reward.

Some apps needs to do the following:

-Finish the tutorial
-Sign in required
-complete the final downloading process

If you still haven't receive the reward even after you have done a certain task then that's the time for you to contact the support of native.

Ehrzaa
06-27-2014, 10:53 AM
I tried that because there are several offers pending in my account.
First i received that:
"****Please note that we are currently experiencing a high-volume of cases, response times are taking slightly longer than normal. *We appreciate your patience.****"

After 3 days i got the answer:
"I'm sorry for the inconvenience. It shows under your account that there are no offers pending. Are you having trouble with a specific offer?"

Now i don't know what they mean, there 10 or more offers pending... Won't they pay out the plat or why did they say that?
LOL SAME HERE I GOT MESSAGE LIKE THT AND I GOT BANNED FOREVER SUCKS !

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/27/4e2ujesy.jpg

User111
07-01-2014, 04:31 AM
I used to have the same problem before. so I uninstalled the app, reinstalled and ran the app with arcane legends open . That solved the problem for me.

Xeusx
07-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Dear TrialPay Customer,

Thank you for emailing us at TrialPay. Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate any record of a TrialPay transactions with the information provided.

If your question relates to credit for a Facebook account, game account, or online rewards account, you must return to the offerwall (where your special offers are displayed) and contact us via the "help" link at the top-right of the window in order for us to locate your account history and assist you. From there, you should be able to view your transaction history, select a specific offer, and submit your inquiry.

I apologize for the added inconvenience, and I look forward to resolving this matter for you as soon as possible.

Regards,

David
TrialPay Customer Support

Similar goes for Native fuucking x.
Mother Fuuckers.
Ok, thank you. I gonna copy this quote and pm Mods because u doing inappropriate language.

smartthegod
07-02-2014, 01:02 AM
Ok, thank you. I gonna copy this quote and pm Mods because u doing inappropriate language.

Well ok, np and nc, but I don't see how that's gonna improve your grammar.

Xeusx
07-02-2014, 05:28 PM
Well ok, np and nc, but I don't see how that's gonna improve your grammar.
But I see you wanna fight me?

Ehrzaa
07-03-2014, 06:43 AM
Stop Fighting -,- , dont fighting help me contact sts i got banned now -,-

smartthegod
07-03-2014, 08:08 PM
Zeusblade - Well, depends, are you in real life tall 200 cm (or more) with some nice muscles? Have to refuse your invitation then, sry.
Ehrzaa - Tried sending mail to STS? No reply? Ehhh, typical(from my 2 weeks experience)

Xeusx
07-04-2014, 12:07 AM
Zeusblade - Well, depends, are you in real life tall 200 cm (or more) with some nice muscles? Have to refuse your invitation then, sry.
Ehrzaa - Tried sending mail to STS? No reply? Ehhh, typical(from my 2 weeks experience)
Off topic, I ignore.
Seriously, saying something Inappropriate language like last time to Trial pay and NativeX is not very nice.

Ehrzaa
07-05-2014, 08:54 PM
lol , STS Support People Is On Vacation Untill Monday 7 July...

Ehrzaa
07-05-2014, 08:56 PM
LoL STS Support People Is On Vacation Untill Monday 7 July

Tendirin
07-05-2014, 11:56 PM
This thread has went off topic